Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiev, Ukraine punting tips ?  (Read 36617 times)

Offline CockMonster

Anyone with better Ukrainian than me able to help translate this?
I believe that is the price per hour, and below it’s +500 for BJ/RO.

Don’t know what that 240 is.

Thanks

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hve you tried google image translate with this mate?

Also always try both Ukrainian AND Russian because the majority of Ukrainians in certain areas like Kyiv almost exclusively talk and message in Russian.  They translate similiar, but worth giving it a go in both languages always I have found.

Offline vindici

Anyone with better Ukrainian than me able to help translate this?
I believe that is the price per hour, and below it’s +500 for BJ/RO.

Don’t know what that 240 is.

The 240 is a camshow or similar.

900/h
1600/2h
2400/overnight
500/BJ&RO

Next time, don't post a photo no one can send through a translator. Use Google translate, if you have an android, the app is awesome. I can't speak for iOS

Offline Joey2315

Thanks for the tips. I am not on Android.

Offline Royd30

Hi Vindici thx for all your input, I am on android, can you please send screenshot of app so I get the correct one…rgds

Offline Joey2315

The 240 is a camshow or similar.

900/h
1600/2h
2400/overnight
500/BJ&RO

Next time, don't post a photo no one can send through a translator. Use Google translate, if you have an android, the app is awesome. I can't speak for iOS

Thanks. I clearly wouldn’t have asked for it to be translated if I had it as a text and could just put it through a translator would I.. But I will try to find a translator which can do photos, although I haven’t had much luck yet.

Offline CockMonster

I'm planning a jaunt over to Kyiv in December or January depending on when work give me the ok. Thinking about going for a month of fun exploits.

It's been a long time since I've been due to covid, and also when I went before I had a moose I was staying with who didn't mind me fucking her as well as WGs. Alas that boat has sailed now, so I'm sort of back to square one.

If any one has any contacts they can share and/or numbers of helpful local guides they can DM me I would be most appreciative.  Also any tips on accommodation would be great, I was thinking airbnb near city centre but as I want to go for a long time there are few options that are free the whole month.

Offline CockMonster

Thanks for the tips. I am not on Android.

If you have the google translate app on ios it is great, you can tell it to translate a pic and it scans for text and translates automatically. You can also hold it up in live-view and translate signs/texts in real time which is very handy when in-country.  Only thing is half the signs are in Russian and the other half in Ukrainian, with Russian more likely in the centre and Ukrainian more as you get to the outskirts, which can lead to some super weird results.

Offline anonymous86273

I found messaging the AirBNB hosts directly quite useful for booking longer stays. Most of them have a portfolio of properties (some not even listed on AirBNB) so they can sort a longer stay for you. Obviously don’t transfer any money before you get there if you go this route unless you’ve booked with them before.

Offline vindici

Thanks. I clearly wouldn’t have asked for it to be translated if I had it as a text and could just put it through a translator would I.. But I will try to find a translator which can do photos, although I haven’t had much luck yet.

Google Translate can do this. There is a "Camera" button. Click this and it will translate the picture.

Here is what it looks like:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline vindici

I found messaging the AirBNB hosts directly quite useful...

I only do this now. I have a host who knows full well what I am doing with the apartment, could not give a fuck, and even offers advice.

When I need an apartment in Kyiv, I just contact him, tell him my dates and requirements, he comes back with suggestions and prices up all the extras I want e.g. 4 extra towels 🙃 Then we make a deal privately. I get a better price, he doesn't need to pay AirBNB their cut, everyone is happy.

Offline Sullivan

On my last day in Kiev, I left my bags, with my passport and keys, in the left luggage lockers in the main train station. You had to set a code which was letters instead of numbers, using three dials. I thought I had done it correctly, but when I came back couldn’t get the thing open.

I went to the women running the place and tried to explain my predicament to them, one of them reluctantly came with me and then started shouting a question at me I couldn’t understand.

I guessed that she was asking if I could identify what is in the locker. I typed in what my bags were like, got a translation into Russian and was able to play that to her, which seemed to satisfy her to the extent of opening the locker.

It really saved my bacon. Do not go to Ukraine without a local sim and a translation app.

Offline CockMonster

I only do this now. I have a host who knows full well what I am doing with the apartment, could not give a fuck, and even offers advice.

When I need an apartment in Kyiv, I just contact him, tell him my dates and requirements, he comes back with suggestions and prices up all the extras I want e.g. 4 extra towels 🙃 Then we make a deal privately. I get a better price, he doesn't need to pay AirBNB their cut, everyone is happy.

If you wouldn't mind sharing contact info, even in a DM, would be most grateful  :drinks:

Offline Helloyou75001

I m planning to go to kiev at some stage in the next few months. Is there a better period to go there and meet plenty of birds? As I'm working remotely i could even stay for a month!

But i m budget conscious as I can t afford to splash load of ££ every day for a month lol

Offline anonymous86273

January/February can be cold, and by cold I mean -10 and snowing but feels like -20 when the wind hits you.

Didn’t mean clubs and bars were any less full, and girls still wore next to nothing.

I always avoided times when there was champions leagues games on as the city would be full of tourists hogging all the hookers and made it harder and more expensive.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 08:38:35 am by anonymous86273 »

Offline Helloyou75001

January/February can be cold, and by cold I mean -10 and snowing but feels like -20 when the wind hits you.

Didn’t mean clubs and bars were any less full, and girls still wore next to nothing.

I always avoided times when there was champions leagues games on as the city would be full of tourists hogging all the hookers and made it harder and more expensive.

So when would you say its a good time to go? On jan/feb?

Offline Jimbo1984

I visited Ukraine 2 years ago. Went to Kiev twice, once in Jan and once in Feb. Yes it gets cold, in fact it was -12°c one night, but it wasn't that bad tbh. If you can handle UK winters, you'll be fine. Especially if you're from up north. It might be a different situation if it snows or there's wind coming in, but I was wearing jeans with thermals underneath and I found it ok

As the previous poster has pointed out, just because it's cold doesn't mean there aren't plenty of babes around walking up and down good old Kreschatyk

Lastly, flight prices *should* be cheaper in those months too. I remember paying ~£26 return for one of my trips. Try to fly into Kiev Zhulyany airport as it's closer to the city. Love Kyiv it's a super underrated city and still has plenty to offer even if you're not a fan of our 'hobby'

Offline Jimbo1984

Also keep an eye on their Covid situation. Their numbers are quite high right now and there could be pain in the ass restrictions in place - although knowing Ukrainians I don't think many will give a shit

Offline anonymous86273

I prefer early summer when the beach clubs are open. Depends what you prefer really. I wouldn’t say there is a bad time to go.

Offline Helloyou75001

Ok thanks. So really anytime is good as long as its not a football game time!

Offline Joey2315

Also keep an eye on their Covid situation. Their numbers are quite high right now and there could be pain in the ass restrictions in place - although knowing Ukrainians I don't think many will give a shit

I am here now, they want to see you vaccine status to get in anywhere, except the supermarket it seems. Everything is open though and operating normally providing you have been vaccinated.

Offline Jimbo1984

I am here now, they want to see you vaccine status to get in anywhere, except the supermarket it seems. Everything is open though and operating normally providing you have been vaccinated.

Interesting. Morocco also has a similar system in place with this 'vaccine pass'. I have a question - what if you're unvaxxed but have a negative PCR? Will negative PCR test allow you same privileges as someone who is vaxxed?