Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 48 Hours in BKK  (Read 2893 times)

Offline Andywanker

Day 1 - Afternoon:

Land in the afternoon knackered from my flight and have a few hours to wait until my friend gets here. The sensible option would be to nap and recharge at the pool, but obviously I’m a horny mofo.

First stop Doki Doki massage. I’d read about Nadia, that was first choice with Pam my second. I turn up and order a duo 90 mins at 6.5k (not cheap but I’m all about new experiences). They give me a mini discount then sit me down for the lineup. Sadly there’s another guy there and he gets first pick. I see Pam and she is pretty decent, I’m praying he will go for someone else but the bastard bags her!

I select Yuri and some other one who are both 7s, slim, young and decent looking and they lead me upstairs. They take you into a dark room that is like a wet room with a bed. It starts with them
Undressing you and then they bathe you and themselves. It’s quite erotic being washed by 2 naked ladies, it’s not a big shower though, more a deep washing basin and they’ve got a tub they use to pour water on you.

After the wash they lay you on the inflatable, cover you with gel and side all over you. This was all a bit surreal and I wish I could have filmed what was going on behind me, as there was lots of rimming, grinding on different body parts etc. They turned me over and it was more of the same. I think they usually finish you off here but I started getting really cold. Shower into nuru gel with air con blasting on you gives you the shivers! We moved on to the bed and then yuri gave a covered (wtf) BJ before riding me to completion. Then they went back to giving me a 4 hands massage until I had enough time to recover before the other one gave OWO and had a ride. For the second shot, it always takes a lot longer so I basically give her a good pounding in mish and doggy while yuri was grabbing me from behind and playing with my balls.

Overall the sex was a bit meh but it was an interesting experience to try something I’ve only ever seen in videos.

Offline Andywanker

Day 1 - night

Once my friend arrived we were eager to check out the local sites, although we didn’t leave until 2330 and everything seems to start quite early here. We had a look inside Thermae and it was quite an interesting setup. Girls were literally lined up wall to wall and there was some serious talent in there, as well as the ones marketed towards the Japanese guys. We didn’t want to end the night straight away, so this was more of a reconnaissance.

Next stop was Cowboy and we went straight into Crazy House. It just felt like a strip joint with fully naked ladies on the stage and some above them on a see through ceiling. It felt a bit early for all this so we took a walk down Cowboy.

Baccara was the next stop, but it was pretty much the same as Crazy House albeit with more clothes and we weren’t feeling it so we went further down to Tilla. This has a better vibe where we got decent seats, the waitress / mamas and were attentive, the girls were interested and we felt more valued. Obviously nobody gives a shit over there, but if they create the illusion that they actually like you etc it makes the whole experience better.

It’s not my style to pick out the gogo I like, I have a massive ego and part of the attraction for me is pairing with someone that’s actually into me. I’m still mid 30s, in good shape and relatively ok looking so I just enjoy the punt more when I feel (even if the girl’s acting) that she likes me and is into it. I know that’s a bit of a lame attitude and it often means I don’t get the one I like the most but it does tend to lead to better punts. Eventually one approaches me that I actually like (it’s amazing how fussy you can be when faced with such an abundance of choice). It’s 600 bar fine and 2.5k for ST. I ask what a ST entails and don’t really get much info in the way of negotiation. Then she says for 3k I can have LT and the bargain hunter in me just thinks that’s value, go for it. I get her a few LDs and then we bounce to another venue, as we’re looking for a girl for my mate.

We’re not heavily drinking but I notice that she’s starting to act a bit weird (drunk) so I figure I better get her back to the hotel. By the time we got back she was being a bit weird and I was tempted to just fk her off, but my dick won over my head. We showered separately and then we had fairly average sex. Bit of OWO, bit of DATY, she wanted me to go in top, which i don’t tend to like, as I’m a lazy fker but I went with it. We rested up a bit after round 1 and she seemed to be back to how she was earlier (nice and cheeky) so maybe she’s sobered up. The second time was a bit better, she wanted me to go bareback, I politely rejected and then we got through a bit more variety with some reverse cowgirl, doggy, mish etc. Her tits were a bit saggy though and she had a bit of a gut that were v well hidden with her uniform. Pretty knackered by all this we fell asleep. I woke up kinda wishing she’d go away so I could have a good night sleep but didn’t have the heart to boot her out so kept drifting in and out of sleep and waking with the same feeling. Then early morning, I thought I might as well get my moneys worth and woke her by touching her up before going again. By 11am she was still there and I was kinda bored so I subtly mentioned it was wake up time etc. She reluctantly woke up and asked if she could see me again and I said maybe, I know where to find her etc. Then she left and I could finally have that poo that I needed all night!

Offline Andywanker

Day 2

Cowboy didn’t feel all that last night, so went to check out Nana today. Before we started the hotel informed us that it was some National Holiday on the Sunday and nowhere would be serving booze after 12. That definitely put a spanner in the works but also meant we would start the night earlier, which seems to be the way forward over here.

From prior research we knew that Butterflies and Billboard were the best at Nana so we had a cheeky drink in the beer garden on the ground floor while scoping out the talent. The ground floor is pretty average and the 2nd floor is mostly ladyboy bars. Butterflies was the first stop. As soon as you walk in you can feel 100 pairs of eyes on you and they’re all wearing the same white bathing suit, so it’s like an army of clones! The waitress and mamasan are really attentive here too. When you come in the centre and right podium are full of girls that rotate and on the far left there’s a jacuzzi where they’re topless. We stayed in there for a while but didn’t want to commit so early in the night. What we realised later though is that you get the best treatment early In the night.

We hit Billboard next and the girls were next level. Probably the best I’ve seen in any of the BKK gogo bars. There’s a jacuzzi on the right with topless girls then a revolving podium on the left. I’m pretty fussy and in most bars I only really like 1-2 of the girls but there were 8+ that I liked here. We sat for a while admiring the talent, but weirdly nobody was approaching us other than the waitress for drinks and we weren’t sure what the score was with the jacuzzi girls.

In hindsight we should have just called over the girls we liked, but we’re relative amateurs at this scene. After a while, we just got annoyed because we didn’t feel like we were getting any customer service so we went back to Butterflies. Going back a few hours later and the talent pool had been severely tapped. So we thought we’d try a few other places.

We checked out spankys and twister but the talent was dead in both.

Nana’s closed at 1am and we’d gone from paralysis from abundance to a slightly panicky feeling that we were running out of options. We asked about Insanity / Thermae but it looked like the whole time was closing at 1am. Admitting defeat we went back to Billboard with our tails between our legs.

When we were there earlier I saw this little rocket dancing topless on the jacuzzi that looked my ideal type. Petite and slim but with a great arse and decent rack. What really drew my attention though was that she could work her hips and dance unlike the majority of gogo dancers that just move woodenly. Again, we received no support from the mamasan so I had to seek her out and enquired how much the bar fine was, which she said was 700. I asked her to call the girl over and she awkwardly laser penned her.

The place was pretty much closing at this stage so I couldn’t do the usual chat, flirt, drink etc and it was more of a quick hello, once over to see if she looked as good close up and then we just agreed on 3k for ST.

When we got back to the hotel she was a bit nervous and I was too, as we hadn’t had any real prior interaction and I really fancied her. She asked if she could have a beer and I said fine, i want her to feel at ease. She then started playing some tunes on her phone and did a seductive strip for me. I liked her before and now I was like wow, this is so much better than last night. Then she started stripping me off and seductively pretending to whip me with my belt. After that she started wanking me by Grinding her pussy on me and using her hand. She got me so close and then stopped and said shower time. She knew exactly what she was doing there and she had me.

Post shower we got back to where we left off, lots of kissing and DFK. She laid back on the bed and I give her some payback with a long tease before I started the DATY, hovering near but never fully starting. She was really responsive and she came pretty quick. When I was fingering her she was so tight. There was plenty OWO and she started on the bed but also did some where I was stood on the floor and she was just kneeling below me looking at me with those green contact lenses while she sucked my balls and deep throated me. A+ for effort.

She wanted to start banging but I had to stop her and put a condom on and then she rode me like an absolute machine. I guessed that she’d be good in bed by how she danced and boy was I right. The way she rode me was amazing. She came again when on top of me, but she had to stop straight after until the sensitivity subsided. Then I turned her around for doggy and kept at it until we both came.

It wasn’t awkward at all afterwards, kind of an ideal GFE and she said she’d like to take me out to a club next time I’m in BKK. She also told me that she thought I was really handsome, which is why she was shy at first. It could be all lies to butter me up, but as mentioned earlier it works. Then we got in for rnd 2 and this was epic but annoyingly all the beer from earlier meant that I couldn’t cum. She was making all the right noises with the “oh my god” etc and came Another 3 times but frustratingly it wasn’t happening for me. We moved to an arm chair where we took it in turns to go on top. The i picked her up and nailed her to the wall (she was only about 5 foot). After about an hour I was pretty knackered so I pulled the Johnny in the expectation that she could Finish me off with her hand. She started doing that then went back to the pussy grinding. By then I was so infatuated by her she could have done anything to me. I kinda knew it was happening but I had no resistance and before long she slid me inside of her bareback. In my head I was like,”Noooo,” but the brain was switched off and all I could think was this feels so much better. Once that barrier was through we went through another repertoire of her on top, missionary, doggy, spoon etc but I just couldn’t cum. We lay together for a while and she asked if I could go with her to the shop for a cigarette. I really liked her. I’m fairly certain that she was happy to stay the night, but I thought the sensible thing was to let her go, as I had to check out in he morning for my flight. She looked sad when I said she could go but she gave me her Line details to hook up with her when I get back. This is right up there with one of the best punts I’ve ever had from 100+.

The next morning was a bit more somber, I took myself to the pharmacy,meekly explained what had happened and then took 8 antibiotics!

Offline RogerBoner

Great report Andy  :thumbsup: The last girl sounds excellent and I was also surprised that they really get into the sex and are also good company.I hope that you get a chance to return and maybe stay a bit longer.  :drinks:

Offline baseball_99

Thanks for your posts, I’m back in BKK next month this is starting to wet the appetite.

Where else are you travelling to?

Offline Andywanker

I got to KL last night, but I was too tired to do anything. I might check out the beach club tonight or just go for an outcall. It’s my last chance for a while before I stay with my parents for a few days in a dead town. The only subtle options there are “health spas.” Then I’ve got a cheeky weekend break in Penang which might have more options before 1 last night in BK. I love variety, but I’ve been messaging that girl on Line so I might just go for Rnd 2...

Offline D1j

Offline kevker

Day 1 - night

Then she left and I could finally have that poo that I needed all night!

:lol:I'm so with you on that one