Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com (Scotland)  (Read 309491 times)

Offline dmitrybulgakov

External Link/Members Only
Glasgow

Chaps any intelligence on her at all?. She has been since 2019.
Feel free to pm please.

ta

Offline dmitrybulgakov

RoxyAnn93, Aberdeen

Anyone had any success with this one? We'd agreed a price, but she refused to give her number to discuss further on WA (I wanted to check if she was actually up for sex). I asked to see her private pictures and she wanted a £20 payment to prove I was genuine, and we ended up in a big debate about who had more reason to be suspicious of the other.

Asking for money in advance is obviously a huge red flag, but I feel like a scammer would have been keen to get onto WA and so she's maybe just being daft? She's also got three bits of verification on her profile.

Chaps anyone else had any dealings with her? Plz feel free to pm me.
ta

Offline onetwentyfour

Thanks, as far as I have gathered from my fishing about for info on this, you can as you say do the above.

I plan on using revolut, as they do single use cards, that when you spend, the card refreshes and changes details.  Also plan on using different photos, in case sa have automated software on scanning for previous banned accounts.

Also on plan on using a vpn, in case the ban is also linked to my ip address.

Was wondering how successful this would be, I will try and report back.

I have sent an email to their support awaiting their reply, although I hold no hope for this  :rolleyes:

I also think this happened to me, as I never mention money on site nor anything to do with intimacy, I always move it to whatsapp.  I think a girl took the huff with, what she considered a low ball offer from me, and when I never replied to her reported me, Im sure she must have screenshotted the conversation to fuck me over with sa.

Thanks for your input folks, appreciated.

An update to this.

I emailed support, and got my account back for one last chance according to seeking, had to state via email that I had re read the terms and condidtions, and promise to abided by them.

I have cancelled future subscriptions, as I have enough to go on.

The advice I would give to anyone, is do not subscribe for more than one month, because if you lose your account you get no refunds, and make sure you do not mention anyting about intimacy or money on the seeking website (which I made sure of).

Also, when my subscription ends Im deleting my account, and will start fresh when I feel the need.

Hopefully this will cut down on any vindictive reporting of me.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 12:02:25 pm by onetwentyfour »

Offline dmitrybulgakov

An update to this.

I emailed support, and got my account back for one last chance according to seeking, had to state via email that I had re read the terms and condidtions, and promise to abided by them.

I have cancelled future subscriptions, as I have enough to go on.

The advice I would give to anyone, is do not subscribe for more than one month, because if you lose your account you get no refunds, and make sure you do not mention anyting about intimacy or money on the seeking website (which I made sure of).

Also, when my subscription ends Im deleting my account, and will start fresh when I feel the need.

Hopefully this will cut down on any vindictive reporting of me.

Good!
I think it also depends that how you mention intimacy.
SA bastards have intimacy and BDSM toys on the gifts-list!. Someone needs to the turn the argument around to them at some stage.

Offline Marmalade

Snoozy and Kev seem to have outlined it. Not appealed to me yet, but the point being you can apparently get good vfm even including the standard joining fee if you are careful.

I think some punters have said they join for a month at a time to build up contacts. As there's major threads on UKP already it's hardly to be dismissed completely.

Offline Marmalade

Chaps anyone else had any dealings with her? Plz feel free to pm me.
ta

You might get more luck if you'd posted more reviews (as with anyone asking for info on anything). S.A. is something of a community within a community on here. You get trust by showing your hand.

Offline dmitrybulgakov

Chloe
Glasgow

There have been reports of asking for advance, and even extortion from this lass.

Offline dmitrybulgakov

Aberdeen

I think she used to be called as Christie or something... Pic seller.

Offline monstermuncher

Chloe
Glasgow

There have been reports of asking for advance, and even extortion from this lass.

She chats on kik and wants money upfront.

Offline dmitrybulgakov

TheRealChick
Aberdeen

No link, since I blocked her.

Wants deposit to prove that I am legit.

Offline Sha99er

Wants deposit to prove that I am legit.

Fuck me what next? Hows about she sends you a deposit to prove shes legit?  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 11:55:36 pm by Sha99er »

Offline dmitrybulgakov

You might get more luck if you'd posted more reviews (as with anyone asking for info on anything). S.A. is something of a community within a community on here. You get trust by showing your hand.

If reviews is your "only" criteria, then I am guilty. Otherwise I beg to disagree, and happy to discuss it offline.
Thanks

Offline dmitrybulgakov

Glasgow

She was a tough nut last time also... previously known as Angelgal or something.

Still wants £ 500 ppm, and won't budge!

Offline dmitrybulgakov

No city, Scotland

Another Samaritans freelancer.....

Offline wirehair

No city, Scotland

Another Samaritans freelancer.....

She’s quite smart looking too….but I bet she’s hard work!

Offline Jamsonite

Davey can we remove this thread its so fucking tedious!
Banned reason: Undesirable stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Scotpak

If you don't like it don't read it, even better keep your shite useless opinions about the thread to yourself.

I've used seeking in the past and this thread saved me a lot of time on scammers.

I've no interest in threads about shite in Fife or Edinburgh so I don't read them and I defo don't go on them and start crying.

Control yourself woman

Offline Bobbins1973

It’s hard these days to find anyone genuine never mind post reviews especially since the new rules and an open thread where the girls read and post your comments to other media.

Offline hotdog90210

This thread has been invaluable to me.   I subscribed to ukp specifically to read about seeking.com in Scotland.

I'll post my about my adventures and throw in a couple of punting reviews in the near future.

Keep up the good work comrades x
Banned reason: Idiot
Banned by: 90125

Offline dmitrybulgakov

It’s hard these days to find anyone genuine never mind post reviews especially since the new rules and an open thread where the girls read and post your comments to other media.

Well said Bobbins1973
I have been outed not once, but thrice! No wonder you don't hear much from veterans like Nike or "hardtoplease" anymore.....
At the best to warn about scammers, robbers,  and online-sellers.

Offline CallumTT

Yikes I didn't realise women/potential sugar babes took an active interest in these pages.  Or trying to out guys. 

On that point, I read a news article recently from a young Scottish lady invoking #metoo on the basis that she'd been offered career favours for sex.  That same very lady was on Seeking a couple of years ago arranging PPMs.  What hypocrisy.  If consenting adults want to make an arrangement then that's up to them.  Instead it's now newsworthy when a guy merely proposes that.  And then the journalist wheels out all the usual lines about male power and misogyny, and she's wallowing in this "creepiness" and victim-status.  This girl was entirely relaxed and consensual about arrangements involving sex and money to use for her career. 

So I'm tempted to out her.  Maybe just on here.  Am I allowed to do that?  It would certainly put an entirely different spin on the story if it came out in the mainstream media that she was arranging PPMs but it would also be pretty hard on the girl, her career and family too.   And they'd probably still spin it as her as a victim.

Offline ik8133

Totally agree with you mate! The person who started this thread, which has only reached 61 pages, should be stripped, blackened (NE Scotland term) and bull whipped by every SB thats ever been outed as a scammer and timewaster on here!

Offline Sha99er

Totally agree with you mate! The person who started this thread, which has only reached 61 pages, should be stripped, blackened (NE Scotland term) and bull whipped by every SB thats ever been outed as a scammer and timewaster on here!

Why, theres alot of good info in this thread?

Why is it not good to pick out timewasters, pic sellers and scammers, it was due to this thread I got to hear about Tiffany this thread probably saved me alot of bother in the end...

Offline GlasgowMan

Excellent thread, found out so much about an area I knew nothing about before.
If you don't like it then don't use it.
Banned reason: Not the site for you, bye
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline ik8133

Why, theres alot of good info in this thread?

Why is it not good to pick out timewasters, pic sellers and scammers, it was due to this thread I got to hear about Tiffany this thread probably saved me alot of bother in the end...

I don't think you read my post correctly, I started the thread and I was being sarcastic!   ;)

Offline wirehair

Humanputa 19, Glasgow

Just joined and says:

“ About Me
Looking for a beautiful male to fulfill my bank account to make me a wealthy female for the future. Willing to meet some people once I have received a significant amount of money from you.”

Aye right miss, that’s not quite how it works!

Offline Sha99er

I don't think you read my post correctly, I started the thread and I was being sarcastic!   ;)

Ahh ok gotcha lol  :D :D

Offline Name Not Found

WTaF?

I have little interest in this thread currently but it appears in my 'new replies' list almost daily because I commented on it once. Even so, I'm not inclined to yell into the void to 'Davey' to delete it just because.....well....why?

It's packed with useful information for people who are interested in the subject and who knows, I might make use of it myself one day. The whole world doesn't revolve around you you know  :wacko:

Offline Interestingchat

Phillipa - Edinburgh.

Nice enough person, engaging, but the weather blows hot and cold less often. A complete ball ache

Offline wirehair

Phillipa - Edinburgh.

Nice enough person, engaging, but the weather blows hot and cold less often. A complete ball ache

Yup kinda echoes my experience in trying to engage with her. Gave up in the end.

Offline dmitrybulgakov

Yup kinda echoes my experience in trying to engage with her. Gave up in the end.

I got her on WA, and she is happy to host. How far did you got chaps?

Offline Interestingchat

I got her on WA, and she is happy to host. How far did you got chaps?

Yeah. She has a male flat mate so you might want to check that idea. I didn’t pursue past a drink. She’s got and admitted as much mental health issues. I noticed scars along her forearms and worry she’s a self harmer. Don’t need the drama

Offline wirehair

Pretty girl 25 Glasgow

Is that what I think it is on the bed behind her in her profile pic? If so I’m in! 😈😈

Mind you on looking further - those are not UK electric sockets next to the bed, so maybe a European visitor?

« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 03:57:44 pm by wirehair »

Offline Interestingchat

Pretty girl 25 Glasgow

Is that what I think it is on the bed behind her in her profile pic? If so I’m in! 😈😈

Mind you on looking further - those are not UK electric sockets next to the bed, so maybe a European visitor?

If it’s who I think it is, she’s had various profiles and does threesomes with this girl

Seemed like a great idea at £150 each, but looks wise you will be disappointed and strictly one pop (for £300 - raging)

Offline ik8133

Pretty girl 25 Glasgow

It's hair straighteners, what else could it be?  ;)

Offline Interestingchat

Sweet Sophia

I wonder if this is

Scottish Sophia on AW - never met her but always been tempted - put off a wee bit by suggestions she’s high maintenance.

Offline Motherfooker

Arranged to meet Pepsin in Edinburgh but when I saw her I drove off. Fat as fuck!!! One for the chubby chasers.

Offline wirehair

Arranged to meet Pepsin in Edinburgh but when I saw her I drove off. Fat as fuck!!! One for the chubby chasers.

Well tbf she does describe herself as overweight!

Offline Motherfooker

Well tbf she does describe herself as overweight!

I don’t mind curvy but even I have my limits. Genuinely don’t think I could have gotten hard with her. Even if I could she probably would have tried to eat me after I’d fucked her. Approach with extreme fat ass caution ⚠️

Offline nike

I don’t mind curvy but even I have my limits. Genuinely don’t think I could have gotten hard with her. Even if I could she probably would have tried to eat me after I’d fucked her. Approach with extreme fat ass caution ⚠️

That's cuntish behaviour. She does not describe herself as curvy, she is very clear about her size, " Full/Overweight".
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 07:34:45 am by nike »

Offline Sha99er

That's cuntish behaviour. She does not describe herself as curvy, she is very clear about her size, " Full/Overweight".

I would tend to agree with you here, what he did was just plain wrong...  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Interestingchat

Laura Curiois

Switched to text, going well then the “how do I know your reliable” chat followed by the obligatory deposit request!!!

Offline dmitrybulgakov

Aberdeen

HAs been discussed before. GBP 500 per hour! Yes per hour.

Offline Sha99er

Aberdeen

Kin'ell, obviously one of those who thinks she has a golden fanny.  :wacko:

Offline addictedtowhores

If it’s who I think it is, she’s had various profiles and does threesomes with this girl

Seemed like a great idea at £150 each, but looks wise you will be disappointed and strictly one pop (for £300 - raging)

I don't who got a worse deal me or you!! I managed to get them to agree to £100 each and once the action started was told one was on her period so no sex! Looks so good in the photos too but not in real life!!

Offline Scotpak

Laura Curiois

Switched to text, going well then the “how do I know your reliable” chat followed by the obligatory deposit request!!!

With these chancers I would always offer pay the deposit after the credit check had been cleared.
Told them I had a guy that delt with money transfers from me and asked them for 2 forms of ID told them couldn't be seen in hotels with people who were bankrupt 😅
Made me feel better

Offline Interestingchat

I don't who got a worse deal me or you!! I managed to get them to agree to £100 each and once the action started was told one was on her period so no sex! Looks so good in the photos too but not in real life!!

Oh yeah in real like they’re not bonnie at all. I believe the expression Catfish now also applies to people who look nothing like their glamorous pictures

Offline nike

Aberdeen

That's cheap for a Tubby Tart, who has had a very very hard paper round.
She obviously has one of those magic mirrors because I'm not seeing what she is seeing, when she looks in her mirror.  :diablo:

Offline Falkirk GND

SwanSong - ‘Scotland’

About Me
Young student looking for a loser to fund my studies and lifestyle

How to win friends and influence people eh? :unknown:

Offline Dman88

SwanSong - ‘Scotland’

About Me
Young student looking for a loser to fund my studies and lifestyle

How to win friends and influence people eh? :unknown: