Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Tui Na Massage - Chinese good for life GOOLE  (Read 2867 times)

4 review(s) for Hot Tui Na Massage (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline spikeexit

Thought ill go have a half hour at Goole normally get great service from Emma unfortunately shes on holiday, anyway had good texting from Lisa and eventually agreed a price of £50 for a quick body to body with HR so off I goes left work early got their on time straight up the stairs and door opens  small Chinese girl built like a sumo wrestler lol any way she was very nice looking so went for it showed me to the room and said all arranged I had texted for the body to body massage with Hr for £ 50 she didn't speak goo English but said no £100 I said you must be joking  and that I had a text saying ok for £50 so I tried again explained she said no couldn't do it for that I said ok while I'm here how about a quick hand job as I needed a nice bit of relief she said £40 I said now way and I'm leaving so that was it she didn't try getting me to stay just stared at me so said I'm going again and left I wont be returning their for a long time. Got a text after I left saying girls wont do for £50 but will for £60 so all in all crap, link below.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Joker121

I stopped going there after a poor service. There are a couple of good girls (Emma and Linda - both Chinese) and a few poor girls who come to work in the UK for about a month at a time and then go back to Hong Kong. The poorest service was from a girl called Dan Dan who couldn't speak English and had no idea that a body to body meant her getting naked, oiled up and rubbing her body against mine.

Offline sweetsatisfaction

Linda is very good but you never know when she'll be on. I was put off on my last visit when I went to the toilet downstairs before going up to ring the bell, opened the door and a Chinese lady was in there having a shit!  :vomit: Went upstairs and then found out she was the masseur...Slightly put me off. Not a great massage either so not been back since. (That was about a year ago).