Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly-MarieXXX  (Read 813 times)

Roland D Hay

Anyone seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only

I emailed her last week to say there wasn't enough photographic information on her profile to allow me to make a decision and she replied very nicely asking for my email address and said she would send some pictures. Nothing sent so a few days later I asked her again and she immediately reverted to ignoring my emails. All this would tend to indicate that she's a fuckin idiot... Anyone know differently?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She previously called herself Massive Tits Megan, but changed it to Kelly in mid-Oct.

She came under my radar in Oct-13. A Contact number was provided, but like you, I felt that the photos did not provide an accurate pic of her.

Main reason for contact was to make enquiries if she was part of the Lboro Scamming group, but she passed that. She now has decent FB to suggest that not a scam.

PM me if you want the contact number.

PS   Post using the 7-digit AW User ID Number, so she can easily bw found in searches.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 10:22:12 pm by CoolTiger »

Roland D Hay

Thanks CT, massive tits Megan rings a bell but I still have the same problem. Wouldn't punt based on those pictures and she has also bull shitted me which doubly puts me off.