Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: good place in Sao Paulo  (Read 4649 times)

Berty Basset

so this isn't a "review" as such, as it would be pointless as the girls won't work there anymore, and can't remember their names anyway as i was living in Sao Paulo in 2012, but the establishment will probably still be there which is what I am reviewing here.

There are lots of places to punt in SP, some popular ones are situated along the Rua Augusta stretch next to avenue paulista in the city centre, places I frequented there were casarao and some place a few doors up from there. Casarao was hit or miss, some girls could be talked down to 150 reis others would stick to their guns at 300, which obviously I told to jog on. Tons of nice ass in there, place is basically a neon lit bar with rooms up the top. The place up from that was a bit cheaper, 100 - 150 which is like 40 quid, less girls, less busy - but there were some decent girls in there. All of them seemed up for it everytime I was there. Prices are for half an hour

Anyway, place i wanted to talk about here is funnily called "Fani Sex", it's on 934 rua loefgreen, just next to santa cruz metro, blue line - you come out and head to your left, easy to find on google maps. on google street view you'll see a black garage door at that address, thats it - you just ring the buzzer and they let you in. It's really discreet and people passing probably didn't even know it was a brothel. It's a fairly typical South American knocking shop - you go in, sit down in a kind of lounge area then the girls come out and introduce themselves - you know the score. Reason I chose to write about this is for 3 reasons: it was only 70 reis for half an hour when I was there, the girls were nice, not 10s but defo from 6 to 9s, also it opens at 11am - so for an afternoon punt that's easy to get to and value for money it's a really good bet. I found all girls to be really friendly and basically they would give me their numbers pretty easily and were up for hooking up for the same 70 reis but for a longer period out of the shop. Like I said this was a couple of years ago, as have been living in colombia since - but it should still be there - if it's not you won't even have wasted much time as it's only a 5 min walk from the metro

Offline Marmalade

Excellent report from Bertie. Good to hear how you enjoyed yourself mate.

Just to add a couple of details, here's the External Link/Members Only for Fani Sex (it's in Portuguese but you can click "garotas" to see the women available and get an idea). Rs70 (often written in Brazil as $70 but they don't mean dollars) works out at less than £20, or Rs110 (it may have just gone up to 120) is about £30 for an hour. A couple of Metro stops before you get there, another popular one is Akura, similar price (80/120). Metro Ana Rosa. Exit the metro at the small bus station and find a litle MacDonalds at the end. Cross left over the main street to Machado de Assis, walk down the hill to number 348 on the right hand side (about ten mins walk) 11am to 10pm, but mid afternoon is best time as you'll get maybe 15 attractive girls to choose from, all very civilised, no pressure. Opening times for these "clinicas" and "privées" is fairly standard. Casarao on the other hand is a "boite" and night-time entertainment of a different sort. Looking forward to your comments/reports on Rio, Bertie. Cheers.

Offline Marmalade

btw has moved twice since address on the website - these places get shut down frequently and reopen a couple of weeks later somewhere else. Best to phone. (Or if you can translate Porto, use gpguia.)

rocky101

Last time I visited Sao Paulo, I liked Café Photo....not sure if this establishment is operating. But in those days (@7years back) it was quite a scene...2-3 floors and probably 100 women

Offline Marmalade

Good link ---------------------

External Link/Members Only

Nice article. But the idea that prostitution is stigma free is a stupid myth perpetrated by foreigners with rose tinted spectacles.

Offline Brazilian Martian

When ever im back home in Sao paulo I visit brothels around the Jardins area in centro that charge 20 reis with lots of woman to choose from but it's covered oral and basically paying for a quicky

Offline Marmalade

When ever im back home in Sao paulo I visit brothels around the Jardins area in centro that charge 20 reis with lots of woman to choose from but it's covered oral and basically paying for a quicky
When was that? I know the ones in Liberdade and Republica. Used to have a longer list. Unfortunately ISG seemed to be dominated by fans of Akura and FaniSex last time I looked (not that those are bad, but they don't have the fun of the cheap places.)

They are all over the Jardins and  but it's not very tourist friendly basically they are big buildings that anyone can enter each floor has loads of woman walking about offering services it's free to walk into these places. You can also buy beer lots of men just go there to talk and drink but sex is also on offer I will find out the location of these buildings for you marmelade but the only thing is most of the women in there do not speak a word of english. So as you as you can communicate basic Portuguese you should be ok

When was that? I know the ones in Liberdade and Republica. Used to have a longer list. Unfortunately ISG seemed to be dominated by fans of Akura and FaniSex last time I looked (not that those are bad, but they don't have the fun of the cheap places.)

I was last there in September but I have to be honest the best place for sex in brazil is Salvador from my experience when ever im home I always visit that place. Some of the best brothels I have ever been to

Offline Marmalade

I was last there in September but I have to be honest the best place for sex in brazil is Salvador from my experience when ever im home I always visit that place. Some of the best brothels I have ever been to

I haven't tried Salvador yet. I'm familiar with the big building cheapos -- there's one a couple of hundred yards from Luz that is ok sometimes (and at other times a waste). Rio has one or two single-stars jobs, though the best one, BA85, has shut. Belo has a couple of enormous streets of them, enormous concrete blocks that seem to go on forever inside. Did you know Rio's Vila Mimosa in its heydey?

The closest thing in any other country I guess is probably some of the bigger eros centres in Germany, though more expensive.

I'll look forward to your Jardins info.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 07:57:23 pm by Marmalade »

I haven't tried Salvador yet. I'm familiar with the big building cheapos -- there's one a couple of hundred yards from Luz that is ok sometimes (and at other times a waste). Rio has one or two single-stars jobs, though the best one, BA85, has shut. Belo has a couple of enormous streets of them, enormous concrete blocks that seem to go on forever inside. Did you know Rio's Vila Mimosa in its heydey?

The closest thing in any other country I guess is probably some of the bigger eros centres in Germany, though more expensive.

I'll look forward to your Jardins info.

The place that I have visited in Jardins R. Lourenço Castanho street this is the address that my cousin has just sent me but when I'm there I never pay more then 25 reis for sex and the standard of woman is decent

Offline Marmalade

Sounds reasonable though a bit of a bugger to get to? ... Moema... I guess there's a bus to the other side of the park...

Offline Marmalade

Quite a long street. Have you got a number of the intersection?

Quite a long street. Have you got a number of the intersection?

No number when I'm there I just look out for the building where loads of guys are coming out of or looking up at the balconys to see if I see woman and guys smoking. There is also a well known building closer to centro it's basically 5 mins away from the F1 hotel branch

Offline Marmalade

No number when I'm there I just look out for the building where loads of guys are coming out of or looking up at the balconys to see if I see woman and guys smoking. There is also a well known building closer to centro it's basically 5 mins away from the F1 hotel branch

yeah I know lots of places in Centro. So if you just 'look out for the building' which end of the street or metro do you start from?

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

If you are visiting the Paulistas this venue can be a bit lively  :bomb:

If you are visiting the Paulistas this venue can be a bit lively  :bomb:

This does not surprise me at all, remember that most of these brothels sell alcohol that mixed with guys who are horny tends to leads to these crazy outbursts

Offline Marmalade

Clearly some punters that day had seen happier endings.

Not that it's likely to put anyone off any more than a gunman in a supermarket. S.P. has some of the best run brothels to be found and at very reasonable prices, much cheaper than Rio. But as Cariocas never tire of pointing out for the benefit of foreigners (and anyone else who will listen) it has no beach. Much as I love the place it takes ages to get to know your way around. Fortunately there's a prick on ISG who loves to show people round the paid sex scene (never met him but I understand he takes donations for petrol).

People love to 'warn' us that Brazil is a murder capital of the world, but apparently São Paulo itself is pretty well down the list and on a par with New York.

(waits for Jim to tell us he "doesn't want to go to a country where ... {insert page 3 murder headline}". It's ok Jim, we know.  :cool:

Offline drillaaaa

Big bump anyone with an up to date beginners guide 🥵

Offline Marmalade

Big bump anyone with an up to date beginners guide 🥵

São Paulo hasn’t changed as much as Rio.
This is a quick intro:
If you want detailed stuff that goes on for pages and pages, see ISG.
Bear in mind it’s the biggest city in the Southern Hemisphere, spread out and very diverse, so your experience will vary. Best to come back when you’ve done your research and can ask about specific locations etc if you’re having any problems.

Offline drillaaaa

São Paulo hasn’t changed as much as Rio.
This is a quick intro:
If you want detailed stuff that goes on for pages and pages, see ISG.
Bear in mind it’s the biggest city in the Southern Hemisphere, spread out and very diverse, so your experience will vary. Best to come back when you’ve done your research and can ask about specific locations etc if you’re having any problems.

Hey man thanks so much for the reply and help. Ill look this guide up. As i do need one for rio too so would be good to get a rough idea. If anything i will message u thanks again