Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea Meddan - Shepherds Bush (On Tour)  (Read 1836 times)

7 review(s) for Andrea Meddan (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by SamLP]
33 review(s) for Andrea_ Meddan (31 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pretty much a last minute booking. Andrea caught my eye on UKE with some nice pics and a good attitude displayed in her posts.
Comms were good. A call to book, address sent by text and less than two hours later I was in her hotel room. Booking was made anonymously so she had no knowledge of my forum membership.

Andrea is as her profile describes. Romanian, Size 10, tallish at 5'8". Facially good looking, reminded me of Christina Applegate. Friendly and welcoming both over the phone and in person. Very good English and assimilated to the English culture so I'm assuming she's lived here for a while. Shower offered before and after, and taken.

Service wise, full on dfk, very passionate. She definitely is a very good kisser.
OWO was good, she DT's, ball play after prompting so if it's your thing, best to tell her you like it.
Not much variation though, and she adopts the bopping up and down approach rather than the slower cock worship I prefer. However, it wasn't communicated and I still enjoyed it.
Sex was good, passionate and sweaty. CG, doggy & mish. She can take a good pounding.
Now this is where IMO she really showed her top attitude. I was having difficulty cumming. The condom was too tight and I had lost feeling despite being hard, so I called it a day. She checked her watch and said you still have 5 minutes left and you're not leaving before you cum. She offered a facial but knowing my limitations I told her it wouldn't happen, so she changed the condom to a much more better fit and I felt the difference immediately. Back into mish and ended up finishing in the bag. That made the punt.

A very passionate wg, the right moans and touches, legs wrapped around me during sex and lots of dfk. Would recommend.

vw

Thanks for the review LP, expect she wont be happy with the poor spelling of her last name.  :sarcastic:

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review LP, expect she wont be happy with the poor spelling of her last name.  :sarcastic:
Well since I can't amend the topic subject on my own review (just found out now) would you be so kind to correct the spelling of her name  :hi:

vw

Well since I can't amend the topic subject on my own review (just found out now) would you be so kind to correct the spelling of her name  :hi:

Done LP whatever that means.

Offline _Rust_

She's definitely one I'd like to see when she's back in Birmingham, her attitude sounds spot on. Glad you had a good time  :thumbsup:

Offline Hobbit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pretty much a last minute booking. Andrea caught my eye on UKE with some nice pics and a good attitude displayed in her posts.
Comms were good. A call to book, address sent by text and less than two hours later I was in her hotel room. Booking was made anonymously so she had no knowledge of my forum membership.

Andrea is as her profile describes. Romanian, Size 10, tallish at 5'8". Facially good looking, reminded me of Christina Applegate. Friendly and welcoming both over the phone and in person. Very good English and assimilated to the English culture so I'm assuming she's lived here for a while. Shower offered before and after, and taken.

Service wise, full on dfk, very passionate. She definitely is a very good kisser.
OWO was good, she DT's, ball play after prompting so if it's your thing, best to tell her you like it.
Not much variation though, and she adopts the bopping up and down approach rather than the slower cock worship I prefer. However, it wasn't communicated and I still enjoyed it.
Sex was good, passionate and sweaty. CG, doggy & mish. She can take a good pounding.
Now this is where IMO she really showed her top attitude. I was having difficulty cumming. The condom was too tight and I had lost feeling despite being hard, so I called it a day. She checked her watch and said you still have 5 minutes left and you're not leaving before you cum. She offered a facial but knowing my limitations I told her it wouldn't happen, so she changed the condom to a much more better fit and I felt the difference immediately. Back into mish and ended up finishing in the bag. That made the punt.

A very passionate wg, the right moans and touches, legs wrapped around me during sex and lots of dfk. Would recommend.

Good review, thanks. Hopefully she tours again. Finding a Romanian that kisses is like finding a leprechaun. Once you find one, you wanna keep em.  :hi:

Offline The Owl

I booked Andrea on a whim for pretty much the same reasons. She seemed switched on when she appeared on UKE and I liked how she looked. I was lucky to book her when she was offering an introductory rate in Birmingham. All I can say is I'm glad she's Birmingham based because she's damned good at her job.

She can change her blow job styled, for round two she did something different to her head bob deepish throat but I had to stop her as sadly she doesn't do CIM.

Offline SamLP

Cheers fellas. Forgot to add that fingering was allowed and she has responsive nips.
Met several top Romanian wg's who can kiss for their country. It had been a while though, so the drought ended here  :sarcastic:

Offline Hobbit

Cheers fellas. Forgot to add that fingering was allowed and she has responsive nips.
Met several top Romanian wg's who can kiss for their country. It had been a while though, so the drought ended here  :sarcastic:

Maybe the Romanian girls have finally learnt how important kissing is.  :D :lol: :lol: