Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: recent reports on vietnam ??  (Read 1545 times)

yodeling

anyone been in ho chi min in recent years and can comment on the lunch time brothels that appear to have very cheap prices for short time ?

Junkbond

I have been to HCM in 2009 , I never saw anything like that.

Offline Naylor1

Not experienced any of those but a quick chat with a bellboy and a little tip normally results in a knock on your door within twenty minutes costing no more than £50.

Offline Fairgame

I was in HCMC in Jan. Got FS from a massage parlour girl on Bui Vien for 2 million. Next night took a bar girl back to my hotel for ST which cost me 3 million. Found her across the road from 7/11 in Bui Vien. Also paid same price at Apocalypse. Paid top dollar but Vietnamese girls are georgeous. Second girl
was best punt in my life.

Offline steve550

Don't do Hanoi, big no no, you wont get anything. HCMC is great, full on and whatever you want. Many ask prices in $, tell them your Uk and pay in Dong. Massage about VD300,000 - HJ the same and FS VD1,000,000 to 1,500.000. All very young and attractive. Freelancer clearly cheaper again, but HCMC doesn't come alive until after 2300. Report based on visit Feb 2018

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
Transcript from part of the last item...
Of larger concern – and a common cancer of developing countries – is the lack of contraception, particularly among young people, either due to negligence or poor education. Vietnam has by far the highest rate of teen abortions in Southeast Asia and currently ranks fifth in the world for teen abortion. Incidences of STDs are thought to be equally high, but the prevalence of treatment through private doctors means the figures are difficult to quantify. According to statistics from the Ministry of Health, there were 213,400 people living with HIV in Vietnam by the end of May this year, with a high percentage suspected to be sex workers.

After the recent super gonnorea and the above info- I personnally wouldn't take the chance.. :scare: :scare:

« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 10:24:20 pm by MrMatrix »