Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Travel Buddies - Bangkok / Pattaya  (Read 1715 times)

belisarius

Hi all, im a new member so apologies for any mistakes.

I went to Bangkok last year and spent one day in Pattaya and plan to return early part of next year.

I really want to find a couple of 'travel buddies'. Not to spend the whole time with or anything, just to meet up and go to gogo bars and clubs etc.

Is there any way of doing this?

Thanks in advance

Offline CoolTiger

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Welcome to UKP Belisarius.
I have amemnded the heading to include the locations of Bangkok and Pattaya.

Good luck.

Offline Citizensmith007

You really don’t need travel buddies in Pattaya, trust me you won’t be lonely! Plenty of single guys travel there by themselves, and you’ll find they more than happy to have a chat with a complete stranger in a bar,  you all share a similar hobby!
But you could always try pattaya addicts, and let people know your coming to town and looking for a wingman, plus you got the likes of Pattaya 24/7 on Facebook! There will be plenty of guys who will be happy tomeet up, probably newbies who are slightly nervous being their 1st time who will be probably greatful of the company!
Enjoy your holiday

Offline BP96

But you could always try pattaya addicts, and let people know your coming to town and looking for a wingman

That's what I did, met some nice guys who introduced me to a couple of places off the beaten track.

Offline djs1969

As others have said go on pattaya addicts -also there are tours for newbies (aj from sex in the city soi 6 ).
But honestly go in any beer bar and you will talk/meet other farang.

Offline billybob69

Yep, defo post on Pattaya Addicts "who is coming to town" and you'll see that there are plenty in town at the same time as you. Some will be newbies looking for a partner in crime, others will be old stagers who don't mind taking someone under their wing (providing that you buy the beers). I think that there are regular PA pub / bar crawls as well.

bb69

Offline baseball_99

I plan to be in Pattaya between 15/01/2018 to 19/01/2018 if you're around.

Offline styboy68

I a first timer, am hoping to get to pattaya in Sept next year, since lost wife to cancer and always wanted to go to Thailand but  never  really could, I am 56 girls happy to shag older as like young girls, also is it better to get flats hotel separate.  Thanks for any help

Offline ronthebrummie

If your a golfer there's loads of bars you can play from and meet some great guys, I play from The Golf Club on LK Metro always a great crowd of Yanks Aussies and Brits an good food as well

Offline Bangers and Gash

I a first timer, am hoping to get to pattaya in Sept next year, since lost wife to cancer and always wanted to go to Thailand but  never  really could, I am 56 girls happy to shag older as like young girls, also is it better to get flats hotel separate.  Thanks for any help

September is a long way off. Don't put off till tomorrow, what or who you can do today.  ;)

Old guys (with cash) rule in Pattaya.

IMO i'd say hotels are better for newbies. Better security, better facilities and more of a social aspect.

:hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Old guys (with cash) rule in Pattaya.

It used to be like that, I have noticed that in the last few years the girls are more interested in young hunks than old bastards.    :(

Offline Bangers and Gash

It used to be like that, I have noticed that in the last few years the girls are more interested in young hunks than old bastards.    :(

Agreed. Sure, there's plenty of young Thai birds wanting to party hard with young hansum man, but there's many more who'd prefer a more settled, older, financially sorted, man-friend. As the saying goes, ''better to be an old mans everything, than a young mans fool''

Offline Jimmyredcab

Agreed. Sure, there's plenty of young Thai birds wanting to party hard with young hansum man, but there's many more who'd prefer a more settled, older, financially sorted, man-friend. As the saying goes, ''better to be an old mans everything, than a young mans fool''

A couple of years ago I was in Simon's Complex on Walking Street, bought a young girl a ladydrink and a few minutes later three young boys in their early twenties sat at the bar, she left me to serve them and didn't return ---------- that seems to be the norm now.      :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Many girls have "sponsors" sending them money every month, they don't care if they go with you or not.  :unknown:

Offline ronthebrummie

It's simple "Money talks" if you buy a lady drink she's got her commission and gets paid for every lady drink she can get off us mugs? Pay her bar fine and she's yours for the duration.
Any bar/ gogo on or around Walking Street is ok for a watch, very touristy so head over Soi Buakhio Soi 7-8 and have a much better time.

amazingLover

I wouldn't mind if you pay for me.
Been few times so can show you the ropes.