Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South Korea?  (Read 3475 times)

Akerso

Has anyone punted in South Korea?

The reason i ask is i might be going to work there for a few months and i would like to get an idea of the punting scene before i go?

Any info much appreciated.  :unknown:

Rain_man

Read my post here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=5201.0

In order to enjoy SK, you'll need to do your homework. The ISG Seoul forum has good material. Up until the mid-2000s, SK was a punter's paradise, now it's a hardship tour (term devised by the USFK stationed there).

There is still fun to be had, on-par with the best in the world...but it's mostly off-limits to non-Koreans. Business colleagues and partners are likely to take you to joints similar to Chinese KTVs if they like you. Costs are anything from $500 to $10,000 for the group depending on how upscale the place is....costs are usually covered by the company card.

Also, be careful where you spend your money....you could spend $70-$200 on an absolute stunner that will fuck your brains out....or you could end up spending upwards of $500 for a troll with a shitty attitude.

Do your homework, speak to experienced folk...you'll be fine.

boynick

Has anyone punted in South Korea?

The reason i ask is i might be going to work there for a few months and i would like to get an idea of the punting scene before i go?

Any info much appreciated.  :unknown:

Well, I've been to Seoul a few times for business, no time for me to walking around or checking the pickup bars. I did tried an awesome girl for twice in Seoul. This girl definitely knew how to pamper a man. Later I found she seemed to be popular among expats. If you are interested in this girl, you can check her reviews on External Link/Members Only .

Rain_man

I can vouch for her as well.

She really puts other prossies to shame. A bit on the pricey side for Seoul, but still up there with the very best.