Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazil or Peru?  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Vivago

I'm thinking of delaying my punting retirement and making another trip to South America later in the year.

Brazil is the obvious choice but I have heard great things about Peru and, in particular LIma.

Anyone with any first hand experience?
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Brazilian Martian

I'm thinking of delaying my punting retirement and making another trip to South America later in the year.

Brazil is the obvious choice but I have heard great things about Peru and, in particular LIma.

Anyone with any first hand experience?

Never been to peru but its meant to be beautiful country from what ive heard, not heard much on the punting front about it. Ive heard good things about Paraguay now. Im off to salvador at the end of the month for the recife carnival  :yahoo:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

. Im off to salvador at the end of the month for the recife carnival  :yahoo:

Nice  :cool: It's a long walk between those 2 . Suggest you plan a stop over in Maceio , you won't regret it  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Nice  :cool: It's a long walk between those 2 . Suggest you plan a stop over in Maceio , you won't regret it  :hi:

Considering that coastline from Salvador to Recife has some of the best beaches in the world it might be easy to forget carnaval was on in Recife if he made a casual stop over ...

Offline Brazilian Martian

No walking brother im gonna RUN  :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

VOLPONE

Peru .
No contest for me.Too many girls with negroid features in Brazil.
And the only place I've ever seen more cellulite than Recife beach was Copacabana.
Having said that the under 20's are worth a go.

Offline Marmalade

Peru .
No contest for me.Too many girls with negroid features in Brazil.
And the only place I've ever seen more cellulite than Recife beach was Copacabana.
Having said that the under 20's are worth a go.

I would very much like to read your reports on Peru.

Purely for fucking, Brazil is not the cheapest South American country to go to just now. But if I may I will say it’s far too big a country to generalise to quite the extent that you have in your post. It’s probably the only country I can think of that stretches from tropics to the chillier south and includes possibly the biggest mix of ethnicities in the world. There are plenty of big-butted women if you want them, as well as black Amerindians, but I’ve punted well over 200 there and only a tiny proportion enhanced or black. I’d agree that you should avoid Recife and Copacabana once you’ve seen them though!

VOLPONE

Marmalade,I accept your criticism of my generalisation of Brazilian women :-)
Ultimately a lot comes down to personal taste.
The 'test' I use is to check out all the women I see in public spaces:beach,street,parks, airports etc and count up the ones I'd love to fuck.
I never seem to see that many (certainly over 20 years of age) in Brazil (having only visited Rio and Recife).
Last time I was at Lima airport I stopped counting when I got to 60.
Slim teens with prominent butts,pretty faces and long jet black hair everywhere I looked.
I just wonder if Peru could be ripe for Vivago's social media based approach which seemed to work so well in Columbia?