Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia Spicy / North Acton  (Read 4025 times)

8 review(s) for Julia Spicy  (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]
18 review(s) for Spicy Julia (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Sinz

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Old AW profile ID: 2247209 (search with this ID on UKP)

Comms: Good comms, booked over text, quick chat over the phone after I got to the location.

Location: Modern flats, nice clean apartment, short walk from North Acton station.

Price: £120 - 1 hour

Services: DFK, OWO, DT, CIM, Swallow, Penetration(protected)

The Girl: Her photos don't do justice, she looks much younger in real. Chatty, bubbly, smiley and can tell she enjoys what she does. Soft skin, clean shaved, small but nice sized boobs all natural. Speaks good English.

The Punt: Julia opened the door in a sexy black lingerie and black heels, walked me to her room. Sorted the paperworks out. Shower offered (taken), drink offered (taken).

Back from the shower cheers'd  :drinks:  beer to Woman's Day, bit of chit chat and I stated my preferences and she kicked things of with DFK.

Her DFK was sensual and deep. Mannn this girl can kiss! Started off with FK and progressed to tongue wrestling and sucking and lip sucking. Definitely amazing DFK.

She went down on me to OWO. Her oral skills are very good, with lots of attention to the helmet and shaft, spitting and wet OWO. Ball sucking and best for last DT, with gagging and hard sucking. Her suction is stronger than Henry Hoover and Dyson combined.

Switched positions, on her back legs wide open and I sucked her clit and pussy, deep tongue fucking both in her pussy and rimmed her deep too. She had her legs bent all the way back, letting me suck and lick her as deep as possible and spanked her. Made the right moaning sounds, like she was enjoying it, on with the rubber in mish. Her pussy was really tight.

Wanted more OWO, she got on here knees and sucked me off real hard, till I popped, CIM executed very well with good eye contact as I came. She swallowed the load and kept sucking to ensure she got it all.

Bit of chit chat then to OWO more DFK again and then switched to 69. She backed her pussy and arse into my face and at one point felt like she was riding my tongue, absolutely loved it. Popped again CIM and she sucked it off clean.

Summary: Great oral skills, very good DFK, CIM and swallow with good eye contact. Nice moans during RO. Soft skin, tight pussy, smell nice and kissed like there is no tomorrow.

Visit Again: YES, don't see a reason, why I wouldn't.

Thanks to suggestions by King Tarzan and these reviews by dubcharr , The_Don and others that lead me to meet this WG.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 06:18:57 am by Sinz »

Offline jeezyuk

I'm gona do her next ... she is hot

Offline claretandblue

Good review,she does sound like a safe bet,just a bit of a trek for me to get to

Offline dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed she is a top punt........

Offline Sinz

Good review,she does sound like a safe bet,just a bit of a trek for me to get to

Thanks, same for me but it was worth the trek  :thumbsup:

Offline Sinz

Offline king tarzan

Seeing her very soon!!
Been a long time

I can't wait to munch slurp gorge lick kiss that sweet soft firm super super sweet delicious mango!!
And for that vibrating deep throat gorging on my king cobra!!

IMO highly underated. ..

Been trying for months to get appoint after I woke up thinking she was sitting on my face!! ( just like it was in reality)

Just difficult with my working days and times and her!!

Can't wait for the mouth watering mango desert!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dubhcarr

Seeing her very soon!!
Been a long time

I can't wait to munch slurp gorge lick kiss that sweet soft firm super super sweet delicious mango!!
And for that vibrating deep throat gorging on my king cobra!!

IMO highly underated. ..

Been trying for months to get appoint after I woke up thinking she was sitting on my face!! ( just like it was in reality)

Just difficult with my working days and times and her!!

Can't wait for the mouth watering mango desert!!

go enjoy shes a good fkk........

Offline king tarzan

go enjoy shes a good fkk........

Seen her once before
Extremely sexy
Excellent service

So round 2 looking forward to it!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Moneyd

Have seen her many times. But rarely since I've been reviewing on here.

100% agree that her pictures do no justice.

Will see her again soon for sure.

Great blow job skills.

Online BillGoldberg

Now that photo is very tempting and the review only adds to her appeal, will have to see her soon.

:hi: