Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Layla Exotic Glasgow  (Read 2055 times)

94 review(s) for Layla Exotic (92 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline hrm69

External Link/Members Only

Was in Glasgow a number of weeks ago with work for a couple of days and had some spare time to kill so arranged a meeting with Layla after reading her reviews on here. Was £200 for the hour and a half.

Comms

Comms all done via AW email and booking system a few days before where she text me her address. Text messages after that and a message that morning to confirm all still ok and another text when I was a few minutes away to let her know I was approaching.

Venue

As is well known nice apartment south of the river about 10 minutes walk from Central station.

Looks

Stunning, absolutely stunning. Middle eastern looks, would say age as she says on her profile (not very good at guessing these things). Sensational body, great tits, bum and legs.

Meeting

Layla answered the door wearing an all in one body stocking and heels. Was greeted with a DFK in the hall with her pulling my hand to her pussy. Made our way into the living room and she was straight into my trousers, unbuttoning them and taking me fully in her mouth, what fantastic OWO skills she has, full DT, spitting and gagging, wow!! Got undressed and sat on the sofa and she continued with the DT. Managed to get two fingers into her pussy and fingered her vigorously until she squirted all over my hand.  On with the bag as she was insisting that I gave her anal but this wasn't quite happening so I banged away at her pussy until I could hold no longer, off with the bag and I shot my load all over her stomach.

Round 2 moved into the bedroom where she gave me a really deep massage for what felt like about 10/15 mins and had a chat, interesting girl. More OWO, RO, rimming on her then on with the bag, anal this time, pussy in various positions, fingering her asshole, knee's to chest, legs round her neck with me finishing with CIM, which she discreetly spat into a wipe.

Had about 40 minutes or so left at this point, we just lay on the bed kissing and exploring each other with Layla stroking my cock, balls and teasing my asshole with her finger, which was superb. Onto a massage on the legs this time then more OWO and use of toys on me. She was then demanding oral on her, which I didn't hesitate in doing, after a while came up for air and fingered her until she squirted over my hand again and she really did appear orgasm. She then gets on top and rides me until I finish in the bag.  Lay catching my breath had a chat then headed to the shower where Layla dried me off after it. Got dressed before I sorted the paperwork out and left with a nice kiss.

Awesome experience and will definitely be back when in Glasgow again.

Offline Cash up front

This lady is the hottest ticket in town. Seen her a few times before I joined UKP. Not to be missed. Fecking amazing.

Offline hrm69

Yeah agree fully, trying to drum up an excuse to get back to Glasgow early in the new year. Fantastic experience.