Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke Deluxe (Glasgow)  (Read 3347 times)

28 review(s) for Brooke_Deluxe (25 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jamesie007

Right here you go lads

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Brooke a week or so in a hotel Argyle Street when she was doing a wee tour.

Reading all her reviews I thought she should be a good bet.
She opened the door and I found this tallish slim sex bomb.
Wearing a wee pink nurse outfit and Nae Knickers  that's right Nae Knickers lol.
Lassie has got and amazing body and very clean.
Great approach to the job and albeit I'm a wee bit older well I'm a good bit older than her dad, she made me feel amazing.  Plenty of GFE and DFK.  She then paid attention to Boab and went for it heid Doon and arse up.  Just came out of the shower so OWO was the order of the day.
She then decided to hop on and the sight of that young sexy bit riding me was awesome.
Got her to stand up and bent her over the bed then rattled her for a while until time was up.
Great kid  great attitude  no clock watching and very clean and tasty.
I'm not sure about the rest of you guys but that's two Geordie Lassies I've met in the last few months and both provide excellent service and VFM.  No Prima Donna Shite and No Ripping The Pish out with extortionate prices.  No doubt you've all been there but not put a review up for a wee while and thought better contribute again.  Happy New Year Fellow Shaggers

« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 05:33:51 pm by Jamesie007 »

Offline Matrix

Offline Jamesie007

Offline Courtney

Right here you go lads
Nae Knickers that's right Nae Knickers lol.
heid Doon and arse up. 
:blush: :wacko: :crazy:
Hilarious. I had to pick myself up off the floor. :music:

Offline Oscar13

Shit sorry  30 mins £60

Oh I thought as per Profile it was £70.00? For 30 minutes?

Offline Jamesie007

Yes that's right but she cancelled the last time I was supposed to see her and only charged £60 .
It will be normal next time I would say but the 45 minute deal is good for me

Offline tazman1002001

Right here you go lads

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Brooke a week or so in a hotel Argyle Street when she was doing a wee tour.

Reading all her reviews I thought she should be a good bet.
She opened the door and I found this tallish slim sex bomb.
Wearing a wee pink nurse outfit and Nae Knickers  that's right Nae Knickers lol.
Lassie has got and amazing body and very clean.
Great approach to the job and albeit I'm a wee bit older well I'm a good bit older than her dad, she made me feel amazing.  Plenty of GFE and DFK.  She then paid attention to Boab and went for it heid Doon and arse up.  Just came out of the shower so OWO was the order of the day.
She then decided to hop on and the sight of that young sexy bit riding me was awesome.
Got her to stand up and bent her over the bed then rattled her for a while until time was up.
Great kid  great attitude  no clock watching and very clean and tasty.
I'm not sure about the rest of you guys but that's two Geordie Lassies I've met in the last few months and both provide excellent service and VFM.  No Prima Donna Shite and No Ripping The Pish out with extortionate prices.  No doubt you've all been there but not put a review up for a wee while and thought better contribute again.  Happy New Year Fellow Shaggers

Nice review of a great looking girl who offers a great service ... Put me in the mood to see her again soon
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Oscar13

Yes that's right but she cancelled the last time I was supposed to see her and only charged £60 .
It will be normal next time I would say but the 45 minute deal is good for me

Aw that's good.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: These things happen. Yeah £90.00 for 45 mins is an attractive offer.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 10:40:25 pm by Oscar13 »

Offline privatejm12

I’ve seen her too a while back before I found this place and can certainly agree with all of the above! She is great value and well if I remember correctly we actually went right over time. She got changed to meet her friend for dinner with me still there as she just wanted to chat.

Brilliant girls the geordies! Well except the one I have as married too haha!!

Offline Third Man

saw her a  couple months ago in Carlisle, had been trying for a while to see her in ggow but times ever suited me. certainly a vfm punt, lovely friendly lass and sure puts the effort in

Offline Clattypats

Not all...But certainly a few of the Geordies offer a very "mechanical" service...To the point where I can't tell one booking apart from another...No spontaneity ... :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 05:19:17 pm by Clattypats »