Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony HE/b2b recommendations  (Read 101132 times)

Offline yeahbaby

Before i TOFTT

Has anybody seen this lady in tottenham?

External Link/Members Only

Black female, 26 years old qualified massage Therapist and waxing services.
Using Soybean oil which has amazing benefits for the skin and the latest waxing cream for near painfree.

* 4 hands and couple Massage also available on booking only.

-Clean, spacious and private room near Tottenham Hale and Seven Sisters station.

-Specialized in Deep Tissue, Swedish and relaxing massages, and waxing services.
From 30min- £30
45min- £40
60min- £45

Friendly and professional, I treat all customers with respect and understanding.
This is not a sexual service, so please do not ask for pictures.

Walking-ins are available, but priority is given to those who book appointments.

*Older black lady, massage therapist also available on request.
Open 10 am to 9 pm- Monday to Saturday.

Text or call 07575942529 for more information.

Offline Sunny

No came across yesterday texted with her seems like only hand relief is available. Anyone know where to find more black masseurs in London? Other than gumtree?

Online LLPunting

Before i TOFTT

Has anybody seen this lady in tottenham?

Number also on this old ad

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sunny

Number also on this old ad

Hidden Image/Members Only

Googled that address what a grim area, called them up pretty strict on no extras only hand relief. Shoddy wax service as well only cream/gel waxing

Offline yeahbaby

Thanks for the info
I may still head down if the mood takes me.

There isn't much in terms of black fbsm.

Offline Henry Hoover

Offline yeahbaby

Anything new around? Or am I off to love in Redbridge or maise again this week?

Offline sparkus

Anything new around? Or am I off to love in Redbridge or maise again this week?

Not that seen. How are those two these days? They're not so well reviewed.

Offline yeahbaby

Not that seen. How are those two these days? They're not so well reviewed.

I haven't been to either I. A while.
Say six months ago love offered ow included and I felt that was most available.

Offline sparkus

I haven't been to either I. A while.
Say six months ago love offered ow included and I felt that was most available.

I wasn't taken with her service or belly and after some prodding she said "Why don't I just get naked and give you a wank?"
 She did promise to give me a decent session "next time" but her haste was due to "neighbours coming home soon" (wtf?)

Offline yeahbaby

I wasn't taken with her service or belly and after some prodding she said "Why don't I just get naked and give you a wank?"
 She did promise to give me a decent session "next time" but her haste was due to "neighbours coming home soon" (wtf?)

Ended up going to see love,
Was as before.
Knickers on oily massage and bit of tit wank.

£80 for the hour.

Offline sparkus

Ended up going to see love,
Was as before.
Knickers on oily massage and bit of tit wank.

£80 for the hour.

Steep. I didn't like the odour of her oil really, burnt my throat.

The chebs are not small but they're not especially big either.

Offline Mrg26

Old, as in over 50 (could even be 60 or so).  Gives HE on table in her bedroom, dressed in suspenders etc.  Didn't return.

She said on phone "You do understand I am a mature woman?" and said after meet (over coffee in kitchen) that she gets walkouts (particularly by Indian men).

Is she still offering services do you know?

Offline sparkus

I wouldn't mind but he's asking about someone who regularly posts ads on Gumtree.

Offline yeahbaby

Had a look but couldn't find any info about this post?

Ebony in custom house?

Anybody?

Offline daddy919

Had a look but couldn't find any info about this post?

Ebony in custom house?

Anybody?

Both pictures are pulled from online. First one is a rapper's girlfriend and the other comes up as an arab instagram

Offline yeahbaby

Both pictures are pulled from online. First one is a rapper's girlfriend and the other comes up as an arab instagram

Thanks.
I wasnt expecting real pics.... More checking if anybody has tried them?

I may be able to get there today to toftt

Offline daddy919

Thanks.
I wasnt expecting real pics.... More checking if anybody has tried them?

I may be able to get there today to toftt

Good luck! Looking forward to your review once you've tried them

Offline Sunny

Did you call them up? Genuine? Did African women pick up? I hate calling Viva secured numbers.

Offline yeahbaby

Did you call them up? Genuine? Did African women pick up? I hate calling Viva secured numbers.

Called a few times. No answer. Will try again in a week or so.

Offline Mrg26

Believe me, the anticipation exceeded the event. A laughably bad massage with an acceptable but fairly average blowjob with mirrors positioned around the flat so that Richard could watch. He wasn't interested. It was all about her fantasy of being the 'slutty masseuse' (her words). One couldn't complain about the poor massage as one was told in advance that this was a 'fantasy massage'. Nice enough couple but I afterwards I felt I'd wasted an afternoon traveling all the way to Wimbledon.

Their adverts have long disappeared, so I guess that having scratched her itch, she retired. I believe that it was never about the money but the 'slutty massage' fantasy (performed in a baby doll negligee) and the despairing hope that she could kick start Richard's dormant libido with a bit of voyeurism. Richard seemed like the kind of chap who was more into repairing bakelite radios and constructing meccano buildings in his shed than one who might enjoy seeing his wife suck off a stranger. Think a Wimbledon version of John Shuttleworth. After the event I dressed and left, and bidding me goodbye, he shook the hand that had only fifteen minutes previously been in his wife's vadge.

* Just remembered her name - Debbie.  Debbie and Richard.

Is there an ad anywhere for her do you know??

Offline Mrg26

Yeah that's them.

Had fs with Debbie each time I visited.

So decent vfm

Do you have her contact details still?

Offline joe diddley

I'd be amazed if Debbie and Richard are still doing this. I think Debbie's itch has been scratched and they've returned to suburban normality.

Offline psychomusicianx

Has anyone else found that Maisie doesn't reply to texts? I've tried booking her at least twice and she's not replied...

Offline Beesman

Has anyone else found that Maisie doesn't reply to texts? I've tried booking her at least twice and she's not replied...

If you're talking about the last week, with a bit of deduction- the massage takes place in a clearly kids bedroom and it being easter school holidays - my guess is she's not working .
As I said, just a guess but makes sense to me

Offline Sunny

Find Gumtree useless or there any other massage websites advertising mature African/Carribean women in London? These women are so hard to find!

Offline joe diddley

A few seem to advertise in the personals of local newspapers. Matures tend to be less digitally savvy and advertise old skool.

Offline Sunny

Most local newspapers have closed down, where can you find archives?

Offline psychomusicianx

If you're talking about the last week, with a bit of deduction- the massage takes place in a clearly kids bedroom and it being easter school holidays - my guess is she's not working .
As I said, just a guess but makes sense to me

Thanks, good point! Will try again when the schools are back!

Offline sparkus

Thanks, good point! Will try again when the schools are back!

Quite possibly the first post on UKP about school holidays which isn't bemoaning a troll  :lol:

Offline Sunny

Anyone managed to see Bekki from Harrow? www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=238167.msg2445576#msg2445576

No luck guess she's changed her number.

Offline spiritualsoul

No Joy at all - last I looked she had also taken post from Viva Street down.
Sigh!!

Offline Sunny

Mature carribean lady based in ilford. TOFTT?

Offline Manolo1

Any more information on this one based in Watford?
Has anyone seen her?

Offline Silver Birch

Watford.

I'd be interested on any intel on this one. £80/hr is pretty steep even if the HE is included, but chances are it won't be. I might give 30 mins a go  :hi:

Offline sparkus

Offline yeahbaby

Thought maybe Kelly was back... Doesnt seem so.

Offline joe diddley

Thought maybe Kelly was back... Doesnt seem so.

That was my first thought too, yeahbaby.

Offline Hugeadmirer

This one might interest you guys too - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253991.msg2591379#msg2591379.

I haven’t got the pics but she’ll send them to you if you what’s app

Offline joe diddley

Saw this link on another thread and thought those who post here might be interested or know something about her.

Offline Beesman

Saw this link on another thread and thought those who post here might be interested or know something about her.

As I've mentioned about this ad in the other ebony massage thread, the whole whatsapp contact only thing on this ones ad seems iffy to me plus a google image search shows the picture used loads of times for hair braiding ads.
It'd be a no from me.

Offline airrift2010

Someone mentioned this lady recently as being raunchy good value, but outcall only.

I wonder if anyone remembers Remi from back in the day? She was a stunning black girl who started off at the famous Mill Hill A40 massage house then moved to Islington, she got into the mistress thing and eventually stopped doing massage.

Offline airrift2010

A quick update, I contacted Candice today about a booking, she wanted £100 ph for sensual b2b outcall and was adamant no fs, so I politely declined her offer.

Offline char45

Remi was a regular for me for couple of years, shes on Twitter but is mistress only.

Someone mentioned this lady recently as being raunchy good value, but outcall only.

I wonder if anyone remembers Remi from back in the day? She was a stunning black girl who started off at the famous Mill Hill A40 massage house then moved to Islington, she got into the mistress thing and eventually stopped doing massage.

Offline Sunny

New ad on vivastreet - ebony masseuse in leyton External Link/Members Only