Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Announcing Future Visits to Marrakech - 2017, 2018 or 2019  (Read 12734 times)

Avogadrosnumber

A thread only for people who are going to Marrakech this year. A chance to meet up with other punters.

Travelling alone to morroco can be a bit scary..

I'm planning on going early april. I read all 142 pages of the other thread. I wouldn't mind booking apartments with other punters.

Offline misterali

I really like this thread. Good one Avogadro.

I would suggest people post dates they plan to travel so anyone can coincide. I haven't got anything solid yet but as soon as I do it will be here.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I really like this thread. Good one Avogadro.

I would suggest people post dates they plan to travel so anyone can coincide. I haven't got anything solid yet but as soon as I do it will be here.

+1

Makes easier reading. I have been making notes on the side of members who have posted details of any upcoming trips, and then taken it further  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23309.3450

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
We have got flights sorted from 1st week in March for 1 week so if any of u guys over there at same time, give us a shout.
Still trying to sort villa out but have heard that sometimes there are road block by police, and also girls dnt wanna travel far out. What u guys think??

May have missed him.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
After reading all 135 pages .decided  to give Kesh another go.fly out on 9th March for 7 days from manchester. Booked a apartment .fingers crossed hope to have a better experience than last time

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
i'm going in Mid March with a group, might just book a rental if it makes sense. i maybe looking to drive to Agadir for a few days, does anyone know what the carriageways are like and roughly how long the drive is? Also i have spoken to someone about a villa in Kesh just 5mins drive up the rd between cafe elite and Zara, adjacent rd to the plaza. But not sure if this is a good idea as its really central? what you guys think? i usually do apartments only and my mates use villa's just outside kesh.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Finally read each and everyone of the posts in this thread and has taken 6 days to do so! :wacko: Thanks to all the contributors so far, very intriguing and entertaining read...

I'm going out from 15/3/17-20/3/17 with 2 other mates, anyone going to be in kech during those dates?

Hello mate, I've been once before in 2012 but that wasn't for punting as i wasn't really a punter back then. Had I known what the real Marrakech was like I might have started earlier  :lol:

No accomodation booked yet but recognise it can make or break the trip. Got to be an apartment in Gueliz from the advice one here?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Wow

I have finally read all 135 pages this must be one of the most comprehensive discussion board , I have booked a trip at the end of March  hired a villa and driver so I will no doubt be able to add my posts about my trip

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi All,

I have been reading ecstatically at all the pages at all your exploits and wish to join the fun with  4 mates. I have been kech with the OH a few years ago and would never have known it was like this. We will be going in April for 5 days 17-21 and my main difficulty in reading through the pages is booking a a 4 room GF aparment near the Gueliz area. I have been looking on AirBNB for apartments by they all appear to be non GF. I was wondering if any fellow punter could point me in the right direction or PM details of arranging such an apartment. I have contributed to other forums mainly on Thai London exploits however it appears they are a dying breed. reading all the above exploits has made determined me to arrange this.

Any advice on apartment is greatly appreciated.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I have posted details ONLY of those members who have previously already mentioned on here of their upcoming trips.

For obvious reasons, I have no plans to post details of anyone whom I have exchanged details with through PM only. It will be up to them to post in this thread. 

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I'm looking to go to Marrakech this coming Tuesday, 14th for 9 days, are any fellow mongerers around during that time?

I'm just looking at booking a hotel near Carre Eden, maybe Radisson or 2ciels... struggling to find anyone on airbnb willing to let an apartment which will allow guests, I can't pm on here, but would appreciate any advice people can offer.

Flights all booked, arrive into Kech on Tuesday 14th, if anyone is around at a similar time then feel free to drop me a line...

Also, still looking for an apartment, seemingly very difficult to find on airbnb, and I don't know how much to trust those who say that security 'can' turn a blind eye...  If anyone would be willing to share their contact i'd be eternally grateful... I can't PM on here unfortunately, but my E-mail is the same as my username + outlook.com

ChiefAM is currently out there, and his PM on here is now working, thanks to Admin.  :thumbsup:

Offline ChiefAM

ChiefAM is currently out there, and his PM on here is now working, thanks to Admin.  :thumbsup:

I've had to postpone, hopefully until Friday... the jobs of being self-employed...have to go where the money is!

Offline misterali

I have posted details ONLY of those members who have previously already mentioned on here of their upcoming trips.

For obvious reasons, I have no plans to post details of anyone whom I have exchanged details with through PM only. It will be up to them to post in this thread.

Judging by the numbers there should be several delegates of UKP, enough to hold a small conference!  :wacko:

But we know the reality can be different. I look forward to meeting you later on in the year CT I admire your commitment  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I've had to postpone, hopefully until Friday... the jobs of being self-employed...have to go where the money is!

Thanks for the update. Tell me about it... same here... we chase money... chasing pussy takes second place  :(

Avogadrosnumber

Thanks for the update. Tell me about it... same here... we chase money... chasing pussy takes second place  :(

As they say, get the money first and the women will follow.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Judging by the numbers there should be several delegates of UKP, enough to hold a small conference!  :wacko:

Agree. I recall when when we were at the Monte Cristo nightclub... there were SOOOOO many brits in the club, you wondered how they'd all heard of punting in Marrakesh??

Also, I sometimes feel for the newbies on here, a lot of them could be genuine when they say they will come back and report on their visit, but how can you pass on details of trusted contacts to complete strangers on the net?? They don't help themselves either when they're asked to first contribute on here, before being given any info.

If only there was a secret code/handshake for UKP members, we could have a whale of a time in Kesh, and not get scammed, etc  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

But we know the reality can be different. I look forward to meeting you later on in the year CT I admire your commitment  :hi:

Thanks for the compliment.

Yes, look forward to meeting you there, if we can sync our diaries. Will keep you updated, by PM. Did Nike mention we were party animals??  :cool:

midobian

Good thread.

I have been now twice, and on both occasions I have tried to offer as much info as I can on the other thread.

My second visit unfortunately was not as good as i planned. I went with a mate who did not have a clue what to do.

I am definitely going again this year, just not sure when yet.

Romeo5

Been following the forum for a while! Been Marrakech couple of times now, looking forward to going next month! Although every time I have been always find it a nightmare to find a reasonably priced apartment for the night ;) Looking forward to the next visit!

Offline misterali

Thanks for the compliment.

Yes, look forward to meeting you there, if we can sync our diaries. Will keep you updated, by PM. Did Nike mention we were party animals??  :cool:

Definitely, hopefully we can put something in the books. I think the conversation came up more than several times during my last trip with Nike! I really wish I was there but we can plan the next one :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Been following the forum for a while! Been Marrakech couple of times now, looking forward to going next month! Although every time I have been always find it a nightmare to find a reasonably priced apartment for the night ;) Looking forward to the next visit!

Welcome to UKP, Romeo. Well done in taking the plunge  :thumbsup:

Thank you for the the update on your upcoming visit. When you are able to, please post your dates.

Would be great if you could post your experience of your last few trips in the following section, including details of the accommodation :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23309.msg1509402#new

Offline nike

Arrived in kesh on the 13th, came to Agadir yesterday and planning on going to Tanger on Monday or Tuesday. Been a hectic few days, will get around to posting a few reports, when I get the time.

agavefly

Hi fellas, hope you're all good. First time poster here and a newbie to punting with a handful of experiences in the UK. Thanks for starting the thread Avogadrosnumber! I'm planning to go in early April too and would definitely be keen to team up. What sort of dates were you thinking? It would be my second time in Marrakech. I'll post my experience in the other thread while gradually building up some cred on this website in general. I'm on page 73 now btw, so about half way with the reading :)

azamwahed

Anyone need a one bedroom apartment in Marrakesh? There is no security at the door and it is a 5 minute walk from Starbucks.

Full disclosure, I part own the place.

1 Bedroom apartment, Wifi, TV, Aircon. Modern apartment. £60 - £100 per night depending on how long you stay.

Offline eddyr123

yes mate im interested will be flying out end of april, so it will
be a big help.

azamwahed

What dates? Email me, it's [Removed by admin]

Funny

Hello - I'll be in Marrakesh over this Easter weekend.  Thursday through to Monday - anybody else around?

Offline Seasoned Vet

I will be there this weekend just trying to sort an apartment out

Have your arranged accommodation already ?

Funny

yeah dude - but staying in a posh Riad.  Not great from a "guest" perspective... not sure what I'll do about that now.  First time in Morocco, so mainly there to eat good food and check the city out - though a bit of bird action in the evenings would be good! I may have precluded that now, given my choice of accomodation.

If you're hitting the clubs and fancy a wingman, let me know.

Offline Maximus

Posting my plans on Cooltiger's advice. I have planned a trip to Kesh second week of May. Not sure about Exact dates as need to get my leave sanctioned. Thins also means my flights tickets will be very expensive.  :dash:

If anyone else planning a trip I May let me know.

Offline Timberwolf

Gents,

I will be in Kech first week in June. Sadly I have my wife and kids is tow. I will not get any chance for full on mongering but will be able to get away for a few hours whilst wife goes to a spa.

Can anyone direct me to a good massage palour with nice girls who offer more than the normal massage. I have tried the one above ACMIE supermarkit. Ok but want to try somewhere else. Name and location would be much appriciated.

Thanks

Offline nike

Ur out of luck. It will be ramadan and virtually all hammams will be closed.

Offline Papasmurf.abc

Very infrequent punter, even worse as a poster. In Tangier now leaving Thursday if anyone wants to team up. Will post a report regardless if anyone joins

Offline Fickle99

hey guys,

Im looking to go marrakech mid july, probably 15th.  Anyone going to be around, would be good to have some company/contacts.

Offline nike

I'm going to be in Maroc from the 18th to 29th of July. Going to start off in Tanger and then just wing it.

Funny

It'll be a shame to miss you Nike (I've read your posts with interest!).  I'll be there from 27 July through the first week in August, but starting in Marrakech.. and working my way to a few other cities (haven't decided where yet).

Where would you recommend, outside of Marrakech?

Offline nike

It really depends on how much time u have. Agadir is quite close to Kesh. However my two favourite places in Maroc are Kesh and Tanger.

Funny

What about Fez, Cheffauon (sp?) or Essaouira?  I'll be there for 10 days total - 5 in Kesh.

Not just necessarily for birds, but also for visiting for usual touristy stuff - culture, food, sights etc.?  A decent bird situation is also a big plus!

Offline nike

What about Fez, Cheffauon (sp?) or Essaouira?  I'll be there for 10 days total - 5 in Kesh.

Not just necessarily for birds, but also for visiting for usual touristy stuff - culture, food, sights etc.?  A decent bird situation is also a big plus!

Fez and chefchaouen are a bit of a trek. Fez is supposed to have a good scene , however Chaouen does not. Essaouira is really a day trip from kesh.

Offline west12345

Hey all - long time lurker(looking to change that sharpish!) should be coming early August first two weeks if anyone is about to meet? Have been a few times and good to go out with likeminded folk!

Offline Fickle99

I'm going to be in Maroc from the 18th to 29th of July. Going to start off in Tanger and then just wing it.

Hey Nike,

I'm going tmrw but only in kech for 4nights.  Would've been good to meet up!

Offline nike

I'm not going to Kesh this time. Tanger is a lot more pleasant at this time of year.

midobian

Flights booked today between October 5th to 8th. Accommodation free, as mate of mine from here is from there, and his dad owns a villa there  :yahoo:. If anyone if about then, let me know.

Offline Jamiethedodger

Hi everyone

Im looking to be there 30th july for 7 nights. Got a reliable contact sorting out security free accomodation who i cant share here sorry. Only in PM if had it :(

Anyone else going around that time? Its my first time so teaming up with someone would be nice.

Offline Jamiethedodger

Hi everyone

Im looking to be there 30th july for 7 nights. Got a reliable contact sorting out security free accomodation who i cant share here sorry. Only in PM if had it :(

Anyone else going around that time? Its my first time so teaming up with someone would be nice.

Ok im confirmed now. 8 days to be there. First day and last day doesnt count so ill get hopefullt 6 days of action.

Strictly keeping the whore and food budget to £160 a day which may be hard

Offline romeomustdie

Would love to join but flight prices are insane.

Offline Jamiethedodger

Would love to join but flight prices are insane.

I know man... i paid 350 pounds for a return flight with royal air maroc. I really wanted to go as ive got 2 week holiday hence why i paid. Some other flights are running into 600, 800 and more wtf :scare:

Offline romeomustdie

I set 200 as my budget. Flights in the first week of December and jan are 60 return. They are over booking flights now for the sake of it. I could get to New York for 350 return man fuckkkk

Offline Jamiethedodger

I set 200 as my budget. Flights in the first week of December and jan are 60 return. They are over booking flights now for the sake of it. I could get to New York for 350 return man fuckkkk

It is high season and im flying from heathrow with royal air maroc (not easyjet)

Im planning on spending 2.3k in total on this trip

Funny

Hey dude - I'll be there.  We can hang out after my mates leave - getting a villa with them for a few days, then they head back.

I'll be going to Agadir for a few days and then back in Kesh for 3rd of August onwards.