Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Athens  (Read 14604 times)

Offline Marmalade

Indeed Markus, excellent report. I think I agree with every point you made and have been many times.

Pleased you managed to get a bite to eat as well! Kolonou also has decent curry houses for a cheap lunch. There’s decent hotels a few minutes outside the white lights as well as shopping, tourist areas and everything else which makes it very handy. Although they thin out, the white lights continue almost to Gazi. Filis is less convenient though the buildings are nicer. Both places are better early on, as you say. A few are open late morning (both places) and by mid afternoon there’s plenty to choose from before the little hordes start swarming and filling up the waiting rooms. The Filis lights thin out as you go towards the railway station but there are some small roads with a few open that the crowds miss. The biggest problem with checking out lots before deciding is remembering which ones have been checked, as they look so similar!

I wonder which studios and massage joints are open again yet. Hopefully Athens is in the process of getting back to normal. Let’s hope they don’t get any wildfires. It’s a nice city with nice people!

Offline mradventures

think the wildfires are very near now :( saw on the news the fire had reached the top of the mountains that border the city :/

Offline Jeffers77

Anyone know of a Greece equivalent of UKP? I'm currently in Crete (Not Chania) so info is quite limited.
Thanks  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Anyone know of a Greece equivalent of UKP? I'm currently in Crete (Not Chania) so info is quite limited.

No, but the Greek sites have punter reviews which are quite forthcoming though the auto-translation of the slang seems a bit weird. If you’re not in Chania I presume you’re in Heraklion (Internet outcalls only as far as I know but there might be lights somewhere I don’t know of) — or else you’re out in the stix. There’s regular buses to Chania from Heraklion, it’s not far, and a more pleasant place to hang out anyway if you can manage it.

Enjoy.

Offline Badmonkey

bourdela.com

Enjoy! But most reviews are for Athens girls

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
bourdela.com

You've been a member for 2 year but made no contributions at all, this is something that needs to change if you want to remain a member.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0#top

Offline Badmonkey

You've been a member for 2 year but made no contributions at all, this is something that needs to change if you want to remain a member.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

Cheers daviemac, will do

Cheers daviemac, will do

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0#top
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 05:34:23 pm by Badmonkey »

Offline Jeffers77

No, but the Greek sites have punter reviews which are quite forthcoming though the auto-translation of the slang seems a bit weird. If you’re not in Chania I presume you’re in Heraklion (Internet outcalls only as far as I know but there might be lights somewhere I don’t know of) — or else you’re out in the stix. There’s regular buses to Chania from Heraklion, it’s not far, and a more pleasant place to hang out anyway if you can manage it.

Enjoy.

Thanks Marmalade. Im out in the sticks so I reckon I will have to abstain and enjoy the beach and amazing food instead!

bourdela.com

Thanks Badmonkey

Offline ShredF

Thanks to all who contributed to this thread, i had a good time here in Greece. You cannot miss them White lights!

No1. Kolonou st/Metaxoughio
Not far from the station less than 5 mins. My first white light place i went to i saw a guy sitting down. Looked at him and he pointed through the curtain. Me thinking he was security inwalked through then told by an older lady managing the place to go sit down in greek which i understood from her pointing at the seats. When she introduced the WG there was about 4 of us waiting and walked straight out when she turned up.  I had to go to about 5 of these until i found 1 WG that i liked.

She was in her 40s i reckon, blonde i would say 6/10. I was shown to a room by the lady paid €10 and waited for the WG to show up 10minutes later. She performed OWO and switched to Missionary. Thanked me afterwards, i cleaned my self up and that was that. Cant complain for the price.

No2. Fylis st/Victoria
5 minutes from the station and there are a lot of white lights. Unfortunately i had to go to about 11-12 of these white light buildings and be turned away from most of them. As soon as they saw me (Asian) they said Greek only. Eventually i found 1 i like and they did not have a Greek requirement, i was shown to the room and paid the lady there €20. After that i waited for who was pretty decent i would say 7/10, not a big rack. She was half albanian and half bulgarian. The only WG that understood a good level of English. Performed OW which i was fine with and did missionary. After we finished we cleaned our self up and i left.

I would say if your not greek or maybe coloured you may have more luck with my first experience but would be good to hear other experiences.

Also near Minasteraki on the little tight road where little Hook restaurant is (you cant miss the peter pan coloured theme) there were 2 ladies standing nearby and kept looking. I did not speak to them to find out if their prices. I will say they were a 10/10 and were giving attention to whoever looked at them.

I would like to experience studios if anyone can give some tips other than Bourdela.

Offline Marmalade

Studios are harder work but more like the AW experience and range from scruffy like the white lights (there's a couple not far from the main railway station) to quite plush. Prices are often negotiable or negotiated in the better places and the women attractive (one was also a waitress at an upmarket Kerameikos bar). The women are more often Greek than in the white lights and you may have to pay a bit more for not speaking Greek. The other reason they are 'harder work' is that they close and open a bit unpredictably and that may be more so in the present times. So you can either check out the usual haunts, the central ones which are walking distance, or check for recent reviews on bourdela. (Unless of course anyone has been to studios in the past few weeks).

Offline pumps

I always enjoy reading the updates in this thread.

Note to self: must do anther round in Athens when covid blows over.

Offline ShredF

Update:
I went to a massage place near Syggrou Fix on the road Syggrou. Its on Bourdelo on the 3/6 floor.
Once i went into the apartment there was a whole reception area, waiting area. 6 bedrooms, mens toilets, WGs waiting area. This flat seemed huge when i was walking to the room. You have 5/6 girls to choose from for about €80 per hour. All girls are 7+\10. Each room had a king side bed, sofa, shower, massage table.

Offline Marmalade

Update:
I went to a massage place near Syggrou Fix on the road Syggrou. Its on Bourdelo on the 3/6 floor.
Once i went into the apartment there was a whole reception area, waiting area. 6 bedrooms, mens toilets, WGs waiting area. This flat seemed huge when i was walking to the room. You have 5/6 girls to choose from for about €80 per hour. All girls are 7+\10. Each room had a king side bed, sofa, shower, massage table.

Pleased to hear you had a nice time.
Do you mean it's on the "Bourdela" website? ('Bourdelo' simply means 'brothel').

There's "Enjoy Spa & Massage" which is a just a couple of blocks down from S.Fix Metro, could it be that one?
External Link/Members Only

I know these places can be hard to identify if they just have a private buzzer. Can you remember any other location details? or if you can place it roughly on google maps that would be great. How much did you pay for sex (if you had sex)?

Offline ShredF

Pleased to hear you had a nice time.
Do you mean it's on the "Bourdela" website? ('Bourdelo' simply means 'brothel').

There's "Enjoy Spa & Massage" which is a just a couple of blocks down from S.Fix Metro, could it be that one?
External Link/Members Only

I know these places can be hard to identify if they just have a private buzzer. Can you remember any other location details? or if you can place it roughly on google maps that would be great. How much did you pay for sex (if you had sex)?

£80 included everything, even “2 times finish” unfortunately i was unsuccessful second time.
They were all greek women i believe.
Bourdela website has info on this place, you need to time yourself correctly as they close at 9pm and open at 11am. Its just a plain brown door that says Syggrou 40-42, next door to a sex shop. This brown door is always open has a few businesses there. 3rd floor is the massage place.

Offline Marmalade

£80 included everything, even “2 times finish” unfortunately i was unsuccessful second time.
They were all greek women i believe.
Bourdela website has info on this place, you need to time yourself correctly as they close at 9pm and open at 11am. Its just a plain brown door that says Syggrou 40-42, next door to a sex shop. This brown door is always open has a few businesses there. 3rd floor is the massage place.

Great info thanks!

Closing early is normal for places that advertise massage.

Online flylow

Had the opportunity to sample some more Fylis St delights recently. I can't reiterate how easy going, cheap and VFM this area is.

You can't miss all the white lights and after wandering in and out of quite a few I decided to go back to a place where I'd been shown a lovely, early 20s,brunette girl who was incredibly sexy and couldn't keep her lovely tits from falling out the sides of her lacy number. 😋

Paid the €20 and shown to a room. Girl arrives 5mins later and things went a bit downhill. She took off her kit and the most amazing rack was revealed but so was a terrible attitude. She got on with some OW but at such an angle as I couldn't access her amazing body and the action was a bit rubbish. After a short time I flipped her into missionary and pumped away but she was really not interested which killed the moment and I was already thinking about some of the other girls I'd seen earlier. Decided to call it a day which caused her to be really surprised and got cleaned up and left.

Headed across to another girl I'd seen and same deal, paid €20 shown to room and she shows up totally naked 5mins later.

Totally opposite attitude. Lots of fun. Great OW and time to run my hands all over her amazing body. Missionary and then some very enthusiastic doggy had me emptying in the bag and cleaned up and left.

Great value even if the first girl was a washout. Definitely return next time I'm in Athens.

Online flylow

Another trip to Filis St in Athens....

Plenty white lights on around 9pm. Walked in and out of most to get a good look round before settling on who to go with. Lots of lovely girls of all ages, shapes and sizes but quality quite high compared to previous visits. 👍

Settled on a beautiful girl, Anna. Half Thai, half Greek. Amazing figure...about size 6, natural B sized breasts which were amazing. Altogether a stunning girl and by far the best looker that night. Paid the madam the €20 and got undressed in the room. Anna arrived in just a tiny thing and lay on the bed chatting for a few minutes (good English) while I ran my hands over her gorgeous body.

She played with my tackle until good and ready before slipping on a condom and going into a covered BJ. She was directing me to play with her clit at the same time giving good instruction.

Flipped her off and got her into doggy which looked amazing. Mirror provided alternative view and she took a good pounding encouraging me to continue. Given the €20 gets you 10mins we went way over but ended finishing in the bag. No rush from her while I made the most of her lovely body before pulling away and getting cleaned up.

Anna was friendly and really stunning. An amazing deal for the cash. If yiu are in the Athens area she was in No84 in Filis Street.

Enjoy.