Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Renata_4_you2018 - Finchley Central  (Read 16265 times)

3 review(s) for renata_4_you2018 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
19 review(s) for renata_4_you (13 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]
15 review(s) for renata_4_you (10 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]
4 review(s) for pussy_diana  (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]
3 review(s) for renata_2019 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]
16 review(s) for Renata_brunet (11 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5450203) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stuart.]

Offline stuart.

Renata_4_you2018

:hi: 

Link        External Link/Members Only                                                                                                                                                                   

Cost        £120 for 1 Hour

Location  Finchley Central not far from the train station, very easy to find.

Comms   Contacted her, everything was easily arranged, got the address. (inquired about a facial but wasn't given an proper answer)

Personality She is a lot of fun, flirty and playful, she's like girlfriend experience with a great attitude.

Looks Drop dead gorgeous  :wacko: 5'5" dress size 6 really slim and sexy, small boobs but they are really pretty with lovely nipples perfect for sucking, nice legs, she was wearing jeans and a little top, I could not wait to fuck this girl. 

Services As soon as I walked in the door she immediately started deep french kissing me and then she said I have seen you before, very handsome after a little catch up talk all 38 seconds of it lol she then dropped to her knees unzip my trousers pulled them down and my underwear and started to kiss and suck my cock, just looking down at this gorgeous girl sucking my cock felt so good I then put my hands on her head and face fucked her for a while, then she helped me out of my clothes and I got her top off and bra pulled her trousers down, couldn't wait to suck her nipples, I was kissing her and fingering her and sucking her pretty boobs while she played with my cock, I find her really sexy she was turning me the fuck on big time, then I lay down on the bed started with her riding me and kissing me felt fucking fantastic she fucked my brains out this girl is full of energy after a while I had to flipped her around into mish or I was going to be shooting my load lol pounded her so hard she was turning me on so much, she makes all the right sound absolutely love fucking her, fucked her all over the bad more cowgirl more mish, wasn't sure I could last much longer so asked to give her a facial she said yes but she wanted to cover her eyes I promise not to get it in her eyes but she laughed and said don't believe you so I agreed to not shoot above her nose, so she got on her knees had her mouth open with her tongue sticking out looking up at me with those gorgeous eyes so fucking sexy, as soon as I fired a powerful shot straight into her mouth she closed her eyes next shot went up her nose and I came over the side of her face some did bounce up above the nose but to her credit she stayed there while I cum over her face and body and in her mouth was an absolute delight but I would love to give her face a proper full on coating, she looks really sexy with cum hanging off her chin and nose and dripping down her body she then went to the shower to quickly clean up, when she came back we was just hanging out on the bed chatting and joking around, she kept touching my cock and it wasn't long before it was hard again so I got her to suck me off, she started slowly and sped up really good rhythm and it wasn't long until I was shooting another load, she kept her mouth there until I finished, after she cleaned up just hanging out on the bed she telling me I'm handsome and my tattoos are sexy she kept touching my cock again and my time was running out so I asked if I could cum on her again, she said sure, she gave me a handjob I was struggling to cum but she kept going until I was firing cum over her body, I do not remember the last time a girl made me cum three times in one hour. Overall a big Positive from me and I had a great time fucking this gorgeous girl, left with empty balls and a smile on my face.

Additional information This happened a while ago, her adultworks went down so I didn't see the hurry to post review, really hope she comes back as she is one of my favourites, love fucking her. :wacko: 

Will I return: 100% Yes  :thumbsup:
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 07:23:44 am by stuart. »

mrhappypants

Stuart Thamks.

I do not think that link has worked for weeks and was considering asking for most recent phone number either posted or by PM if anyone has it.

Online tantraman

Great review, stuart! :hi:

From all her UKP reviews, Renata seemed a Marmite WG ... punters either abso-fucking-lutely loved her or hated her with a vengeance. I really wanted to find out for myself, but it appears that she's done a runner again.

:(

Offline jasonbourne

people only disliked her after she fucked them about (repeatedly) on bookings. if you actually got to meet her you were pretty much guaranteed a good time.

Stortford

Those jet black haired girls look so gorgeous hope she's back soon

Online dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP...Yeh notice link was down shortly after my visit (and review)..let's see if she comes back....otherwise wait for the next boatload of Renara to land...lol...Ps.  I assume her flatmate Melissa has gone as well?    :hi:

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review OP...Yeh notice link was down shortly after my visit (and review)..let's see if she comes back....otherwise wait for the next boatload of Renara to land...lol...Ps.  I assume her flatmate Melissa has gone as well?    :hi:

Melissa profile was logged in yesterday, if A/W stats are correct.

Offline blue

people only disliked her after she fucked them about (repeatedly) on bookings. if you actually got to meet her you were pretty much guaranteed a good time.

+1000 - this cunt could not give two shits about fucking punters about.

Previous profiles for linking:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline stuart.

Stuart Thamks.

I do not think that link has worked for weeks and was considering asking for most recent phone number either posted or by PM if anyone has it.

Offline stuart.

Great review, stuart! :hi:

From all her UKP reviews, Renata seemed a Marmite WG ... punters either abso-fucking-lutely loved her or hated her with a vengeance. I really wanted to find out for myself, but it appears that she's done a runner again.

:(

Trust me tantraman this one and NikkiChan you have to try at least once  :wacko:

Offline Mr_Shins

Melissa profile was logged in yesterday, if A/W stats are correct.

Melysa is still around.

Offline Richdina

She was simply the best she made love like a Russian spy trying to steal your inner secrets. I miss  her as technically she was awesome between sheets but just like that she was gone!  I will say this to all my fellow punters be careful for what wish for and treat them well as I would love Renatta to come back. She was amazing if you were lucky enough to catch her?
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline PLeisure

She was simply the best she made love like a Russian spy trying to steal your inner secrets. I miss  her as technically she was awesome between sheets but just like that she was gone!  I will say this to all my fellow punters be careful for what wish for and treat them well as I would love Renatta to come back. She was amazing if you were lucky enough to catch her?
And you were rejected from MI6  :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80584.50

Have you considered therapy? Move on, pal...

Offline Heph

Services As soon as I walked in the door she immediately started deep french kissing me and then she said I have seen you before, very handsome after a little catch up talk all 38 seconds of it lol she then dropped to her knees unzip my trousers pulled them down and my underwear and started to kiss and suck my cock, just looking down at this gorgeous girl sucking my cock felt so good I then put my hands on her head and face fucked her for a while, then she helped me out of my clothes and I got her top off and bra pulled her trousers down, couldn't wait to suck her nipples, I was kissing her and fingering her and sucking her pretty boobs while she played with my cock, I find her really sexy she was turning me the fuck on big time, then I lay down on the bed started with her riding me and kissing me felt fucking fantastic she fucked my brains out this girl is full of energy after a while I had to flipped her around into mish or I was going to be shooting my load lol pounded her so hard she was turning me on so much, she makes all the right sound absolutely love fucking her, fucked her all over the bad more cowgirl more mish, wasn't sure I could last much longer so asked to give her a facial she said yes but she wanted to cover her eyes I promise not to get it in her eyes but she laughed and said don't believe you so I agreed to not shoot above her nose, so she got on her knees had her mouth open with her tongue sticking out looking up at me with those gorgeous eyes so fucking sexy, as soon as I fired a powerful shot straight into her mouth she closed her eyes next shot went up her nose and I came over the side of her face some did bounce up above the nose but to her credit she stayed there while I cum over her face and body and in her mouth was an absolute delight but I would love to give her face a proper full on coating, she looks really sexy with cum hanging off her chin and nose and dripping down her body she then went to the shower to quickly clean up, when she came back we was just hanging out on the bed chatting and joking around, she kept touching my cock and it wasn't long before it was hard again so I got her to suck me off, she started slowly and sped up really good rhythm and it wasn't long until I was shooting another load, she kept her mouth there until I finished, after she cleaned up just hanging out on the bed she telling me I'm handsome and my tattoos are sexy she kept touching my cock again and my time was running out so I asked if I could cum on her again, she said sure, she gave me a handjob I was struggling to cum but she kept going until I was firing cum over her body, I do not remember the last time a girl made me cum three times in one hour.                                                                                                           

I sentence you to a course of full stops. But thanks for the commas.

Offline smiths

Fucking hell what a load of shit, this is the utter cunt who fucked me over when I booked her only to find her phone off, AND she did the same with a number of other punters who did reviews saying so. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

She is scum of the earth in my book, I wouldn't shit on her. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Only disliked her, yeah if a WG fucks me over like she did I don't like them, and there is no only to it, getting to meet her wasn't something she offered me so her service is totally irrelevant to me. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline stuart.

You do realise it's all an act and she's very good at it?

Offline Snowenne

Any info of this girl coming back or ?  :(

Offline stuart.

Any info of this girl coming back or ?  :(

She seems to have a boyfriend at the moment, so who know when she'll come back, if she will come back at all.  :unknown:

Offline Snowenne

Saw her on AdultWork verification photos (London) post she might be back but her AW is down now...

Offline TheOracle

Saw her on AdultWork verification photos (London) post she might be back but her AW is down now...

Here she is, just popped up: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline tantric talents

She looks good especially at the Tontober prices!
Unless everything now is extra?

Offline PLeisure

She's offering Anal and Swallow now? hmmm.....

Offline tantric talents

She's offering Anal and Swallow now? hmmm.....
Probably not if you stick those fireworks up there PL  :P

Offline PLeisure

Probably not if you stick those fireworks up there PL  :P
:lol: :drinks: - these Roms don't understand the cultural significance of Guy Fawkes Night...  :( :D :bomb: :unknown:

Online dubhcarr

She looks good especially at the Tontober prices!
Unless everything now is extra?

lets see.......she is cute wi a twist.......I would be happy to meet again as I didnt have the experience of other experienced posters......as T_D says YMMV with any working girl.....if shes ready to work Im sure there are a few who will want to enjoy her...thanks Mr The Oracle.....you certainly are.... :hi:

Offline Steve2

Here she is, just popped up: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location is HA5 , Hatch End where another popular Romanian girl works. Maybe the same flat

Offline TheOracle

lets see.......she is cute wi a twist.......I would be happy to meet again as I didnt have the experience of other experienced posters......as T_D says YMMV with any working girl.....if shes ready to work Im sure there are a few who will want to enjoy her...thanks Mr The Oracle.....you certainly are.... :hi:

Yes, of course, *but* be warned that she is notoriously unreliable, which is why - coupled with the fact that she works from nowhere - makes her a very risky proposition. Case in point, I wrote her yesterday to ask if she could meet me at 2pm. She answered "sure, but call me". I called her, no answer, so I left a message, no answer since yesterday. Good for me, as this is of course much better than getting an appointment, traveling for a fucking hour and a half and then being left with no response on the door as it typically happened with her (see her past reviews).

Andrewpan1980

Offline smiths

Yes, of course, *but* be warned that she is notoriously unreliable, which is why - coupled with the fact that she works from nowhere - makes her a very risky proposition. Case in point, I wrote her yesterday to ask if she could meet me at 2pm. She answered "sure, but call me". I called her, no answer, so I left a message, no answer since yesterday. Good for me, as this is of course much better than getting an appointment, traveling for a fucking hour and a half and then being left with no response on the door as it typically happened with her (see her past reviews).

She is human filth who doesn't give a shit about fucking some punters over. She has done so consistently for years so cant even bothered to improve. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

IF she deigns to actually meet you apparently she can offer a good service but she didn't give me that courtesy, low life cunt. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 03:47:11 pm by smiths »

Offline JohnnyScars

Could you PM me the number?

mrhappypants

Current profile shot - profile sold on (no tattoos)?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline popmopcop

Current profile shot - profile sold on (no tattoos)?

Hidden Image/Members Only

I manage to pound her for an hour punt last week. Was hoping to visit her again, but now she's gone.

What a waste.

Offline stuart.

Was pleasantly surprised to see her back but she don't seen to be able to reply to a simple text message lol

Offline jasonbourne

she briefly had a face picture up that was definitely her, but from this latest image i'd guess there's been another profile switch.

Offline Mr_Shins

I asked about her today and was told she works on and off.

Offline Snowenne

Hey any update on that girl  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  anyone local tried to meet her ? im willing to try my luck soon i guess

Offline Mr_Shins

She has an active profile so contact her. Sometimes phone number is best.

From the latest information she and Melysa now share a property.

Offline boomting_

She has an active profile so contact her. Sometimes phone number is best.

From the latest information she and Melysa now share a property.

Is this the Renata from the Original Post?

Offline stuart.

Is this the Renata from the Original Post?

Yes, the girl people either love or hate lol

Offline boomting_

Yes, the girl people either love or hate lol

A bit like marmite amongst us Punters. I'm definitely a fan after only seeing her once.

I just tried to call the number on the profile and it goes straight to voicemail...  :dash:

Offline bash_eer

I saw her last week, for the first time and she did everything she said she would except the french kissing is not deep it just locking lips. Gorgeous face and super slim body. 

Offline stuart.

I saw her last week, for the first time and she did everything she said she would except the french kissing is not deep it just locking lips. Gorgeous face and super slim body.

Nice, glad you had a good time, and glad she's still looking gorgeous, I would much appreciate if you could review her as we haven't had a review for her in quite a long time.

Offline here2screw

Fucking hell what a load of shit, this is the utter cunt who fucked me over when I booked her only to find her phone off, AND she did the same with a number of other punters who did reviews saying so. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

She is scum of the earth in my book, I wouldn't shit on her. :thumbsdown:

Why not?

Offline Heph

Why not?

Smiths' first line explains in some detail: was that insufficient?

Offline Mr_Shins

If you check the history of her old profiles, one of them had a lot of negative reviews.