Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _curvyLaura_ in Ipswich  (Read 272 times)

9 review(s) for _CurvyLaura_ (6 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline thedugout

Hello Chaps just been given a 2 hour total messing about from Curvy Laura , External Link/Members Only
A shame as well reviewed previously, contacted at 9.50 pm, given full address oddly, Rapier St bottom of Bishops Hill, a busy Rd, you feel like the only England fan in the Russian End !!, arrived at 10pm as agreed, rang, sorry hun give me 5 mins, waited ten for text, texted over and over  (every 10 mins) then rang, got a text back, sorry hun 30 mins, due to pos feedback i waited, asked her to text me, none came, texted again, no response, obviously her conveyor belt was in overdrive, had a chat at 11.45 and asked for £30 off an hour for such messing about ( at her rates i had waited £300) no chance, are you coming or what, well you know what, no i bl++dy well cannot be bothered as its midnight and i don"t fancy it no more.
If you chance it i hope you get better luck chaps

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Sorry to hear about you being messed around.....I have seen Laura a couple of times and would say she is one of the best punts currently in Ipswich. If you can muster the strength it might be worth giving her a second chance