Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Did there used to be a seekingarrangement section?  (Read 1380 times)

Offline mrmagoo

Hi,

I’m sure there used to be a SeekingArrangement section - has it gone? Or am I being blind??

Thanks,

MrM

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi,

I’m sure there used to be a SeekingArrangement section - has it gone? Or am I being blind??

Thanks,

MrM

If you were a member you would know.   :hi:

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
There is, but unless you are a fully paid up member of SA then you won't have access, if you are then contact Admin

:drinks:

Offline mrmagoo

I’m a (paid) member of SA and I’ve been on here a few years... is there a secret handshake I need to know?? ;)

Offline blackburnian

I’m a (paid) member of SA and I’ve been on here a few years... is there a secret handshake I need to know?? ;)

Yeah - pm the boss

Bb

Offline mrmagoo

Thanks for the help.

I’ve messaged Admin.

Online london_guy

Tried signing up, is the site now called seeking.com ?

Made a profile and done a search in London and it shows less than 20 profiles that had singed in within the last 3 days.

Is this the same website? I thought there would be lot more active ladies on there.

Also read somewhere on here that its about £50 for a months membership, and the site I joined is asking for 14.95 for a month! Not really sure I'm on the same site.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 06:27:29 pm by london_guy »

Offline datwabbit

Tried signing up, is the site now called seeking.com ?

Made a profile and done a search in London and it shows less than 20 profiles that had singed in within the last 3 days.

Is this the same website? I thought there would be lot more active ladies on there.

Also read somewhere on here that its about £50 for a months membership, and the site I joined is asking for 14.95 for a month! Not really sure I'm on the same site.

Maybe you've joined as a sugar baby? Be prepared to be pampered by older ladies  :D

It's £70+ a month depending on how you pay.

It should be External Link/Members Only and front page will be a sign in page.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 07:07:17 pm by datwabbit »

Online london_guy

That's definitely the site I joined. When I singed up it asked if I was successful or attractive and I chose attractive  :D Maybe that's why I cannot see many members ? I'll join again using a different email address and chose successful and see if that makes any difference

Offline theoldmaggot

Anyone know if you can get SA Prem without use of CC?

cunningpunt

That's definitely the site I joined. When I singed up it asked if I was successful or attractive and I chose attractive  :D Maybe that's why I cannot see many members ? I'll join again using a different email address and chose successful and see if that makes any difference

You chose attractive! Nice! I think a spot of realism is in order. We're here because we're prepared to pay a few $. if we were well hung and attractive we'd just walk out the door and get laid.

Vanity much?