Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SS burds - where are they now ? Sharing intel  (Read 115236 times)

Offline webpunter

Given the sad demise of SS there's me thinking how the fuck do i find where a particular burd has migrated to ?
I really fancy seeing Jordan again - did a couple of reviews on here.  Was planning my next visit when in the north-west imminently.  Well that ain't gonna happen now  :dash:
GFE in Bury is one of the bolt holes.  I'm sure the management are well happy - maybe not the same for the ones there b4 things blew up

Hence this new thread - UKP'ers can post up intel
After some natural disaster then websites pop up for this that or the other - like people coming together to help each other.  This is in the same vain.  Coz it is a disaster !
As it's my thread can we start with Jordan pretty please

Offline Superstar7

• Service Provider

Offline The Machine

Victoria House Lutterworth. Along with Madison, Levi, Claire, Angel, and Britney.
Well worth a visit. Nothing like Sandys, but very professional, clean and well appointed.
But be warned, if you don't like bumping into other punters - sometimes naked - you wont like it. ?

Offline Chad

Great post and idea!!

If anyone spots Roxie anywhere please give us a heads up.

Offline northern_lust

sure a thread elsewhere said a shite load of them had gone to GFE in Bury - they seem to have a load of new girls on the site; External Link/Members Only

Offline Sh5278

Great thread.  :) hope someone knows where Suzi and Lexi end up.

Offline Blackpool Rock

sure a thread elsewhere said a shite load of them had gone to GFE in Bury - they seem to have a load of new girls on the site; External Link/Members Only
I counted 15 girls advertised as either new or back at GFE though a few may not be from SS however many appear to have kept the same name for obvious reasons

Edit - Meant to say great thread idea as there will be 1000's of guys wanting info on some of these girls  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 08:02:53 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Offline webpunter

As i mention above.  The link is handy harry tho for other UKP'ers

sure a thread elsewhere said a shite load of them had gone to GFE in Bury

Offline webpunter

:hi:  thank-you.  I was thinking B O Llocks / how the fuck do i find out where Jordan & a few of the others are ?  Then a flash of inspiration.  Which is a bit of a concern only in that it shows that punting is firmly embedded in my grey matter.  And elsewhere  :lol:  Maybe some of the 'superstars' will go down the indie route as well as rocking up @ other establishments   

Edit - Meant to say great thread idea as there will be 1000's of guys wanting info on some of these girls  :thumbsup:

Offline george r

Looks like JJ is also at Preston VIP plus a new girl is a "superstar"..
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 09:04:14 pm by george r »

Offline parker

Vic house x

Thats about 1hr down the road from me - never been but could be tempted !

Offline Blackpool Rock

Looks like JJ is also at Preston VIP plus a new girl is a "superstar"..
JJ popped up at Preston VIP a month or so back then seemed to leave, I did wonder whether she was told to leave there as Sandys girls were supposed to be exclusive to Sandys at least in the NW / Manchester.
Not sure who the new girl "Demi" is as there wasn't currently a girl called Demi at SS though it says she does Anal so that narrows the field down quite a bit

Mr Noone

I had a great time with Bailey a few weeks ago, would definitely fancy a repeat session if anyone has spotted her on another site

Mr N

Offline Blackpool Rock

Another 6 new profiles appeared on La Maison website last night, not sure about all of them but i'd say at least one is an ex SS girl using the same name

Offline cueball

I noticed during a new faces search on AW earlier that there's a few new profiles of ex ss lasses now indie.

I'll have a dig about and post some links.

They've not all gone to other parlours

Offline Blackpool Rock

I noticed during a new faces search on AW earlier that there's a few new profiles of ex ss lasses now indie.

I'll have a dig about and post some links.

They've not all gone to other parlours
Cheers Cueball i'm sure lots of guys will appreciate that so long as you promise you won't B&S a few "Cuties" in there  :vomit:

Offline cueball

No cuties Blackpool......

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There were a couple of others but the bloody search on AW doesn't show em now  :dash:

Offline Blackpool Rock

No cuties Blackpool......

There were a couple of others but the bloody search on AW doesn't show em now  :dash:
Cheers, i've just cast the net and caught this one too, actually punted this girl and gave her a positive review, think she is also at GFE under the same name too just cheaper than her Indi price

Offline cueball

Cheers, i've just cast the net and caught this one too, actually punted this girl and gave her a positive review, think she is also at GFE under the same name too just cheaper than her Indi price

There was another un that were 120 on the hour but I can't bloody find her now  :dash:

Offline cueball

I know you parlour lads might not like this but a few new indies in the Manchester area is no bad thing as quite a few are bumping up their prices to an undigestable level, a bit of good competition at the right money might reign the price hikes in a bit.

milo

There were a couple of others but the bloody search on AW doesn't show em now
It's good that she makes it clear that she was at Sandy's.

If the others from there also added @SS to their name it would make it easy to find all their profiles.

Offline con-a-ser

It's good that she makes it clear that she was at Sandy's.

If the others from there also added @SS to their name it would make it easy to find all their profiles.

& the scam artists would jump on the band wagon & @SS to there profile even the ones sacked 5 yr back

Offline cueball

& the scam artists would jump on the band wagon & @SS to there profile even the ones sacked 5 yr back

Yes, I've noticed quite few profiles saying ex sandy's but they're old profiles

Just put "sandy's" in the AW word search and you'll see what I mean

milo

I agree that scammers could try to take advantage but they would soon be identified as fakes by regular punters at Sandy's.
There is nothing stopping anyone claiming anything in their profile, even now.
Sandy's regulars would be able to find and identity their favourites even amongst the fakes.

Offline albula

Anyone know about Electra? Was going to SS tomorrow for her.

Vernon

« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 12:02:09 am by Vernon »

Offline 313

Anyone know about Storm, she was new to Sandys, was going to book with her

Pepsiii

Honeybabe6969 is a Sandys girl on AW

milo

I had a great time with Bailey a few weeks ago, would definitely fancy a repeat session if anyone has spotted her on another site

Mr N
Bailey is Elise at La Maison External Link/Members Only

Offline george r

Offline livlad

Would like to know if anyone knows if crystal is still working she dissappeared from sandys rota a few weeks ago

Offline webpunter

None of the website pages work now

Offline webpunter

Offline delta69

Thanks to Shinpad's post on the Honeybaby888 thread i have now tracked down Jordan
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101897.new#new
External Link/Members Only
I spoke to her on AW,  she in leeds and touring till Xmas but she might tour other cities

Offline delta69

katie is at la maison,  she works as a indie in newcastle
External Link/Members Only

Offline sandy2000

Did anyone ever see Lilly ?

She was on my HL for this month as, apparently, she looked like Kalessi off Game of Thrones  :D

Prince of Punting

Offline Kendrig

Britney is on AW, looks like touring with Madison in a Leeds.

On the AW page is also link to Northern Angels independents, which potentially has a few of the girls, not a Sandys regular so find hard to comment.

K

Cherrys Massage

Lily ex Sandys is on shift at Cherrys Massage tomorrow day from 11am-9pm.

Offline dubs

Any news on Maria?  On another forum she says she is "Claudia" on AW but I can't find that profile

Offline ProtocolDroid

Would be curious to find where Petrah has gone. She has had a fair few negative reviews across various forums but based on her looks I'd still like to make up my own mind ;)

Offline dubs

Any news on Maria?  On another forum she says she is "Claudia" on AW but I can't find that profile

Aha - now in Leeds

Offline Tango

Some at cheshire elite. Emma today.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Would be curious to find where Petrah has gone. She has had a fair few negative reviews across various forums but based on her looks I'd still like to make up my own mind ;)
Let me know if you find her PD so I can put her in my "Avoid" list  :thumbsdown:

Offline Superstar7

• Service Provider
Quote from: ProtocolDroid link=topic=119849.msg1373835#msg1
373835 date=1479722963

Petrah is on adultwork as model Ava x

Offline Sammo

Hi anybody know whereabouts suzi is working now that SS days are over