Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raelyn69 - Nottingham  (Read 915 times)

4 review(s) for Rae6069 (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Donkey

External Link/Members Only

My first TOFTT and I absolutely loved it

Paid £60 for 30 minutes

Comms: I called her and told her I’d like to see her in 1 hour and I asked her about OWO and kissing and she said she likes both. She sounded nice on the phone. What I didn’t like is I got there on time then called and text but no reply. She called me 5 minutes later and apologised that she had a long shower. Then I walked into her house.

The girl: there’s a video of her here. I saw the video then booked ASAP. I thought she had the body of a model. 5’9 very long legs, average size tits. There’s face pics of her and I thought she was beautiful. She also met me with no makeup as she had just had a shower.

External Link/Members Only

Services: DFK, OWO, reverse oral, protected sex, massage

Details: I found her really flirty and playful. She wanted to start with a massage and I thought that was a time wasting technique but it lasted only 2 minutes. Then I turned around and asked her to kiss me and I got some light kisses to begin with, but her tongue was inside my mouth later as she was getting fucked. Her lips are nice and delicious and I complimented her and she told me she’s had them done that’s why they’re big.

Moved onto OWO. I can’t remember her technique but I told her she’s one of the hottest girls to have put my cock in their mouth. Then reverse oral and I stuck one finger in her pussy and she was seriously tight, I could barely put a finger in, but she went ‘no no fingers’ so I just said oops sorry.

Condom on and she got on top and she was grinding like crazy and shoved both tits in my mouth and moaned loudly in my ears. I was loving it. Then I started to fuck her roughly while she was attacking me with DFK. Then she got on her back and started rubbing her clit which i thought was hot and I just stood there watching and masturbating. Then she said ‘come and fuck me’ so I did and she carried on rubbing her clit while I penetrate her. Then doggy style was a highlight with her arching because of her long legs. I was pounding her really hard and she reached behind and gave me her right hand to hold, and she was touching my balls with her left hand. I was pounding her really hard in doggy and asked if I was rough on her but she said no she loves it and wants it harder. I tried to hold it in a bit longer and ask her for CIM but unfortunately I just finished in the condom.

Anyway I looked at my phone and 20 minutes gone past. Was expecting to be kicked out so I asked her if we have time left and she said yes time for a massage. But I massaged her bum instead for 10 minutes while she was telling me all about her life back home.

I left exactly 30 minutes after entering the house. And she said goodbye with some more French kissing.

Really really enjoyed it and I just hope my TOFTT doesn’t turn out to be unhelpful for the next punter who sees her because I’m really vanilla and easily pleased. And I will definitely see her again!

Offline Dick Cheese

Sounds great and looks well fit.Thanks for TOFTT  :thumbsup:

Offline HailWood

Nice review. A quality VFM Romanian by the sounds of it.  :hi:

Offline Avg_Joe

Nice review. A quality VFM Romanian by the sounds of it.  :hi:

a rare find that, thanks for the review, north of where i usually stay in nottingham, but would consider an outcall
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline finky

Looks very fuckable, thanks for the review.