Sugar Babies
Massage

Author Topic: The massage people - reviews  (Read 26609 times)

Offline Outcallguy

Hi
I wondered if as there are lots of review threads for the other massage agencies adding this one would be beneficial?

https://www.massagepeoplelondon.co.uk/therapists/

I saw Laura - Spanish, long black hair, glasses, in her early 20s.

She was very clumsy during the massage, constantly knocking over the bottle of oil she had bought, and gave a very basic massage.
this coupled with her focusing on my arse made me very hopeful of more to come.
But after being told to turn over and some massaging of my legs I was told my time was up.

I asked about extras and was told a firm no, even when I offered a longer booking next time for a mutally nude massage.

So overall, relaxing but disappointing.

Offline Inajeep

My experience is that this is like The Massage Rooms, mostly massage, but maybe one slips through to provide extras.

I have seen:

Rasa:  OK massage, can't believe she'd do extras
Anna:  Good massage, no way she'd do extras
Isabel: Very little massage experience, but she does OK on the massage, but can't believe there are extras.

I thought I also saw Andrea, OK massage, no extras believable. 

If there is a unicorn there, may need to take much more research!!!

I saw Elena recently who surprised me by offering extras. HR 30 and topless 40. B2B plus HR for 70. Massage was not too bad either

Offline LLPunting

I saw Elena recently who surprised me by offering extras. HR 30 and topless 40. B2B plus HR for 70. Massage was not too bad either

So what service did you pay for, what did she end up doing and how well did she perform the sex service(s) offered?  Nearly 3 years and counting... :bomb:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 09:16:36 pm by LLPunting »

I did the b2b. Yes she was good at it. And the decent with the HR. Probably not worth the 70 but I think she would be ok to negotiate lower amount. She looks better in person than the pics and has a nice body

Offline Nick1974

There used to be a load on TMP here somewhere, think the threads gone.

Lots of them do extras...There’s a rotating cast list but certainly off this list I would say your safe with

Imane
Monika
Geri
Ana Maria
Nia
Florrina
Bernadett
Deaa
Jennifer
Noelly

Some YMMV - and some more fun than others.
Personally Imane and Deaa my favourites. Both fun B2B - been a while but I recall around £100 mark.
There are others not on the current list - a small Russian called Alina, who was super fun but about £150 as an example.

Hope that’s helpful

Thanks yes I have come across noellie before through massages me. And yes she does freely do extras. Surprised to see Bernadett on the list, I have done normal massages with her but maybe YMMV. Will think about it next time I see. Monica and Geri both look hot

Offline daddy919

Is this the Elena that works at 'The massages people'?

[Image hidden]

Offline KKMa

Lots of them do extras...There’s a rotating cast list but certainly off this list I would say your safe with

Imane
Monika
Geri
Ana Maria
Nia
Florrina
Bernadett
Deaa
Jennifer
Noelly

Personally Imane and Deaa my favourites. Both fun B2B - been a while but I recall around £100 mark.
There are others not on the current list - a small Russian called Alina, who was super fun but about £150 as an example.

Hope that’s helpful

seen imane 3 times now but didnt manage to get her agree to do b2b.
HR is defo available and one time only she allowed access below

[Image hidden]

No I don’t think so

Imane
Monika
Geri
Ana Maria
Nia
Florrina
Bernadett
Deaa
Jennifer
Noelly

Hope that’s helpful

Has anyone seen Adriana or Diana D? I think I've seen their photos on other websites.

Offline tantraman

[Image hidden]

This SP has gone by by many names and profiles and websites! :dash:

I myself slipped under her around Nov 2018, when she was on AW as Just zeta ...

Just zeta (TOFTT: FBSM, Lingam Massage) in NW3 (Finchley Road)

... I'd have enjoyed her FBSM more, if she hand't short-changed me of paid time!

Offline daddy919

This SP has gone by by many names and profiles and websites! :dash:

I myself slipped under her around Nov 2018, when she was on AW as Just zeta ...

Just zeta (TOFTT: FBSM, Lingam Massage) in NW3 (Finchley Road)

... I'd have enjoyed her FBSM more, if she hand't short-changed me of paid time!

She quoted me £220 for massage and oral

Offline Inajeep

[Image hidden]

Elena works also at Natural Balance.  It is a terrible pic of her on TMP.  She is a cute girl, perky boobs.  I haven't seen her yet on TMP so not sure if the offering is different.

It is not the girl in your picture. 

Offline Nick1974

Has anyone seen Lida, Elaine or Krisztina off there.
They keep appearing in my “available therapists” but wonder on any intel.
Elaine in particular looks cute

Anyone tried Clara, Lidia or Nailah?

Add Alex to the list of offering...

Lidia does offer. Normal HJ. How far does Alex go?

Thanks Volta.
Tantric/B2B - didnt push any further... maybe more mileage?

Oh Sorry I meant *Lida*
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 07:38:12 pm by Jeffers77 »

Nice, I've booked Alex, did she offer automatically or did you have to suggest/hint?

Nice, I've booked Alex, did she offer automatically or did you have to suggest/hint?

She dropped that I could be naked - it was obvious from then on Id say.

Offline pepsicolaboy

It was to all

You need to text them to enquire what extras if any they do. Karisa from Canada Water no longer on there as she quoted £80 VIP a combination of full body as thought was in for a treat. Great massage but no cc swipes. Was the weirdest B2B as just wriggling. Before B2B she went into the kitchen to strip found strange as well.

Couple of mini reviews:

Alex - Mostly looks like her photo, cute, nice curves, bit of a belly but not in a bad way. Said I could be naked if I wanted, that set the scene, great technique, lots of teasing and CC swipes. Asked how much extra I wanted to pay, we settled on £100 for HJ and mutual touching, bit too expensive honestly, £150 total. HJ was very good, she did some dirty talk and moaning, worked for me. Overall pretty good but not great VFM.

Noelly - The photo is her but shopped to look much younger, I'd say she's late 30s, not very attractive. She was upfront about what was on offer, saying "do you want sensual", then said "I hope you don't mind if I cum too", nice. Massage was a bit rushed, not much teasing, told me to turn over pretty quickly. She started HJ while touching herself, she was also down for some RO which was great. We never actually talked about price so I have her £100 total and that seemed fine. Probably wouldn't see her again, not my type, but good service, decent VFM.

Offline lougb1

Any one know how generous or open minded Nailah can be be? On my to do list but but would like to know how MMMV

[Image hidden]

Offline KKMa

Couple of mini reviews:

Alex - Mostly looks like her photo, cute, nice curves, bit of a belly but not in a bad way. Said I could be naked if I wanted, that set the scene, great technique, lots of teasing and CC swipes. Asked how much extra I wanted to pay, we settled on £100 for HJ and mutual touching, bit too expensive honestly, £150 total. HJ was very good, she did some dirty talk and moaning, worked for me. Overall pretty good but not great VFM.

Noelly - The photo is her but shopped to look much younger, I'd say she's late 30s, not very attractive. She was upfront about what was on offer, saying "do you want sensual", then said "I hope you don't mind if I cum too", nice. Massage was a bit rushed, not much teasing, told me to turn over pretty quickly. She started HJ while touching herself, she was also down for some RO which was great. We never actually talked about price so I have her £100 total and that seemed fine. Probably wouldn't see her again, not my type, but good service, decent VFM.

seems like both disappeared from the website now?

Any experience with Jennifer?
Says in her description 'She can do it all', ' has done pole dancing in the past' also 'she has worked in Spain and Dubai before.'
All those elements are a bit ambivalent, aren't hey?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 06:22:42 pm by jackyjack »

Yeh looks like it. Not surprising that places like this have a high turnover. Noelly said she had a full-time job and this was a side-hobby thing, so makes sense she wouldn't do it forever. Maybe they also stopped because of COVID, who knows.

Offline goodmans

I have seen krisztina  back in July i think she's from Stratford very fun girl I didn't  ask for extras but  think she does i have her WhatsApp  number  and still active  think might give here another  go

Deea is great...I paid her £50 extra for a HJ so 100 in total and she’s actually really free in terms of touching etc as well...she’s the only one I’ve opted to try so far from here but I’d recommend quite happily

Offline RAJEC

Lida looks chebtastic!

A little zoom in on her picture shows a hint of nipple through the top... tempting, but I can’t entertain outcalls  :angry:

Offline Nick1974

Lida looks chebtastic!

A little zoom in on her picture shows a hint of nipple through the top... tempting, but I can’t entertain outcalls  :angry:

Lidia is good. Can’t recall exact amount but I think £50 extra for topless HJ. All very sensual with plenty of access. Also a good massage.

To the earlier point Deea has been around and is well reviewed. Have not seen her for quite some time but B2B was always on offer.

Offline pepsicolaboy

Lidia is good. Can’t recall exact amount but I think £50 extra for topless HJ. All very sensual with plenty of access. Also a good massage.

To the earlier point Deea has been around and is well reviewed. Have not seen her for quite some time but B2B was always on offer.

Thanks, where reviews here or some other forum? I can't find any reviews when I searched.

If elsewhere, please DM info if not permitted to publicly state them.

:hi:

Offline Nick1974

There used to be a mobile massage thread here where she was defo on, for some reason looks like that’s gone...not sure if there’s a stand alone review for her tho.
She’s also reviewed on other sites for sure.

Offline pepsicolaboy

There used to be a mobile massage thread here where she was defo on, for some reason looks like that’s gone...not sure if there’s a stand alone review for her tho.
She’s also reviewed on other sites for sure.

Thanks Nick, I think the large one got removed, probably because it was deemed touting or someone was touting on there, something of that nature  :unknown:

There are other smaller massage threads on here (London), ill try and link them here when I get a chance.

Hi I saw her once, decent massage but she looked a bit bigger than her photos imply. She was also wearing a mask throughout ( not my request) and so hard to engage. She did not offer and I did not get the vibe but the massage was ok.

Any experience with Jennifer?
Says in her description 'She can do it all', ' has done pole dancing in the past' also 'she has worked in Spain and Dubai before.'
All those elements are a bit ambivalent, aren't hey?

Offline goodmans

I have booked Nailah for the 4 th December through  the app she text me on WhatsApp saying can you confirm  a soft relaxation  massage so I confirm  back  shes better  looking  on her profile  on her WhatsApp  will report  back see if she does extras

Offline pepsicolaboy

I have booked Nailah for the 4 th December through  the app she text me on WhatsApp saying can you confirm  a soft relaxation  massage so I confirm  back  shes better  looking  on her profile  on her WhatsApp  will report  back see if she does extras

What app? So you book and then the Masseuse message you their whatsapp number or similar?

Can you not ask at that point about any 'upgraded' services etc?

:unknown:

Offline goodmans

If you down load  the app on your mobile  massage  people when your booking  confirmation  you get a text from the girl  to confirmation  with  I suppose  you can ask if she does extra but it looks like she does the way she text me

Offline lougb1

If you down load  the app on your mobile  massage  people when your booking  confirmation  you get a text from the girl  to confirmation  with  I suppose  you can ask if she does extra but it looks like she does the way she text me

Lucky man I got rejected when I tried booking :dash: :dash:
Maybe try again another day. Awaiting that review??

Offline goodmans

Had a booking  with  massage  people  from Nailah on Friday  just gone for 1 hour she got her 5 minutes  early for 8.30pm had my  bed ready  with 2 towels on it with the pillows she asked me to get full naked and put my  head opposite  of pillow  which I thought  was strange and start massage  my legs with loads of oil soft  and firm massage  up to my balls not much cc  swips after 30 minutes  she said turn over she had a towel with her put didn't  put over my private parts cared on massage  my legs  with 20 minutes  to I said do you do extra  she smiled said yes only  do topless  hand relief  40 pounds not a penny  less so I said ok she said I finished  massage  1st towards  the end started  massage  my cock the she went  topless  natural  big black tits very sexy girl she works Monday  Wednesday  Friday  last booking  is 8.30 or 8pm will see here again

Offline RAJEC

Had a booking  with  massage  people  from Nailah on Friday  just gone for 1 hour she got her 5 minutes  early for 8.30pm had my  bed ready  with 2 towels on it with the pillows she asked me to get full naked and put my  head opposite  of pillow  which I thought  was strange and start massage  my legs with loads of oil soft  and firm massage  up to my balls not much cc  swips after 30 minutes  she said turn over she had a towel with her put didn't  put over my private parts cared on massage  my legs  with 20 minutes  to I said do you do extra  she smiled said yes only  do topless  hand relief  40 pounds not a penny  less so I said ok she said I finished  massage  1st towards  the end started  massage  my cock the she went  topless  natural  big black tits very sexy girl she works Monday  Wednesday  Friday  last booking  is 8.30 or 8pm will see here again

I tried to read this aloud using your well placed punctuation and my own decoding technique. I think I made it to the bold but before I passed out abs banged my head on the coffee table.

Offline pepsicolaboy

I tried to read this aloud using your well placed punctuation and my own decoding technique. I think I made it to the bold but before I passed out abs banged my head on the coffee table.

:lol:

He's trying to give info, many don't and just leech.

Offline RAJEC

:lol:

He's trying to give info, many don't and just leech.

Fair point, but basic p&g???

Offline lougb1

Thank you. Seems to be a positive then for Nailah. So I will make an attempt to fulfil a long held thought later this week!

;)

Offline goodmans

Very nice girl very tall 5f 7and slim

Offline lougb1

Very nice girl very tall 5f 7and slim

Looking forward the experience, maybe you could write a review?  ;)

Offline Nick1974

Hi new therapist on there ...Irena
Can’t link to her as they have change the page design

Anyone seen yet / thoughts ?

Ta !

Offline goodmans

Download  the app ? not seen her