Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Airport Girls or Anni Porsche?  (Read 3444 times)

Offline Stalinator

I am in Berlin for 1 day in July 10 on a Monday.

Which should I go for? Anni Porsche or Airport Girls. I am flying from Schonefeld in the evening.

I take it Anni Porsche is more like an orgy with everything in the open with no privacy? Other guys can bust in on your action?

Airport Girls, you go to a room and do the deed?

Anyone in Berlin July 10 wanting to meet, you can PM to meet up.

Offline Steve2

They are both very different as you say.

More choice at Airport Girls, 10 mins with each girl in private room.

More relaxed at AP, majority of action on one huge bed in the main room

Both can be good fun

Punter_Anon

Good question! I was wondering the same thing. It's really only 10 minutes each at Airport Girls?

Is King George not a worthwhile alternative?

Offline Steve2

Good question! I was wondering the same thing. It's really only 10 minutes each at Airport Girls?

Is King George not a worthwhile alternative?

Yes 10-15 max at Airport Girls but I have known it to be longer if it is quiet

If you read the King George and Caligula reviews here and elsewhere. Most are NEGATIVE
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 07:58:30 am by Steve2 »

Offline lovetopunt

I am in Berlin for 1 day in July 10 on a Monday.

Which should I go for? Anni Porsche or Airport Girls. I am flying from Schonefeld in the evening.

I take it Anni Porsche is more like an orgy with everything in the open with no privacy? Other guys can bust in on your action?

Airport Girls, you go to a room and do the deed?

Anyone in Berlin July 10 wanting to meet, you can PM to meet up.

If you do go to the Airport girls , please let us know what is the new price structure. It seems that from 1st July there will not be any more all you can fuck buffet
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 08:25:31 pm by lovetopunt »

Offline Stalinator

bigmanbigman

Dont think this is the case ?

Offline Steve2

Apparently there was going to be a limit of 5 or 6 and currently you get a wristband and the girls mark on it when you go with them.

We will wait and see

Punter_Anon

If you do go to the Airport girls , please let us know what is the new price structure. It seems that from 1st July there will not be any more all you can fuck buffet

I've read a lot about Airport Girls on here, and while I have never been there, it seems it has always been the case that you fuck five times and then have to leave (or maybe you just can't fuck anymore?). I've read a lot about a wristband and girls making up to five marks. I'm not sure if it was ever billed as unlimited? I'm thinking about going there in a few weeks so I'll write up a report if I do go there. I have never done anything like this before so it would be my first time.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 01:48:50 am by Punter_Anon »

Online insignia

Done airport girls yesterday got 7 marks on the band plus a few beers and that included a 3some  with mihala and julia which was awsome . 11am till 4pm still 60 euro 4th time there and nevrr been asked to leave. Same as always great value

Offline Steve2

Done airport girls yesterday got 7 marks on the band plus a few beers and that included a 3some  with mihala and julia which was awsome . 11am till 4pm still 60 euro 4th time there and nevrr been asked to leave. Same as always great value
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online insignia

expected to see you there steve

Offline Stalinator

Some of these places say you pay for access only, that sex is not a given or guaranteed.

Is Anni Porsche like that? Are you just paying to get in the door and you still have to go pull the talent? So you could be left there holding your cock?

I am asking as I have only ever punted 1 on 1 and have never had a threesome so I am totally unsure of the etiquette of these places.

I would appreciate some advice.

Online insignia

stalinator if you go to airport girls you will be buried in a pussy within 5 mins and they approach you  i went to annie porche wednesday and walked out it said a 10 girl party but that was 2 girls there at any 1 time there was 9 blokes there.
VFM Airport girls wins all round

Offline Stalinator

Airport girls it is then. :)

Just enough time to do the 11am to 4pm session as my flight is at 6.30pm. :)

Only trouble is there is no where to stash my suitcase.

Offline Steve2

Offline Steve2

Airport girls it is then. :)

Just enough time to do the 11am to 4pm session as my flight is at 6.30pm. :)

Only trouble is there is no where to stash my suitcase.

Leave it behind reception at Airport Girls. Never had a problem there

Stash wallet and passport in your locker there

Offline Stalinator

Would there be any point going to either Anni Porsche or Erlebniswohnung on the Sunday evening at 8pm for their €49 entry for 3 hours?

Is it dead on a Sunday night? Much action to be had?

Offline Name Not Found

Would there be any point going to either Anni Porsche or Erlebniswohnung on the Sunday evening at 8pm for their €49 entry for 3 hours?

I certainly wouldn't go to Erlebniswohnung after 8. Things area usually tailing off by that time. You might be lucky and find a lot of action, but I'd think it unlikely. Having said that, I just realised I've never actually been on a Sunday so, who knows, the place might be jumping (although it seems unlikely)

I've only been to AP twice and got bored by the poor selection and attitude of the girls well before 8, so I'll let others comment.

bigmanbigman

Offline Stalinator

A.P. shut sundays .
Well that answers that. Thanks mate. ;)

I shall store up the spunk for Monday morning at Airport Girls.

Georgespooky

Hi, anyone knows if there is any parking around airport girls as I should be visiting with a car.
Thanks

bigmanbigman

Plenty of parking around back
Note saturday.sunday hours 1 hour later opening

Offline Stalinator

What sort of service do you get at Airport Girls? Is it similar to a walk up? Covered BJ, one position pump and dumps? Or do they offer anything remotely like a GFE or more positions? Do they upsell?

Georgespooky

Plenty of parking around back
Note saturday.sunday hours 1 hour later opening

Thanks for your help

Offline adindas

Annie Porsche is not open on Sunday
Erlebniswohnung is normaly quiter on Sunday and less girls. But if you are lucky it will also mean less guests.
This is also probably why EWt starts a little later on Sunday and charge more on Sunday e.g it is EUR 99 on Sunday instead of 89 during the weekdays.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 11:38:05 am by adindas »

Offline adindas

What sort of service do you get at Airport Girls? Is it similar to a walk up? Covered BJ, one position pump and dumps? Or do they offer anything remotely like a GFE or more positions? Do they upsell?

Nowhere near GFE. Position change is a norm but they might reject your favourite position.
Many girls are doing BBBJ but it will soon become irrrelevant after July 1st becuase of the law come in force at that time.

I have not come accross a girl offering me an Upsell and this has been confimed by reasonable number of punters as well. But I have read a report from a guy who mentioned that he has been offered an upsell.