Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 5 days in Bochum - one of my best ever trips  (Read 4463 times)

Offline Wanking

Okay so I was in Bochum for 5 days from Jan 21st to 26th. Totally brilliant trip where I had 3 days in FKK 39 and one day in FKK Arabella. Plus all day in Steinhaus swingers club which only cost 35 euro including free bar with beer and spirits all day!

I should also mention that my health is now transformed. I was Overweight all my adult life, but thanks to Dr Berg on YouTube I have lost 4.5 stone, so my erections were super solid even without pills, like they were 20 years ago. So I felt much better having sex and being fit and slim really enhanced my sessions. Pm me for more on the health stuff, as I don't want to drone on here about Weightloss which would be off topic.

I had 11 mostly GFE sessions, and came 8 times in the 5 days. I didn't cum in the swingers club.

All the individual reports coming in the next day or so.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 10:22:40 am by Wanking »

Offline Wanking

FKK 39 - this is a full on Bareback Fkk club. 30 euro entry and 30 /25 mins - 50/40 mins - 70/60 mins. Sessions are high level GFE experiences with Deep Kissing, Cum in the mouth, Licking etc.. No extras charged for except anal by a few girls 20 euro.

Trip day 1
Great to finally meet up with Optimist from ISG. I enjoyed our chat, pity you didn't stay longer.

Quiet day, I wasn't impressed by the lineup initially but it really grew on me as the day went on, and by the time time I left at 7 pm I thought some of them were absolutely gorgeous looking.

12 to 15 girls.

I had -.

Evelyn, 20 yearold chubby Rom with huge tits. Really good service, meant to repeat but never got around to it. No English, got very giggly when I licked her brown hole, came in her mouth with 5 days of jizz. Think she is new.

Cindy - 21 yearold Rom. Crap session, said she wasn't feeling well. Oh well.

Bulgarian. Heavy girl mid 20's, pretty face, reminds of a young Elizabeth Shue, girl in the Karate kid. Looks like she's had a really rough life. Bucked teeth but did some amazing DFK and came in her cunny.

Bahar Small Turkish brunette with very pretty heavily made up face. I was relaxing in the sauna, not really ready for another session. She came in and sat down. Next thing she was sitting on my face and sucking my cock for around 5 minutes. I had to escape out of there, thought I was going to get heart attack I got so hot. We went to a room and had a sweaty session. She got wet in my mouth and I came on her tits after a few positions. Definitely would repeat. I badly want to eat that gorgeous little arse again.

Food is the worst ever. Why don't they make up cheap sandwiches like their sister clubs. Those assorted cakes and waffles are just shite. I voiced my opinion to the Theke.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 11:08:15 am by Wanking »

Offline Splodge

Any nice milfs in the rld? Or did you visit it?

Offline masseyferguson

FKK 39 - this is a full on Bareback Fkk club. 30 euro entry and 30 /25 mins - 50/40 mins - 70/60 mins. Sessions are high level GFE experiences with Deep Kissing, Cum in the mouth, Licking etc.. No extras charged for except anal by a few girls 20 euro.

Trip day 1
Great to finally meet up with Optimist from ISG. I enjoyed our chat, pity you didn't stay longer.

Quiet day, I wasn't impressed by the lineup initially but it really grew on me as the day went on, and by the time time I left at 7 pm I thought some of them were absolutely gorgeous looking.

12 to 15 girls.

I had -.

Evelyn, 20 yearold chubby Rom with huge tits. Really good service, meant to repeat but never got around to it. No English, got very giggly when I licked her brown hole, came in her mouth with 5 days of jizz. Think she is new.

Bulgarian. Heavy girl mid 20's, pretty face, reminds of a young Elizabeth Shue, girl in the Karate kid. Looks like she's had a really rough life. Bucked teeth but did some amazing DFK and came in her cunny.

Bahar Small Turkish brunette with very pretty heavily made up face. I was relaxing in the sauna, not really ready for another session. She came in and sat down. Next thing she was sitting on my face and sucking my cock for around 5 minutes. I had to escape out of there, thought I was going to get heart attack I got so hot. We went to a room and had a sweaty session. She got wet in my mouth and I came on her tits after a few positions. Definitely would repeat. I badly want to eat that gorgeous little arse again.

Food is the worst ever. Why don't they make up cheap sandwiches like their sister clubs. Those assorted cakes and waffles are just shite. I voiced my opinion to the Theke.

Please tell me you didn't mean that ? Nude surely, not bareback ?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Please tell me you didn't mean that ? Nude surely, not bareback ?

It’s quite obvious he meant it...

Offline masseyferguson

Offline Wanking

Yeah bareback no condom sex is still alive and well in that part of Germany although it is illegal now.. Those clubs probably wont be bareback for much longer..

Offline Splodge

Look forward to hearing more about your trip to Bochum.

Offline Wanking

Any nice milfs in the rld? Or did you visit it?

I had a walk around but it was super freezing, there was a reasonable selection but I decided to keep my cum for the clubs.

The problem with the cold weather is by the time you go in a room with a hoor, the time would be up by the time you got warm again.

Offline Splodge

Lol. Thanks for the info. Don't worry fellow rld fanatics. In depth reviews are a coming about lots of rlds. Sounds like you had a wild time wanking.  :hi:

Offline Donald Tramp

Wow, sounds like a great trip!

How did you get there, wanking?

I'm specifically interested in getting to Freude39, any possibility to get there by public transportation (I don't have a driver's licence so renting a car is out of the question for me).

Offline Creativer90

Trip day 1

12 to 15 girls.

I had -.

How much the girls charges for 25/30 min ?

Offline puntingguy94

Yeah bareback no condom sex is still alive and well in that part of Germany although it is illegal now.. Those clubs probably wont be bareback for much longer..

Wow, that's really crazy. Why would they offer it?

Offline Splodge

Love this city. More info please.

Offline Wanking

Fruede day 2 - originally posted on ISG

Freude day 2
Just did another 9 hour stint in f39. Around 20 women today, some hotties. I like it there. I will visit again Saturday. I like repeated visits to the same club on a trip so I can have good memories of the women when I go home to my sexless life. If I visit many different clubs my memories aren't as strong.

A little very young pale looking girl, who looked barely 18 was being bullied a bit by some of the older ones. She wasn't comfortable being naked and kept a towel around her boobs and bum. They seemed to be slagging her off over that. Isobel went into over the top crazy laughing at the girl who looked visibly upset. I felt sorry for her.

My 3 sessions today, all 25 minutes. So not alot of action for the 9 hours I was there.

Larrisa. She is good looking, and has a lovely arse. Very tired looking though with big rings under her eyes. I took her for a session on a locals recommendation. I think she was feeling off but the session was crap. Way too restrictive. I thought she was going to let me CIM but in the end she just wanked me onto my belly. She kept picking her ears while I was fuckin her, and a small lump of wax came out!! She was barely doing any sessions today compared with alot on Tuesday. Won't repeat.

Joanne. Blonde, chubby, face like a young Bridget Fonda. I only remembered that I had fucked her before while I was in the middle of fucking her today. She certainly didn't remember me. Professional attitude but a decent session. She is AO lite and doesn't allow CIM, so came on her tits. Definitely would repeat her.

Daria. Tall voluptuous 27 yearold brunette. Good English and very friendly. Excellent session but I wasn't quiet ready for a 3rd cum. She seemed into it. Pussy got wet, she allowed light fingering and deep kissing with lots of eye contact. Pumping her was a real pleasure. I'm going back Saturday and hopefully ill get to smash her again. I also prefer girls this age and over. A bit of maturity makes a difference, although I will do 20 yearolds if nothing else is doing.

I ordered in a chicken schnitzel in mushroom sauce with fries and salad as always. Delicious, 10 euro.

It is a bit boring there, but I'm happy to kick back between sessions, listen to the tunes and oggle thee arsches.

Offline Wanking

Live report from FKK Arabella, originally posted on ISG on Jan 25th

Arabella right now!
Here in Arabella, bit cold, the tight fuckers could turn up the heating.

Around 10 or 11 women, many of the same old crew who are here years. Still a few good looking younger ones. I actually can't remember the names of some of them even though I've fucked alot of them before. Names I remember, Carmen, Anastasia, simona, Nicole, Janina.

Had an amazing hour long session with Anastasia, always have good chemistry with her. Started off with around 15 minutes couch action, and beautiful GFE session in the room. Long 69, licking and fingering both holes lightly. Cunny wet. Long missionary with deep kissing and then more 69 with big cum in the mouth. I know she is isn't everyone's taste visually but she reminds me of a girl at home ID like to fuck but never will.

I didn't take a pill today either, and felt thankful that I'm still alive and able to fuck and cum with a hard cock. Over 30 years banging hoors now. I really need to write a book or reserect my website.

15 euro happy hour entry and 70 for the session.

2 local guys were of the opinion that the service is better in Arabella but the women better looking in Fruede. I agree.

Btw I love to relive my sessions at home in mind when having my luxurious wanks and that session with Anastasia will strengthen the already great memories of our sessions.

Finished up my day in Arabella with a decent session. Lana 23, absolutely lovely face, big voluptuous type girl. She finished me with an oily wank.

I noticed a few of the girls slyly picking their nose and eating their snots. Carmen, Janina and someone else. I already reported about the girl in F39 picking the lump of wax out of her ear while we were fucking..

« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 11:13:18 am by Wanking »

Offline Wanking

My final day of my trip from Freude FKK 39, jan 26th..

Back here again for a few hours before I fly home to my sexless life.

Just did 2 today. 20 girls, same line up as Thursday.

Isobel - 27 RO. I like her look and she's the right age, although she's probably in her 30's. Superb service. I reckon a longer booking would have been a more GFE experience. A bit of bad breath tho.

Bahar. 22 Turk. My 2nd session with her on this trip. Caked in makeup but super sexy. Super little face and body. She little me finger her jacksy all the way which really turned me on. A hard cum onto her perky little titten.

Conclusion. My sack is empty after 5 days of activity. Only 8 cums, but I'm more about slow sexual experiences than just cumming. The cum only lasts a few seconds anyway. Trip cost me just under a 1000 euros total including flight and hotel. Had 10 sessions with 9 girls over 4 club visits, one session being an hour long and the highlight, the rest were 25 minutes. Plus a failed session with an old dog in a swingers where I lost stiffness, but still an enjoyable day out.

These days I prefer a 5 day trip every 3 months or so rather than a 3 day trip every month. The whole organising to go away is a pain, also hanging around airports. The whole hassle of travelling is something I prefer less of as I get older.

Offline Creativer90

Great reports ! Still waiting about Steinhaus  :thumbsup:

Offline Splodge

Excellent reports. Funny too.  :D

Offline Wanking

Yeah I still have to write steinhaus report..

Offline Dayardie

I noticed a few of the girls slyly picking their nose and eating their snots. Carmen, Janina and someone else. I already reported about the girl in F39 picking the lump of wax out of her ear while we were fucking..

Legend sir.    Great reporting. :yahoo:
 Damn that be a first but maybe Bb hoes are expected to be dirrrrty :diablo:

Offline Wanking

Legend sir.    Great reporting. :yahoo:
 Damn that be a first but maybe Bb hoes are expected to be dirrrrty :diablo:

The vageenas are usually very clean though.

Offline soundofsilence

Live report from FKK Arabella, originally posted on ISG on Jan 25th

Arabella right now!
Here in Arabella, bit cold, the tight fuckers could turn up the heating.

Around 10 or 11 women, many of the same old crew who are here years. Still a few good looking younger ones. I actually can't remember the names of some of them even though I've fucked alot of them before. Names I remember, Carmen, Anastasia, simona, Nicole, Janina.

Had an amazing hour long session with Anastasia, always have good chemistry with her. Started off with around 15 minutes couch action, and beautiful GFE session in the room. Long 69, licking and fingering both holes lightly. Cunny wet. Long missionary with deep kissing and then more 69 with big cum in the mouth. I know she is isn't everyone's taste visually but she reminds me of a girl at home ID like to fuck but never will.

I didn't take a pill today either, and felt thankful that I'm still alive and able to fuck and cum with a hard cock. Over 30 years banging hoors now. I really need to write a book or reserect my website.

15 euro happy hour entry and 70 for the session.

2 local guys were of the opinion that the service is better in Arabella but the women better looking in Fruede. I agree.

Btw I love to relive my sessions at home in mind when having my luxurious wanks and that session with Anastasia will strengthen the already great memories of our sessions.

Finished up my day in Arabella with a decent session. Lana 23, absolutely lovely face, big voluptuous type girl. She finished me with an oily wank.

Great review,

During my recent trip (last week) I personally thought the girls and services in Arabella were better than F39 although the facilities in the latter are more spacious.

Is Lana the girl with tattoos? with a slight resemblance to Kirsten Dunst? Also Simona look similar to Sarah Silverman? I saw both, and they were quite good!

Offline Splodge

Missing Bochum, NRW and Germany already. Really want to get back there asap !  :yahoo:

Offline Vivago

Classy. :sarcastic: Do you really stick your knob uncovered into the holes of these tarts, Wanking? You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Splodge

Plan on going to Steinhaus. Did you ever do a report on it ? If I get in I'll do a detailed report for sure.