Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shanghai.  (Read 1530 times)

Offline Westendboy

Shanghai crackdown continues. Apparently some saunas have move to the edges of the city and reopened ..... but unless you have a working Mob.No. from a previous contact you will not find them. Shanghai Nightlife Guide has gone and most probably will not be back.
Some of the sauna operators have moved their girls to hotels, if you have their Mob. No.
I experienced a few at £200 an hour when I was last there.
A new hook up site has appeared -- External Link/Members Only -- selection of girls, stats and reviews.
Might be of interest to someone  :hi:

Offline Goodfellas000

It has been quite a few years since I have been in Shanghai, so my information may no longer apply or even exist.

The times though that I stayed at hotels in the city there were in-room massage services by calling reception and they sent a girl to your room for a 'legit' massage. However every time I requested a 'massage' from reception I always ended up banging the girl that came up to my room at each hotel. Then on check out the massage was part of the room bill and the extras were included in the bill under some other type of name.

No issues, no hassle and although I can't remember the exact price, I don't recall it being expensive as such. Only thing you gotta remember about Chinese girls is …. THEY DON'T SHAVE OR EVEN TRIM!

Offline SRBeijing

I've just posted a review about my in-room Shanghai massage - I must have got confused because I thought she wanted 2000 RMB for FS on top of the 560 RMB I'd paid for the massage. 2000 RMB is still £230 ish but with the extra 560 RMB it was way to expensive.   Would have been better if I could have added the 2000 RMB on to the room (as I did with the 560) - then at least I'd have the 20% back from corporation tax ;))  Must try that next time.   So 2000 less 20% all in would have been OK.

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Wow these prices are absolutely crazy! Try youtube (External Link/Members Only) this guy has posted a ton of vids. Not sure if they are still in operation though....

Offline Vivago

China used to be a great punting destination particularly Chang Ping which is not far from the border with Hong Kong. There was more cheap and available pussy there than any place I've visited bar Pattaya or Angeles. Guess that is mostly all history now.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 09:00:19 pm by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline THEPRINCE1127

China used to be a great punting destination particularly Chang Ping which is not far from the border with Hong Kong. There was more cheap and available pussy there than any place I've visited bar Pattaya or Angeles. Guess that is mostly all history now.

I was fortunate enough to experience Changping during its prime. The 'flower' shows were something to behold, in the larger hotels up to 300 girls to choose from, plus a huge number of barber shops for take out at dirt cheap prices. Physically the girls were spectacular but language was a real barrier and I always had more fun with the Filipina's

Offline Vivago

I was fortunate enough to experience Changping during its prime. The 'flower' shows were something to behold, in the larger hotels up to 300 girls to choose from, plus a huge number of barber shops for take out at dirt cheap prices. Physically the girls were spectacular but language was a real barrier and I always had more fun with the Filipina's

Did you visit a hotel called, I think, the Swan Lake? When I entered the place I thought that I had died and gone to pussy heaven. There was a kind of a big function room/ballroom there which was absolutely crammed full of lovely Chinese girls, all available for short time liaisons. Like you say, there were literally hundreds. It was amazing. I forget what the rates were but they were pretty cheap.

It must have been unbelievable for the average red blooded Hong Kong or overseas Chinese punters who could speak the lingo.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 01:32:54 am by Vivago »

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Did you visit a hotel called, I think, the Swan Lake? When I entered the place I thought that I had died and gone to pussy heaven. There was a kind of a big function room/ballroom there which was absolutely crammed full of lovely Chinese girls, all available for short time liaisons. Like you say, there were literally hundreds. It was amazing. I forget what the rates were but they were pretty cheap.

It must have been unbelievable for the average red blooded Hong Kong or overseas Chinese punters who could speak the lingo.

Yup, Swan Lake was one of the larger establishments and like you say had a ballroom full of beauties. I was fortunate enough to tag along with a group of Chinese Malaysians so they did all the translating for me  :yahoo:

Prices were rock bottom - £25 - £35 for an hour with a stunner but the 'barber shops' were a real bargain. I remember paying £30 for the whole night with a stunning 18 year old with huge knockers. I would have booked her for the rest of my trip, yup her service was that good, but some hong kong punter had paid to have her shipped over the following day. The place must be an absolute ghost town now.

Just had a thought, anyone looking for up to date info on China might want to try Sammyforums. I no longer use it but I found it invaluable when I made my trips to China

Downtown Habit

Got a link for those forums? A quick google didn't seem to turn up anything that looked like the right place.

Offline Vivago

Got a link for those forums? A quick google didn't seem to turn up anything that looked like the right place.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Westendboy

I've just posted a review about my in-room Shanghai massage - I must have got confused because I thought she wanted 2000 RMB for FS on top of the 560 RMB I'd paid for the massage. 2000 RMB is still £230 ish but with the extra 560 RMB it was way to expensive.   Would have been better if I could have added the 2000 RMB on to the room (as I did with the 560) - then at least I'd have the 20% back from corporation tax ;))  Must try that next time.   So 2000 less 20% all in would have been OK.
I read your review .... approx £145 for a rub n tug. Convenience of being in your room. But you were fleeced, they will try  ;)
I was there late 2017. Different hotel, not too far away from the Grand Mercure.
Yes I did get a knock on the door after midnight, an old guy asking if I wanted a girl. Said no. I'd already been serviced elswhere.
I found outside on the street I was getting aproached at all times of the day, did I want a girl to come to my room. Once I said Ok. The price for 1hr full service £150
I said the lift has a key card entry, the 20 yr old girl I was negotiating with said that would be no problem and the girl would arrive at my door .... and if I didn't like her just say no. Ok the girl arrived. At first glance looked like a nice attractive young 20 yr old. So I let her in. We got our kit off and had a shower
 (always pay afterfun) !
Now I could see this girl had been through the mill a bit. She had a tattoo above her pussy hair hiding an ugly 4" vertical scar, presumably from a cesarean. She was up for every suggestion without hesitation but she wasn't the quality that I prefer.  Just did the business pay and say goodbye.
There was a very nice Massage place 5 minutes from my hotel. Went there twice for a great massage and HE £50-60 a pop. Had to go back when I saw the other cute girls working there. I went back there a third time but all the girls were busy so went elsewhere. Cute staff though.
I have found that its possible to get HE in every good massage place I've been in China. Beijing to Shanghai and Cities and towns in between and around the country.
 Usually £50-60. Sometimes with a BJ. But full service in these places not on the menu to me.
Quite good fun at the reception asking for translation
 (usually a civilian girl) to explain the menu. Even if you can read the Chinese characters .... its usually some flowery euphemism.  Much nicer if you have a nice girl giggling while explaining that this one is HE with mouth and that one is HE with Bobo's (boobs) and always ask if Xingjiao (full sex) is on offer. It probably could be, some of the services listed are very expensive, must include something more. But if you point to services around the £50-60 mark you will be in the ballpark.
I still have mobile contact Numbers from the various Saunas in Shanghai.
 Some are still working, but they have a bunch of girls set up in hotel or apartments now.
I phoned one guy. He sent me directions to give to a taxi driver where to be dropped off to meet him. I didn't fancy getting into a taxi to be taken to somewhere I wasn't familiar with.  He agreed to come to my hotel to collect me. As it turns out he was only 15-20 minutes from my hotel.
Ok so he told me what floor and apartment number. Up I go in the lift. Knock on the door. The door opens, there was a very pretty little lady about 20yr old. I would say fresh to the business behind the door wearing nice lingerie.  We had a shower and a great time, well satisfied full service with this one. Paid at the end 1500 RMB that was about £180-190 at the time.
This was repeated the following day but with a different room and equally satisfying choice of girl.
I called the Mobile of another contact I had and talked to a guy said full service was on offer 1600 RMB 1hr.
I went off during the day to the Upmarket and well known Massage place he was operating from. Surprised under the "crackdown" that was going on at the location. He wasn't there when I arrived but with some confusion I seemed to arrange what I thought was a full service session. The girl assigned was very lovely. Acompanied me to a nice room an undressed me and helped me in the shower paying attention to my meat n two veg. (They all do that, inspecting your equipment for anything obviously dodgy).
 Then came out into another empty vestibule and went into a massage room ..... now I'm starting to feel uncomfortable.  Because the room door has a 12" x 18" piece of glass in the top half.
My experience tells me this is not going to be a full service experience. (No privacy) I started questioning the girl and she confirmed massage with HE only. I called a halt and started to put my kit on again. Not paying nearly £190-200 for rub n tug only.
 Shame lovely girl. I think I gave her £10-15 quid for her time. She was very disappointed to lose the business.
I went back out to reception to clarify the situation, they said my contact man was due to arrive soon.
Ok 15 minutes later he arrived and explained that here with these available girls HE only.
After I talked to him about previous places and happy activities he had previously arranged for me. He was happy with my credentials (security) and said he can arrange at another location a choice of girls.
I was all hot and bothered by now. Middle of the day heat. I went back to my hotel and agreed to meet him at the new location in 3 hours time.
Appartment building, same set up as previous except that he took me to the room. There were 3 girls waiting in the room. Fully dressed in nice Qipao (traditional chinese dress, tight fitting around the neck with a slit up the side).
I chose a girl. The other 2 left presumably to go to their respective apartments. The Appartment was very small  just small Bedroom. Bathroom. Small Lounge\diner. (Think there was a small electric hob and a kettle).
Had a great time. Lovely girl. Felt I was a very lucky boy.
Defo would repeat.
My contact was waiting outside downstairs. He called for a friend to come and take me back to my hotel (not too far away) took a while for him to arrive, not a taxi (at no cost to me). I guess he was waiting at that location for another client to arrive.
Difficult times in Shanghai right now. Security and who can be trusted is high on the agenda. :hi:

Offline Westendboy

During the day while I was out someone would put some double sided calling cards under my room door.  Usually 2-3. These are just a selection.
I never called the service.
But there would be zero chance of the actual girl on the card arriving. We all know that !

Hidden Image/Members Only

james1979

External Link/Members Only

This is the latest link

Downtown Habit

Thanks, but it looks like the China stuff is in Chinese and I can only speak a bit of Mandarin, I can't read or write it.

Offline Googly7

A few months ago this chain offered nice young ladies, I don't think FS was available but I guess money may talk, certainly excellent massage plus extras. Google translate will help or look on maps for branches: External Link/Members Only

Offline Westendboy

A few months ago this chain offered nice young ladies, I don't think FS was available but I guess money may talk, certainly excellent massage plus extras. Google translate will help or look on maps for branches: External Link/Members Only
It says there are 8 franchised branches dotted around Shanghai.
Its always been possible for me to atleast get HE at a massage place if I'm stuck for nothing better.
I never forgot an amazing girl in a Beijing Sauna house.
 I was told by the house maid who took me to the room to remove my clothes and put on a pair of disposable paper pants (I was praying she wasn't coming back to do the massage).
The young mini skirted apparition that entered the room fulfilled my desires. Amazing legs.
I was asked to get into the Japanese style wooden bath, standing up she began to shower and soap me down, the Yellow paper pants now wet, hid nothing. She tore them up the sides so she could soap up the tops of my legs "accidentally" sweeping inside to stroke my cock. It was getting ridiculous, didn't take long for my boner to start requiring freedom. I just tore off the pants  She jumped back expressing surprise (What an actress).... now she gave my cock some attention cleaning and inspecting it. They do get fascinated by a full size western cock. Almost transfixed, they like to play around.
Out of the tub, get dryed off. She offered me another packet of pants to wear but I just waved my hand to say no not necessary.
Getting a great massage. I had my hands on the top edge of the bed with my forehead resting on them (this allows the girl to rub her pussy on them if she wants to). Works in Newcastle.
She didn't ..... but when she came around to the head of the table to massage my shoulders she did an unusual thing to drop her head down, lean back and tilt her pelvis upwards so I could see up hr skirt and her hairy pussy,  her knickers .... transparent .... they don't shave , some don't even trim .... all the time looking me straight in the eyes.
I thought. Game on. I tentatively reached out but she giggled and said No No.
 Damn !
Asked to turn over.
She was on the massage bed sitting over my legs with her knees outside mine (I'm face up. naked, with a boner) she was massaging my thighs with her legs deliberately open to let me see she was wearing transparent barely there panties. Lovely black bush on display. Only got HE and a sqeeze of her tits.
Sure there must be more on offer there ?
 But despite me offering her money for a blowey, she just kept shaking her head.
But what a really fine beautiful girl she was, amazing legs.
£50 for what was supposed to be an hour. But from getting from the reception desk and back again must of been 1.5hrs atleast.
Happy days. Still think of that beautiful girl.
Some of the services available on the menu went up to £200. I'm guessing the girl atleast gets naked and in the wooden tub with you, must be more there probably depends who you are.
 As ever Money talks.