Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cebu first time tips  (Read 1055 times)

amanzone

Hi there ,

I'm planning on going to Cebu next month for 5 days to a week. Wanted to get some advice on accommodation and girls in the area.

For accommodation, what area would people recommend ? Either near mango avenue or a bit further out?

Ideally I want to bring a bunch of girls back for overnighters, I've checked Airbnb places which look nice but bit concerned about dealing with reception/ security if I'm bringing someone or a bunch of someones who are different everyday.
Any other recommendations for accommodation?

I've been reading up on posts on Cebu and see there's rates for 'long time ' is there a rough duration for 'long time ' or is it a few pops and go ?

Thanks so much for your help

Rain_man

If you’re going the Airbnb route, you won’t have an issue with bringing multiple girls in...you just have to make sure they’re not underage and that they have ID. Airbnb places all have been very strict with ID in my last 2 visits (Manila).

I’d imagine you want to be nearer the major clubs (Liv, Icon, Oqtagon), which are all a 5min cab ride or 15-20 walk from mango.

Cebu has changed a lot over the years though, Mango is no longer a FL hotspot and most of the action is now online. Expect huge levels of flaking as it’s a numbers game. You can easily get 20-50 contacts 2 weeks before your travel...and would probably only end up meeting 5 if you’re fortunate (given the duration of your stay).

The standard sites and apps apply to Cebu (PinaLove, Date in Asia, Tinder, Tagged, Facebook, Secret Arrangement, MeetMe, WeChat).

Offline Markus

Try Airbnb but if you want something close to Ayala, try Quest Hotel. Not sure about rates now but its about £45 a night a few years ago. Nice rooms and no issue at reception regarding guests.  Try find something close to the mall.

Ayala mall is the place to meet them before bringing them back to your hotel/apartment. That way, you can dump them if they don't look like their pictures (which is often the case).  Try cam them before meeting them via whatsapp so you save yourself trouble.

For quick meets, Pina Love is the best. Get the unlimited membership for $20 otherwise you have to wait something like 10 mins to send each message via the free version.  WeChat also good as is DIA.  You need to set up at least 15-20 meets as its a numbers game. With the flaking and reality v picture issue, you will need to weed out a lot of them to set up quality meets.

Vivago style reporting would be appreciated. Enjoy  :drinks:

Offline Greenman

Plenty opportunities to meet freelanders in Ayala through thr day

Just sit on the terraces and smile
Also sm and Robinson's or sit outside a cafe in the IT area and smile

Plenty action still at mango near 7-11 there is two clubs which are active or the bars outside at night

Even metro gasiono food court
You can't fail in cebu