Sugar Babies
Massage

Author Topic: London massage shop mini reviews  (Read 1175315 times)

Offline FrankieS

Another one is Refine Salon, near Westferry. Very hit and miss, they went downhill a while, however a buddy of mine has told me it has improved a fair bit, no longer demanding stupid prices by fat hags. Might give it a try this weekend.

Offline Tommy_73

Any good places in Aldgate, whitechaple
Good idea on the thread

There's a place on White's Row - 5 mins walk from Middlesex street - excellent massages the 3 times I've been. And have been offered extras 2 out of 3 times (the first visit nothing was mentioned). There's a Thai milf who works Thursday & Fridays - very good massage and great topless oily hand job. 40 quid I think I paid.

And as mentioned there's China Five Elements (or what ever it's called). Always been offered extras - but they tend to be more mature ladies. The massage is pretty lack lustre though.

And Middlesex street of course. Only been once - met the infamous Kelly. Shit massage and far too close to unprotected sex for my liking (checked and a clean bill of health though). Shan't be returning.

There was one at the bottom of commercial street but was closed last time I went by so not sure if that was a one off or not. Went a couple of times and it was ok (30/40 for 30 mins plus b2b) and the girls were both ok (under 20). One hinted more might be on offer if i returned but I never did.

Ironically this is now a DIY shop :lol:...I think Sid's DIY shop next door has expanded and taken the premises over.

There are a number of shops locally - mostly Chinese - but there seems a rotation of girls, so that you can never get the same girl twice

Would keep clear of 66 Middlesex Street, or at least the owner Kelly - as she has been reported as engaging in dangerous practices  :bomb: - including being mentioned in this thread. Thankfully I have dodged that bullet

Feel like we should also share failures, so tonight fancying a quick rub and tug, I had planned to visit Organic Remedies but even calling last night to try a book a time, when I got there I was told 30 mins wait, so I headed out to Baker street and saw the Thai Spa next to Natural Ways. They could squeeze me in for a 45 min session. Interesting setup as there is a locker room, but you also get a bag to keep your valuables including wallet, so after a quick shower I was called into the room which an OK looking Thai lady. On to the Table with towel over my arse, well that didn't last long as was soon hanging on he door, whilst she got to work on my legs and buttocks. Feeling nice and relaxed at the turn, when it went downhill and a bit of material was draped across my cock, and she finished up a very good Thai Massage, but no extras. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Will try for Organic Remedies again soon, but will only go back here when I actually need a thai massage.

Offline stampjones

Feel like we should also share failures, so tonight fancying a quick rub and tug, I had planned to visit Organic Remedies but even calling last night to try a book a time, when I got there I was told 30 mins wait, so I headed out to Baker street and saw the Thai Spa next to Natural Ways. They could squeeze me in for a 45 min session. Interesting setup as there is a locker room, but you also get a bag to keep your valuables including wallet, so after a quick shower I was called into the room which an OK looking Thai lady. On to the Table with towel over my arse, well that didn't last long as was soon hanging on he door, whilst she got to work on my legs and buttocks. Feeling nice and relaxed at the turn, when it went downhill and a bit of material was draped across my cock, and she finished up a very good Thai Massage, but no extras. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Will try for Organic Remedies again soon, but will only go back here when I actually need a thai massage.
All information is good information - cheers mate

vt

Ironically this is now a DIY shop :lol:...I think Sid's DIY shop next door has expanded and taken the premises over.

I think I'd rather do it myself, than have Sid give me a hand!!   :scare: :sarcastic:

Offline stampjones

Ping massage, earls court
Sara - thai girl, 20s/early 30s? Very pretty, slim, small natural tits. 30/40 for 30 minute massage/topless hj. Ten quid too much but couldnt be arsed haggling.
All in all a very nice experience. Nice massage with limited extraneous touching other than her pussy pressed against my hand prior to turn over. Very nice wank. Played with her small but nice tits and rubbed her pussy through her leggings. Very nice experience. Would love to fuck her but suspect its not an option
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 10:25:53 pm by stampjones »

vt

I dont think thats neccessarily true. For me Ive mostly done massages recently whereas in the years before I was 100% punts. Im not sure exactly why this is. Partly I think cos that is where the asian scene is these days and I prefer those girls. Partly as you say with regard to it being different. But also because in my old age Ive become a lazy fucker and its just easy to get in the room, strip, lie down and wait to get tugged off. Whatever the actual reason, one thing is for sure: I seem to be willing to accept service from "girls" who do massage who I wouldnt even contemplate booking for a punt. So strange, but certainly, although there is truth in what you say, I dont think its as simple as you imply.

So is this an age thing?? Do FBSM guys tend to be mature??  :unknown:

While I've still got lead in my pencil I want to jump them and see their eyes widen as I plunge in!  ;)

Wouldn't mind a soothing massage after all my exertions though!  :)

Perhaps I should try it and see if I like it!

Offline stampjones

While I've still got lead in my pencil I want to jump them and see their eyes widen as I plunge in!  ;)

Haha - yeah probably an age thing. Must admit when i was younger any masssge was strictly for after the second time I'd nutted. Now, sadly...

OTOH FBSM doesnt mean you (I) dont do straight punts. Its just different.

For example the Clash are still the greatest english band but I sometimes listen to radiohead these days

Extra info - first draft I wrote pubts rather than punts but whe I selected the error the suggested correction was punts. Now thats progress :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 10:55:10 pm by stampjones »

Offline sparkus

Get plenty of decent sex at home, not really willing to risk that with STIs but enjoy a wank and RO from someone else from time to time.  That simple.

Punted widely during sexless marriage, largely as she didn't notice the STIs (which mainly came from civvies).

Offline cigano8

First of all great thread. I'm a regular visitor to London so will be saving this.

Not mature but getting older and I do have a legitimate reason to get a massage. The extras are just a welcome bonus and I enjoy the thrill of WSWS.
They're also usually hassle free versus actual punts. You should try it for a change variety is the spice of life and all that  :hi:

Yeah you're definitely right there. We're not blessed with unlimited reserves of cash so we must getsomething out of it :)
I was thinking some more about what you said and I think Ifirst started going cos I wanted a real massage because I had issues with my back. I went to a reasonably quiet little shop that a (female) friend had recommended - I genuinely was not expecting what happened next! Maybe since then Ive been searching for that moment again ;)

Reminds me of how I got started..didn't really get massages and a couple of times my wife booked me at the local Chinese shop when my back was really sore. A couple of years pass and I book myself in. They don't recognise me and when she starts whispering after getting me to turn over 😀😀😀. 

Nono at Be Health Archer St Soho

Avoid this Chinese lady unless you like very large ladies that want £100 tip for FS.I got her down to £70 but I should have walked. She also asks for the money mid massage.

Offline sparkus

How 'large' are we talking? I'm aware that a lot on here prefer shops to only employ slender/tiny girls, but I don't.

As I'm not after FS then her rate could be OK.

A very large unit for Chinese, not very very fat, just a big build. Not sure how much she will charge for a HE

Offline stampjones

Reminds me of how I got started..didn't really get massages and a couple of times my wife booked me at the local Chinese shop when my back was really sore. A couple of years pass and I book myself in. They don't recognise me and when she starts whispering after getting me to turn over 😀😀😀.
If women had even half a clue what went on in these places we'd all be fucked!

You sometimes see women going in for a massage and the place looks not much beyond a cheap knocking shop it is. You wonder if they realise what goes on.

Offline sparkus

A very large unit for Chinese, not very very fat, just a big build. Not sure how much she will charge for a HE

That could be up my alley! Busty? Old?

fredpunter

If women had even half a clue what went on in these places we'd all be fucked!

You sometimes see women going in for a massage and the place looks not much beyond a cheap knocking shop it is. You wonder if they realise what goes on.

some women enjoy a naughty massage ... don't discount the possibility they know exactly what goes on. One popular WG sadly no longer available made "massages" with oriental women the high-light of her trips to Asia.   

That could be up my alley! Busty? Old?

Yes busty, really big, don't ask me size because I am no good at that.

Find it very hard to age Orientals as they generally look younger than what they are. My guess 40ish.

She enjoys receiving oral

Offline sparkus

Will investigate and report back. Interest definitely piqued!

Offline stampjones

some women enjoy a naughty massage ... don't discount the possibility they know exactly what goes on. One popular WG sadly no longer available made "massages" with oriental women the high-light of her trips to Asia.   
Definitely true, though most of the girls I knowcomplain like shit when they get a female client cos they cant make any extras!

Offline sparkus

I've heard it firsthand from former FB (quite well to do) that she enjoyed nothing more than a rub down then being fingered off afterwards. I gather the spas she went to the bloke did it with latex glove though.

She said it was an intense purifying orgasm she was addicted to.

Offline sparkus

Apparently Nono or 'no no' works after 7pm, which is no good to me.

Offline stampjones

Ping massage, earls court
Sara - thai girl, 20s/early 30s? Very pretty, slim, small natural tits. 30/40 for 30 minute massage/topless hj. Ten quid too much but couldnt be arsed haggling.
All in all a very nice experience. Nice massage with limited extraneous touching other than her pussy pressed against my hand prior to turn over. Very nice wank. Played with her small but nice tits and rubbed her pussy through her leggings. Very nice experience. Would love to fuck her but suspect its not an option
Meant to say on this, they tried to make me fill in some form when I agreed the massage but I said no way. Didnt seem too bothered and I still got serviced!

Apparently Nono or 'no no' works after 7pm, which is no good to me.
I saw her at lunch time. The receptionist in that shop  has not got a clue.

Offline LLPunting

OK, took a bit of a stroll this evening to sound out some of places I found on http://www.auto-censored.com

Began my recce from Farringdon and wandered up Leather Lane to see who might be available at http://www.auto-censored.com/shops/the-healthy-way-and-spa but it's closed for urgent maintenance for a couple of weeks (can't remember when that began) but it looks plenty empty and dusty through the window.

Went round the corner towards Grays Inn Road and popped in to http://www.auto-censored.com/shops/nature-chinese-medicine-centre which had a Chinese guy at reception and a middle aged Chinese woman, pleasant but not horny looking, figure typical middle age spread, didn't appear to be busty under her high-collared Chinese jacket.  Seemed ambivalent about trying to make me stay for a rub. Asked if other girls available but no info given, no others brought into view.  30 for 30 relaxing massage.

Headed North along Grays Inn Road from Theobald St and found http://www.auto-censored.com/shops/bliss almost immediately on the corner on the right hand side and popped in.  Old English guy at the desk being shouted at on the phone by what sounded like a Chinese accented female voice.  He asked if I had an appointment and then gave way to a Chinese woman who appeared.  She was middle aged, not particularly pretty and had ill kept teeth with a ton of plaque in between her upper front teeth.  Her English was poor but managed to learn that they have a mix of girls working there every day until about 9pm, possibly non-Chinese too.  Didn't feel inclined to try it out.  30 for 30 relaxing

Further along Grays Inn, again on the right and a little way down a side street (Elm St) I found http://www.auto-censored.com/shops/lotus-therapy.  Talked to Chinese woman, middle aged, ok looking, not fat but not slim, English passable but not very conversant.  Only her and another working, she called her out, she was prettier, slimmer but probably late twenties and a little worn looking, not fresh-faced.  English better but her attitude was dismissive, so despite them not being busy neither turned on the charm to get me to stay.  No names given or asked for.  Walked.  30 for 30 relaxing.

Passed a couple more places that were closed as I walked past Holborn and across to Tottenham Ct Rd.  Was wondering where to try next, Fantasia on Charing X Rd or into Soho for a wander.  Decided to try the Noel St premises of Your Health, who also have a place I've tried successfully down in Clapham Common.  Called ahead and was told by Dr Wu (Chinese guy) that they had a Spanish girl, Susan and a Romanian, blah-blah-blah.  Said I'd be along.  As I made my way along Oxford St I passed a tatty souvenir shop with a massage sign outside, same kind of colouring and look as a bunch of Chinese places so popped in to see what's what, headed into basement unchallenged, all very discreet as shop empty and people on street can't see where you're headed.  Found a small, deserted reception desk and a bunch of rooms with closed doors.  Sounds of occupancy but no slap-slap of a tell-tale nature.  Left none the wiser but took a mobile number from one of the signs.
Headed for Noel St...  see review

Offline stampjones

Good post LLPunting!
Ive been to all of those places you mention (though not for a good few months), so thought I'd add some more info. All do extras.

In the same order, Leather Lane is standard 20/30/40 pricing withe average to meh service. The second shop (on clerkenwell road?) is a bit more variable on price. Girls were more milfy than the first place but became a pain in the arse to have to argue about price for half the session so stopped going.

Bliss, the third place was the best though for some reason I only went twice. Both times got a (different) hot young polish bird who let me fondle and suck their tits for 40 extra. Bit more than Id normally pay but they were seriously hot.

The last place also has some hot young girls - chinese this time - but they were wanting so much for their services, I never indulged.

Has anyone been to Ther, friar st near St. Paul's?

Texted to find details (webpage says text best)

Came back quickly saying £95 for an hour b2b & happy finish

https://www.massagemeinlondon.co.uk/profile/ther-1366

Went here yesterday.  Was told £90 for b2b & HE for an hour or £75 for 1/2

First time I've done this so opted for the 1/2. 

A pleasant Romanian girl who had a belly & large boobs. Little communication.  she stripped to her panties.  I told her it was my first time in a massage, but no response or instruction.  then it got very confused as she asked if id like my HE or b2b first.  I said massage first, please.

massage was ok, not professional by any standards.

halfway through she said I could touch her.  she was a stocky young thing - thighs like a rugby player.  I was about to ask if she played, but judging by her tummy, she was not a sportswoman.

I asked if she does extras & she said no.  Then - what do you mean?  I said sex, kissing.  she said no.  Then she informed me that a bj was £20, kissing £20 (not French) and sex £60.

I passed on all.

An expensive first experience.  The girl, Adinna, was fine, but uncommunicative.

Save your cash.  Shame because its around the corner from my office.  Or a blessing in disguise

Offline LLPunting

Hey big chief that looks like a review can you repost in that section with your rating pls?

Forgot to say I called the number for the massage lot under the souvenir shop on oxford st on left side as you walk away from Tot Ct Rd.  The chinese mamasan said they have 2 girls, one chinese, one EE. A new EE arrived yesterday. 30 for 30, 50 for 60. No pricing given for extras.  May have a sniff at it later, will let you know.

Offline Moneyd

Hey big chief that looks like a review can you repost in that section with your rating pls?

Forgot to say I called the number for the massage lot under the souvenir shop on oxford st on left side as you walk away from Tot Ct Rd.  The chinese mamasan said they have 2 girls, one chinese, one EE. A new EE arrived yesterday. 30 for 30, 50 for 60. No pricing given for extras.  May have a sniff at it later, will let you know.

LLP you have an address or name for this place? Trying to find it on street view but I'm struggling. Is it the souvenir shop on Argyle Street? Literally underneath it?

Offline LLPunting

Hey Md,
It's literally on Oxford St. Walk down left side of street from Tot Ct Rd towards Ox Circus.
There are two souvenir shops within a couple of doors of each other both having massage signs. Not sure if 2 ways in to same basement or 2 places

If you try before I do, good luck and let us know

While I have no problem walking into any massage shop straight off the street for some reason I think I'd feel a bit uncomfortable going to one of these in the basement of the souvenir shops on Oxford Street.

I think it's because anybody that sees me go in or out of one of the normal massage shops will just be walking past and will be gone in seconds, but the people who work in the souvenir shops will quite likely see you go in and coming out and know exactly what you are going there for.

I've just had a look at the Oxford Street souvenir/massage shops on Google street view. It seems the massage shop linked with the Little Britain souvenir shop is actually separate as it has its own front door on the street so that wouldn't bother me going in that one. To go to the one with the shop Thames Souvenirs you do have to go into the shop and down to the basement, so I would be a bit uncomfortable going to that one.

bigben911

Any places nr Leicester Square that do anal play? Not looking for prostate.. But more of a tease before /during he

london_lad18

Have info on a couple of places in Hounslow, but not sure if this is the best place for that. I mean its technically in London, just not the inner city where most of these other reviews are based...

Offline stampjones

Have info on a couple of places in Hounslow, but not sure if this is the best place for that. I mean its technically in London, just not the inner city where most of these other reviews are based...
The more the merrier as I see it :-)

Offline LLPunting

Anything within the M25 mate.  Either tells us the journey's worth it or don't go to the effort.

Offline harrowcd

Warren street hair/beauty salon. Dont remember the name but jusr up from pret on the other side of the road
Couple of rooms downstairs. Fairly hot indian masseuse. Wasnt offered anything despite a couple of leg strokes that went all the way up. Didnt ask for anything. May do next time. No shower though so not easy to get the oil off

Ok mate, thanks. I'll have a wander next week, do enjoy the Indians.

would like to visit this indian lady, any idea who she is or anything?
indianmilflover did you visit?

would like to visit this indian lady, any idea who she is or anything?
indianmilflover did you visit?

I didn't, no; work was manic this past week. It's definitely on my to-do list, I plan to take a wander over this coming week.

Though i'm still not entirely pinpoint sure as to where this place is.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 10:06:21 pm by IndianMilfLover »

Offline stampjones

I didn't, no; work was manic this past week. It's definitely on my to-do list, I plan to take a wander over this coming week.

Man Im feeling so guilty now for being so shit at directions. I havent been back since as like you been a bit busy but looking on google maps it looks like J hair and beauty close to20 warren street. Best I can do for now other than to say if you come out of pret, cross the road and go left its the first beauty salon on your right. Both times i went there was a blackboard outside offering massage

Offline harrowcd

might walk around that area tomorrow and will try check it out and report back  :

Offline Mij

Good thread! I've got a few to add to this as well in and around London / east London so will try to do over next couple of days or so.

Cheers,
Mij

Offline Ozy84

Been to see a polish girl at golden finger massage today in kilburn. A huge positive. Will post some comments when I got a minute

Offline Ozy84

Right well i will keep it short and sweet. Go and see Anita.

Offline stampjones

Right well i will keep it short and sweet. Go and see Anita.
Thanks for the recommendation.

Love the way youve taken the idea of mini reviews to new extremes. If main reviews are prog rock epics, you just invented the punk review ;-)

Offline Ozy84

Thanks for the recommendation.

Love the way youve taken the idea of mini reviews to new extremes. If main reviews are prog rock epics, you just invented the punk review ;-)

Haha, thought I'd see how long it takes before someone 'commented' on more info/details please!

She was stunning, a young probably early 20's, polsih girl with a stunning figure imo. Massage was ok, b2b was amazing, really grinds you when she on your back. HE was explosive but that was probably more down to me wanting to fuck her and a build up which resulted in me shooting over my shoulder and hitting her chin!

£45 for an hours massage and £50 for the rest. She allowed touching, licking of her nipples and light fingering. Light fingering turned into a couple of fingers, she was absolutely soaking by the end almost dripping. I said you enjoyed that didnt you, now my turn which is when she happy ended me!

Honestly one of the best, tightest bodies ive had and a real pretty face to go with  it. You could do a lot worse. Probably get all the tout/pimp/fluffy comments now. Im relatively new to the massage scene and so dont claim to have seen the best girl of all time but this was by far the best experience from a ee girl ive had.

Now heres my real issue with massage joints and why i may go out on a high. Some places ive been to and the girls half decent and the service is half decent and she wanks you off and everyone leaves happy. Yesterday however i left feeling proper frustrated and almost angry. Anita just had sex written all over her yesterday. I was rock hard with pre cum everywhere, she was soaking wet, no squirting shit, just proper hot fluids flooding out of what felt like a very tight pussy.  But then she said i only offer b2b and happy ending. I was like fuck it, im booking a hotel and we'll go there now. How much? She just smiled and said no sorry cant do. I wanted to fuck her, she knew it and she wanted it also. But we could t and it was all a bit of anti climax resulting in me leaving thinking should i now go and call a plan B or just go home. Really frustrating. HE was not enough.

And thats my problem, HE works now and again but when you come across a very nice one it clearly isnt enough and makes you think wish id just booked someone at £120 or £150 who id fucked for an hour! Anyone else feel the same or had a similar experience?

Hope thats enough detail to be worthy of the thread now jones??  :hi:

Offline stampjones

Cheers Ozy, though I actually wasnt asking for more detail. I genuinely thought it was quite cool (given you do loads of posts). Personally was going to go and check her out anyway :-)

Offline Ozy84

Cheers Ozy, though I actually wasnt asking for more detail. I genuinely thought it was quite cool (given you do loads of posts). Personally was going to go and check her out anyway :-)

Yep give her a go, be interesting to see if your experience stacks with mine. Apparently she's there today and works 5 days a week.

Oh and let me know if you get in her knickers, if thats your thing!  :drinks: