Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chaba Whiston  (Read 344 times)

Offline Templebor

External Link/Members Only

This punt happened 12 months ago. Hot sunny day and i had a serious boner. I checked what was close on google maps as i was travelling through and thought i'd give Chaba Whiston a shot. Parked up in nearby free council carpark which is part of some parkland. It was lunchtime with loads of people parked, eating sandwiches etc. The shop is on quite a busy main road and close to the traffic lights so getting in was a task without being noticed.
Doorbell buzzed and i was let in through a double door system. Two women in reception, one old (60) the other young (18 if that). The old girl looked shocked when i walked in like she had been caught red handed at something. Asked for a quick half hour and was shown the room. The young girl was going to take me, but was chased away by the older one. Room was ok, very small but very clean with an impressive shower in the corner. I was asked to strip off and get on the bed and await the return.
The old girl comes back in. She was quite small and very thin. Looked like Dot Cotton but Thai. Massage was quite good and firm and cost 20 quid. Some CC swipes as i lay face down. I had my legs spread wide so she couldn't miss my bollox. Turned over and my cock was visibly hard. Massage continued with some touching of my cock, then she asks if i want my cock massaging. She says 30 quid. This was one of my first recent punts so i wasnt used to haggling. My cock was in desperate need so i just agreed. She gave me a wank, which was pretty fast and routine. No smiles, no chat, no real quality. This was just a very rushed massage and tug. I shot my load and she gave me some tissues to clean up. I asked about taking a shower and she seemed really offended about this. I insisted as i was covered in spunk and oil and it was a hot day out there. So she pointed at the shower as she cleaned up the bed putting her origami towel swans back in place.
Shower was good and possibly the best thing about this place. I left with a smile from the young girl at reception. I would return if i got to see her, but that old witch has certainly put me off this place. Felt really ripped off afterwards.