Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivago back in Africa  (Read 8240 times)

Offline Vivago

My bank manager complained that I was spending too much and should set aside some for the future. What future, I replied. The government will only filch it all in care charges when I’m completely gaga and dressed in the latest fashion of adult sanitary diapers, sat drooling in front a nursing home telly showing endless repeats of Homes Under The Hammer.

So better get out and spend some more while I still have most of my marbles and a libido that swings alarmingly between zero and hero, sometimes in the space of a single day.  Time was, not so long ago, that I could get it up two or even, if I’d had an extra weetabix, three time in a day and still have the energy to wobble down the pub. And give me a couple of days recovery and I was ready to go again. Try that now and the only place I’d be going is the intensive care unit of the nearest hospital.

So don’t expect too much of me on this trip. The spirit still resembles that of a randy teenager but the flesh is oh so weak.

I’m in Kenya because black ladies, particularly young attractive African black ladies do something for me which no amount of little blue or orange pills can match. And Kenya is full of more available ladies matching this description than you could shake a perfectly formed black bottom at. I’ll be off revving up my zimmer frame and chasing the classy lasses to be found in Nairobi next month but this month I’m slumming it in Mombasa. Well to be more accurate, Mtwapi near Bamburi Beach. Mtwapi is a strange hybrid sort of place. By day it is an average sort of dusty, traffic clogged Kenyan towns. But by night it takes on a far different complexion. As the African sun sets and the darkness creeps in, so do all the night people come out to play. Innumerable small bars and some big ones.open their doors and are rapidly filled with every conceivable kind of female of the species, old and young (some obviously far too young), fat or skinny, beautiful and as ugly as darkest sin. But all with a common objective of peddling their pussies to the predominately old and decrepit mzungu’s (white men) that frequent these places. I should feel right at home but its all too desperate and seedy for my liking and so I shall not be joining their ranks. Pussy which can be had for a few Kenyan bob is not pussy that I will be lusting after anytime soon.

So its back to the usual online options for me. Seeking is not a great deal of use here. Tinder is king and all the girls use it to hook up with Mzungu’s. So far I have had two nice encounters, the latest of whom has only recently left. The first was interesting as she claimed to cuckholding her 75 year old German boyfriend with me a sprightly mere stripling at 65. She is 22. She seemed to be in quite a hurry so I filled her mouth with Mzungu juice and let her go home to her septuagenarian lover,

The one I have just despatched out the door is a rather lovely young thing who, on disrobing, turned out to be an obvious milf. So again it was one pop and away, this time in the growler. So nothing special yet and so, weather permitting (its the rainy season) I will be off down the beach this weekend to see what we will see.

:drinks:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 04:19:08 pm by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Steve2

Offline webpunter

V, looking forward to reading about your adventures

A salutory reminder that the clock is ticking for all of us

Better make the most of it

I've set a target of 75 [if i make it that far], go out with a bang.  Hopefully a heart attack on the job

The thought of being in some old people's home [as you aptly describe] doesn't appeal

Offline threechilliman

V, looking forward to reading about your adventures

A salutory reminder that the clock is ticking for all of us

Better make the most of it

I've set a target of 75 [if i make it that far], go out with a bang.  Hopefully a heart attack on the job

The thought of being in some old people's home [as you aptly describe] doesn't appeal

I'm looking forward to the adventures of Trivago.

Offline webpunter

OP has enough punts around the globe that he could set up the trivago punting comparison website

Whilst i rib him that he has two less reviews on here than me, who knows what the scores on the doors actually are ?

Err .... high

I'm looking forward to the adventures of Trivago.

Offline winkywanky

I’m in Kenya because black ladies, particularly young attractive African black ladies do something for me which no amount of little blue or orange pills can match. And Kenya is full of more available ladies matching this description than you could shake a perfectly formed black bottom at.

Have fun Mr. V, and as ever we await your entertaining tales of derring-do.

Bearing in mind your standing on this site, I'm going to ask the obvious question: will there be pictures?  ;)

Stay safe, and do it for the old guys  :cool:.

Offline Vivago

Bearing in mind your standing on this site, I'm going to ask the obvious question: will there be pictures?  ;)

Of course but I have my blog website to consider now. So here is how it will work.

Here ... text only
Free blog webpages .... text and pics
Members ..... text, pics and short video clips when available
Members plus......everything including the juicy stuff

James999

Of course but I have my blog website to consider now. So here is how it will work.

Here ... text only
Free blog webpages .... text and pics
Members ..... text, pics and short video clips when available
Members plus......everything including the juicy stuff

So basically using UKP to promote your website  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 08:43:48 am by James999 »

Offline Vivago

So basically using UKP to promote your website  :unknown:

Yep. Unlike you, I've contributed loads to UKP over the years so is it too much to expect a little free promotion in return?

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
If the member's area of your blog is going to be money-making you are not promoting it here

Offline Vivago

If the member's area of your blog is going to be money-making you are not promoting it here

Fair enough. You're the boss. Although the way things are going, I'll be lucky if I recoup my initial expenditure on the project.

Offline Niggledebits

Well Mr V

I am always in awe of your exploits and look forward to the updates.

Offline Vivago

The beach at the weekend turned out to be a bit of a waste of time, at least as regards the quest for fuckable ladies was concerned. The beach in question was Jomo Kenyatta public beach which is part of the larger Bamburi Beach. Being a weekend day, the beach was thronged with families enjoying a day out. Canny Kenyans had come up with their version of donkey rides but using fucking great dromedaries. Wonder how many people break their necks in falls from these big beasties each year? If I fell off one of these monsters, I would really get the hump.

The tide was so far out, you needed field glasses to see the sea. If you wanted a swim you were advised to take a packed lunch and wear hiking boots. Or else use one of the camels! It rather made me nostalgic for past holidays in Cleethorpes where the sea (really the Humber estuary) retreated out a similar distance.

The last time that I was on this beach, I met Mary of the incredible breasts. No such luck this time. I was pestered incessantly by the, usually Rasterfarianised, beach boys cajoling me into taking a boat ride or buy some cheap and nasty trinket. I escaped into a enclosed cafe where I was able to enjoy the circus with minimal interference. I did see some hustling girls but they were well below the standard that I had set myself regarding quality.

So it was back to Tinder and I came up with the first real winner of the trip. Her stage name is Mia and she says she is a media student. Her pictures looked good but the reality was much better. She is tall at 5 foot nine and had that willowy, louche supermodel look which really appeals to me and seems to be quite common amongst Kenyan women. And she was a good fuck who really seemed to get into the proceedings with whole hearted enthusiasm.  I know this because there was no need for lubricant on her shapely black taco. I shagged her with gay abandon and popped twice in the 90 minutes she spent with me, which chuffed me up no end. I am usually quite glad to see the back of WGs once they have fulfilled their purpose but I would have quite happily kept MIa for a lot longer and was sorry to see her leave.

Of course this comes at a premium rate. The previous 2 girls had happily accepted 3000 Kenyan bob (about £23) but Mia held out for !0000 KSh. I was at first unwilling to pay such an inflated rate. That was until I realized that 10k is £75 and how many ebony supermodel lookalikes can you buy in UK for 75 quid?

Offline winkywanky

Nice review Mr. V, glad to hear you're still having fun on your travels with hot young locals.

Re: the camel, I suppose if you fell off a Bactrian you'd be doubly pissed off, so perhaps a Dromedary isn't such a bad idea after all?

Offline webpunter

Mr V., off to a good start Sir

Amused me when you mentioned that it suddenly occurred to you that the ebony supermodel was 75 squid for 90 mins
I've done the same with a currency that i'm not familiar with
Like @ Campo Alegro in Curacao [feckin ace place]
After being on a drinking session starting @ lunch my maths skills departed me in the evening
The burd was lovely + FAF & she suggested i spend most of the evening with her - 4 hours, which turned into 5
I just said yes - nearly blurting it out like an excited virgin [littleWP giving out orders]
When it came to paying i then realised it was only about £125, so wedged her up another £25.  Fluffy me
The key thing, which you did is not to dither & thus enjoy 

As for falling off a dromedary & getting the hump  :lol:

Offline Vivago

She messaged me last evening asking if I want a threesome with her and a friend who is a bit chunkier but still quite hot. I offered 5000 bob each and she has asked for 7k but I think if I play it cool she will come down.

She claims that they are both bisexual and well into each other.

Sorry about the corny dromedary joke. Some thing you just can't resist. :lol:

Offline webpunter

As for the 3sum good luck
The chunkier one, knowing she isn't as good looking, will probably make more effort
Some of the best civvy [& paid] shags i've had have been size 12-14
Rather than the size 6-8 stunners, who love themselves

Thought the hump joke was discrete & you had to look for it  :thumbsup:

She messaged me last evening asking if I want a threesome with her and a friend who is a bit chunkier but still quite hot. I offered 5000 bob each and she has asked for 7k but I think if I play it cool she will come down.

She claims that they are both bisexual and well into each other.

Sorry about the corny dromedary joke. Some thing you just can't resist. :lol:

Edit:  thinking about it i don't usually go for over 12-14s [size not age you perverts  :lol:] perhaps the odd 16 when thoroughly wasted
Turn the lights out, leave early in the morning & make sure your mates don't find out !  :scare:

Offline Vivago

Been doing some normal tourist stuff (you have to have some cover for the trip and who comes to Kenya and doesn’t go on Safari?). Also made a trip up to Malindi which is much nicer than Mtwapa and full of grizzled Italian reprobates, which is probably why so many little black beach boys in town walk like John Wayne! Mombasa itself is quite interesting too particularly for military history buffs with its impressive Fort Jesus which towers over the narrow winding streets of the old town. Well worth a look.

However, amongst all this sightseeing nonsense, had to fit in at least one punt and the I did Friday with a 22 year old who I suspected, on seeing her, was a few years older than her stated age. Maybe 25-30. Like amongst SE Asians it I difficult to estimate the ages of Kenyan women. But whereas Thais and to a lesser extent Pinays look younger than their actual age, here the harder living condition mean that women can often look a bit older than their true ages. Another thing is that women suckle their young for longer in Africa so quite often the breasts of a milf are damaged and deflated beyond recall and resemble the proverbial puppy dogs ears to an alarming degree. It is especially important to ascertain the baby status of a lady before buying and, in my case, politely reject the mums. I like milfs as much as the next man but not if their bodies resemble a map of the lunar surface.

Jezabel (people here often have old fashioned biblical names that are rarely used now in the west) was not, I am pretty sure, a milf. She was attractive in a skanky kind of way, Perhaps I am been a little unfair to her in describing her thus as she possessed a tidy enough figure. Maybe I’m becoming a little too demanding in my senior years. An outlay of 5000 Kenyan bob (£38) bought me about two hours of adult entertainment and which included a facial that I was inordinately pleased with as I managed to actually hit her face instead of the usual recent pathetic dribble over the neck and chest.  Africa and black women and a few extra days edging has had a seemingly positive impact on my failing libido which is good news. We tried for a second pop after a suitable period of refraction and although, initially I was well up for it, little V decided that he had had enough and downed tools after about ten minutes and we had to call it a day as no amount of feminine digital and oral cajoling could bring him back to life. Some you win….! I was not too downhearted as I was still chuffed to bits about the facial.

Offline Vivago

Have had a blast here and finished off in great fashion with a cracking last punt with Aimee, a very accommodating young Mombasan girl who fair wore me out, bless her. Pictures and a very cheeky clip are on my website. :cool:

I’m off to have a shuftie at South Africa. Always wanted to visit and must take the chance while I’m in the general geographical vicinity. I’ve heard that there are good punting opportunities there which I may, or may not, avail myself of.

Offline zushiboys

If you're in Joburg, take a trip to the Grand. It's a "premium strip club" where you can pay for extras. They have rooms etc. Almost a German FKK vibe (without de-robing). They have a buffet too, the ice cream was good I remember!

Oh and I also remember getting OWO with a CIM whilst another girl gave my a foot massage with oils.

Tinder was good in Cape Town, especially if you're a milf man (like me..)

Enjoy

Offline Vivago

Offline Vivago

Back in Nairobi for a few days, before returning to the bleak, bleak midwinter. Want to fill my boots with black magic if I can before then and started yesterday with a nerdy 20 year old statistician student. Nice girl and a good fuck but her minge area was an untended wilderness, which was a bit of a surprise as Kenyan girls are usually shaven. Guess that it goes to show that she was more the nerdy amateur (she kept her oversize glasses on throughout sex, something which I don’t mind at all, in fact I find it a little arousing) than a real professional.  I popped 3 times, which surprised me as it no doubt did the girl. Still got some sauce left in the old bottle after all. I did not get the chance to punt whilst in SA, so the enforced celibacy, no doubt helped.

(removed by Head1,who already told you this isn’t a free advertising platform for you)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 12:49:17 pm by Head1 »

Offline jeanphillipe

Season 69 : Vivago Shags Africa - Again!

:drinks: :cool:

Offline Happyjose

Considering that this is a free resource (provided by the owner, at his own expense in terms of time and money), and the site has no vested interests, don't you think you're taking the piss a bit after you were warned about promoting your own pay site?

Have had a blast here and finished off in great fashion with a cracking last punt with Aimee, a very accommodating young Mombasan girl who fair wore me out, bless her. Pictures and a very cheeky clip are on my website. :cool:

Pic on my site (vid too if you are a member. :thumbsup:)

Offline seeker

Why the fuck would any punter pay
To read or watch video or some pics  about some other old punter Shagging :unknown:
Someone promoting  thier pay to veiw web site on a free forum   :bomb:
It's a fuckibg pisstake.
Hope Admin kicks him in the nuts  :D :D

Offline Marcus0101

To read or watch video or some pics  about some other old punter Shagging :unknown:
It's a fuckibg pisstake.

Why wouldn't they pay? There is a market for almost anything and everything when it comes to the sex industry. Just shows you to be a bit judgemental and from being a follower of Vivago's posts on here i would say he is a very switched on person who has done well for himself in life and enjoying the fruits of his hard work by going round the world enjoying himself whilst he can.

Yes promoting isn't allowed on here, not arguing that point but your post/reaction is way over the top, almost jealous the life he can live......

I hope admin do nothing further as the contribution Vivago has made to this site is gold. I booked my trip to Cartagena on the back of his Colombia report, after an initial wobble i loved the place and had one of the best times of my life and hope to go back one day. The information Vivago has provided and shared on here is priceless and despite your post count and reviews puts him in a completely different league to you when it comes contribution to this site specifically for punting in other countries.

Ignore the small minded people and carry on doing what you are doing Vivago, just be mindful of the promoting of your site  :D :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 10:02:17 pm by Marcus0101 »

Offline southcoastpunter

+1.

Vivago has contributed  more than anyone else on punting abroad - certainly in the (nearly) two years I have been a member.

Offline seeker

When you can get all the free advice you want on ukp  :thumbsup:

Go and do it your self and enjoy the experience  :thumbsup:

Against site rules  :thumbsdown:

It's a fuckibg pisstake.
It's a piss take

Not literally  :D

Just my tuppence worth
Obviously punters can do what they wish .
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 11:17:14 pm by seeker »

Offline Vivago

Sorry Admin. Won't happen again. As I now publish them myself, I initially though to discontinue blogging here completely. But then I thought that as the whole thing started here on a quiet afternoon in Bangkok (as far as such a thing is possible :lol:) in 2016, when I wrote and submitted my first blog and quickly discovered that their was a ready audience of UKP members for my ramblings from around the globe. So, for the sake of completeness and continuity, I decided to continue posting them here.

For the guy who was mystified that the misbegotten adventures of an shaky old guy enjoying the sunset of a very active punting life, should hold any interest for anyone but himself, I must declare myself equally mystified. But they do. Of course, I am just an appendage edited as much as possible out of every clip. The real interest is in the girl(s) black, white and every shade of skin tone in between from all over the world whose intimate companionship I have enjoyed over the years.

I'll continue to post the blogs here on UKP but feel free to pull the plug on them if the consensus dictates.

Offline Vivago

Considering that this is a free resource (provided by the owner, at his own expense in terms of time and money), and the site has no vested interests, don't you think you're taking the piss a bit after you were warned about promoting your own pay site?

Don't you think you are been a little naive and stupid if you still believe that any punting or sex service site are there because of the magnificent beneficence of its generous owners. I stopped believing that fairy story years ago.

According to Worth of Web this site is valued at $74,000 and has an estimated monthly revenue of $5550.

Its all business.

Offline mradventures

i thought about subscribing  to live vicariously, and he actually good at writing, far far better than i am.

weather sucks in the uk atm, id advice staying away if u can :)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 08:25:36 am by Head1 »

Offline Vivago

i thought about subscribing to vivagoblog to live vicariously, and he actually good at writing, far far better than i am.

weather sucks in the uk atm, id advice staying away if u can :)

Too right, mate. I’m only back in UK for Xmas/New Year then I’m off again.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 08:25:53 am by Head1 »

Offline Happyjose

Don't you think you are been a little naive and stupid if you still believe that any punting or sex service site are there because of the magnificent beneficence of its generous owners. I stopped believing that fairy story years ago.

According to Worth of Web this site is valued at $74,000 and has an estimated monthly revenue of $5550.

Its all business.

So in response you accuse Head1, the owner, of a conspiracy. Where’s your evidence for this, apart from quoting a website which admits its own innacuracies

The site you reference says this:

Revenue of a Website

We use our traffic estimation to calculate “potential” advertising revenue of a website. We know that every website is unique.

Some sell stuff online which is impossible for us to know how much they make. Some do not use advertising or any other type of revenue source, so our figures will show only the potential of that website.

We “assume” that the website is using ads and affiliate programs to make money.

Ranking of a Website

Estimated website worth: We calculate it based on our estimation for daily, monthly, annual revenue.

Worth Of Web Rank: We calculate it based on traffic figures we used.

Accuracy of Our Calculator

Our mission is to provide a comparison tool to help you track your progress. Improving websites, blogs, and online businesses is a difficult task. Automated tools like our website value calculator come in handy by creating a score/ranking to track your progress and compare yourselves with your competitors.

We are totally aware that it is practically impossible to be accurate with these estimations. After all, we are using public ranking systems which are not so accurate in the first place. We build our report based on these numbers and on our assumption that website is working on advertising/affiliate revenue model.

So please don’t expect anything 100% accurate from this automated algorithm.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 07:46:19 am by Happyjose »

Offline Vivago

So in response you accuse Head1, the owner, of a conspiracy. Where’s your evidence for this, apart from quoting a website which admits its own innacuracies

The site you reference says this:

Wind your neck José. Not too happy today, then?   :sarcastic:

Not accusing anyone of anything. Maybe I am a little cynical in my dotage but I think you have to be some kind of naive fool if you think that someone would spend a lot of money (you’ll no doubt be now telling me next that old admin gave the site away because he was a saint :D) purchasing and running a site purely out of the goodness of his/their heart(s).

Do you still believe in Santa and the ho with a heart of gold?

Offline Happyjose

Wind your neck José. Not too happy today, then?   :sarcastic:

Not accusing anyone of anything. Maybe I am a little cynical in my dotage but I think you have to be some kind of naive fool if you think that someone would spend a lot of money (you’ll no doubt be now telling me next that old admin gave the site away because he was a saint :D) purchasing and running a site purely out of the goodness of his/their heart(s).

Do you still believe in Santa and the ho with a heart of gold?

A naive fool would publicly endorse a theory based upon no evidence

Talking about naive fools though, at time of writing there are over 1800 views on this thread, how are the subscriptions coming along for your self-indulgent swansong?

:lol: :lol:

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 10:24:31 am by Happyjose »

Offline Vivago

Talking about naive fools though, at time of writing there are over 1800 views on this thread, how are the subscriptions coming along for your self-indulgent swansong?

:lol: :lol:

No way, Jose. You know full well that I am banned from referring to the thing that you ask about. But if you think 1800 views to be worth mentioning, perhaps you might like to consider the scores on the other doors. :sarcastic:

What brings you to my blog thread anyway? It’s okay, don’t bother replying as I am not particularly interested in the answer. :rolleyes:

Thanks for your interest anyway.  :hi:

Offline Happyjose

No way, Jose. You know full well that I am banned from referring to the thing that you ask about

Nah, that doesn't make sense. You've not been shy at pushing the rules after your first warning, and now accuse the current and previous owners of having vested interests.

That's not the reason you don't want to divulge how successful or otherwise your blog has been

Ultimately the market decides what something is worth, not you or me

I'm guessing the result is in...  :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 12:57:47 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Vivago

.....now accuse the current and previous owners of having vested interests.

What are you burbling about, man. Of course they have vested interests. They are/were running a business. Same as I have a vested interest in promoting and making a success of my site in which I have invested so much time, effort and money.

Before I take the trouble to address the rest of your post, tell me first if you have visited my site and your unbiased opinion.

Don’t worry about hurting my feelings. :sarcastic:

Offline Chooser

Nah, that doesn't make sense. You've not been shy at pushing the rules after your first warning, and now accuse the current and previous owners of having vested interests.

That's not the reason you don't want to divulge how successful or otherwise your blog has been

Ultimately the market decides what something is worth, not you or me

I'm guessing the result is in...  :thumbsdown:

Do I detect a bit of the green eyed monster HappyJose? Vivago has consistently made huge contributions to this site over recent times. I’m sure he can find the right way forward without your carping interventions!?      :)

Offline tightfoot69

Hey viago. I thought South America was going to be your last trip?

I am visiting South America next week with my first stop in Buenos Aires. Hopefully have a couple of hotties lined up from SA. Thanks for the tip. I hope I have as much success as you.

Offline Vivago

Hey viago. I thought South America was going to be your last trip?

I am visiting South America next week with my first stop in Buenos Aires. Hopefully have a couple of hotties lined up from SA. Thanks for the tip. I hope I have as much success as you.

I lied :cry: One more winter and I’m done. For real. Especially after what happened earlier today.

Waah!! For those intending to visit Nairobi, watch yourself. The place is fucking dangerous, man. Paid an early morning visit to a nearby gym and was leaving and checking my phone for  messages when a mean looking fucker ran up to me and tried to snatch my phone. I managed to avoid his grasping hands somehow. Now, my tried and tested MO in such a situation is not to cry ‘stop, thief’ or ‘help’, or anything inane like that but at the top of my voice, shout ‘FUCK OFF’. It nearly always shocks them and stops them in their tracks and gets the immediate attention of everyone within a hundred yards. It’s worked for me before and it worked this time too and the would be mugger ran off.

But it’s put the shits up me and I’m in delayed shock :scare: It’s put me off my intended punt later today and, to be honest, I’m looking forward to getting out of the place which I do early next week. Nairobi is a dangerous shithole. I knew that before I came but the lure of hot black African babes was too strong. But it’s a salutary lesson for sure.

Offline winkywanky

Bloody hell!

Keep safe Vivago. Perhaps you need to be back in the arms of a Far Eastern or South American girl?

Offline Happyjose

What are you burbling about, man. Of course they have vested interests. They are/were running a business. Same as I have a vested interest in promoting and making a success of my site in which I have invested so much time, effort and money.

Before I take the trouble to address the rest of your post, tell me first if you have visited my site and your unbiased opinion.

Don’t worry about hurting my feelings. :sarcastic:

I've not visited your site, and don't have any interest in doing so, though I actually wish you the best with it.

My posts were in response to you taking the piss, but you already know this

I'm not the guy to give you advice on making a success of your own site, I'm not competent. I'm sure others on here are better qualified, but best do it by PM,

But if you want my advice, if guys who have posted gushing responses on here (examples would be posts 31 & 40), haven't signed up and paid then you're flogging a dead horse. After all, you'll be hard pushed to market to a better audience in terms of reach and demographic

I'm also sorry to hear about the problem you had in Nairobi

Genuinely interested in you enlightening me as to how you define UKP as a business. Try not to be nebulous again though, or quote pointless websites.

Like, where is the revenue stream coming from, or what other benefits does the owner get?

Offline Steve2

I must admit that I cannot see any revenue stream, just a lot of hard unpaid work for managing the site  :hi:

Offline Happyjose

I must admit that I cannot see any revenue stream, just a lot of hard unpaid work for managing the site  :hi:

Me neither

Answering my own question, I suppose the success of the site, in terms of traffic etc, means that it has the potential to be monetized in the future, even though it's free today (e.g. Facebook)

If viewed in those terms it is an asset. Though of course pursuing that path led to the downfall of other punting sites, and might do the same to UKP

Offline Vivago

Well for one thing, the sites database must be worth quite a bit. Before you get on your high horse, I’m not accusing anybody of anything nefarious. I’m just pointing out the obvious.

Got a nice young lady coming round to entertain me in 30 minutes (which with her been on African time, will be more like an hour :D). Hence the brevity.

Yes, I decided to go ahead with my appointment. Can’t let a little thing like a mugging attempt stop the fun, :yahoo:

Offline Happyjose

Got a nice young lady coming round to entertain me in 30 minutes (which with her been on African time, will be more like an hour :D).

T.I.A.

Enjoy

Offline Chooser

Re Post 40: Hardly a gushing response Jose. Just a straight forward, uncomplicated statement of fact, something that your unhappy scrambled grey matter seems to find impossible to understand.
Keep on trucking Vivago!  :rolleyes: