Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xbustybex - Worcester  (Read 1048 times)

8 review(s) for xbustybex (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Stiltskin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

AGE 28
NATIONALITY English
PAID £60 for 30min incall
SERVICES DELIVERED FK | OWO | Fingering | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Pretty girl next door | Friendly | Curvy BBW | Got very wet
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Could do with a few more profile pictures

PRE-PUNT Contact was via text. Comms were good. I was delayed in traffic, but it wasn't a problem for her.

VENUE New build house at end of terrace. Clean modern bedroom and ensuite bathroom. I wasn't sure where it was ok to park, so I left my car in a side street on the other side of the main road.

LOOKS 7/10 Bex is a cuddly short BBW. She was wearing a summer dress when she opened the door and looked younger than her stated age of 28. She has a very large arse and big tits. Facially she reminds me of Sinead from Coronation Street, Katie McGlynn.

SERVICE 8/10 A nice slow GFE with lots of kissing. I'm pretty lazy these days so I after sucking her tits and getting her really wet with my fingers, I let her give me owo and ride me cow girl to finish.

VERDICT I was expecting a lady in her mid 30's as her AW age was 28. She looked younger than 28 to me, early 20's even.

Bex is definitely the largest girl I've ever had, bigger than the missus even! :D . However she has proper curves. Her tits are big, she goes in at the waist and out at her massive hips and arse. Strangely for me I couldn't get enough of grabbing that arse. She has a 'tramp stamp' tattoo across her lower back which emphasizes her width even more. She reminded me of a busty Anime character.

She really seems to enjoy the sex too. I love it when a girl gets naturally wet and she got sopping wet. Reaching for a tube of lube just before penetration is a turn off for me.