Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi Blair St Sauna Edinburgh  (Read 3756 times)

Offline Third Man

With just over an hour to kill in Edinburgh, decided to have a look in BSS. 6 or 7 on,  all available , Heidi, Vivienne, Sandra, I think another was Sara, I remember seeing her last time I was there, other names escape me but Lauren could be one.

20 plus 50. Sandra was chatty but I mind some negative stuff on here, should have picked Vivienne as she at least was smiling but went for Heidi as heard a lot about her. Fairly dour looking really, should have realised what was to follow. Anyway in the room I realised  she was not at all attractive, facially or bodily to me maybe a 5/10 and far to slim for my liking and I dont like fat burds, but Id say a  size six and realised this was going to be a struggle to get hard. Asked what she didnt do, anal and kissing, kissing wtf! So another passion killer.  Bit of a hairy pussy, not my thing at all. Throughout she was generally nice enough, but no real enthuiasim. She does do owo but no cim,  managed to cum through masturbation but it was a struggle. A bit meh. Romanian experience with a scots lass.

Should have gone to see Shia again at Nts, or Amellie is just up the road.

Offline Wonderwall88

Heidi has her adoring fans so doesn't try if you haven't been to see her before. I had a similar experience a couple of months ago. A case of don't believe the hype.

Offline Salamander

I concur.

Not particularly good looking, a bit plain really.

And dull in the room. Nice lass though.

Probably the most overrated wg on UKP.

Offline Wonderwall88

Yep.
Booked her in advance without seeing her based on reviews. She left me feeling cold. You could tell she was just going through the motions. Understand she has been there for years and probably does ok of her regulars so doesn't really care about enticing new punters. Different strokes for different folks I suppose. Very disappointing all round.

Offline S.X. MacHine

A most interesting thread.
I'm not a sauna aficionado because I'd find it embarrassing to chose one girl and reject the rest. I know, weird, but there you are.
Anyway, from what I've read on UKP, said Heidi is universally acclaimed as a goddess of sex; a legend in her own lifetime. Today I read that there's more to this than meets the eye, that, actually, she's maybe no stranger to the buffet; no dfk; can be unenthusiastic.
Hmmm...iconoclastic, but all too credible.

Offline Wonderwall88

Like I said she is probably great with regulars who started seeing her years ago before she couldn't be arsed, she was difficult enough to get a booking with so I'm sure she's busy and doesn't feel the need to please new faces.

Offline bigmike32

I saw heidi once and i was a new customer. I agree with some of the things the op said she didnt do dfk and in imo that is not a dealbreaker for me. She is one of only the few wg that has brought me close to cumming with a bj. But she probably had an off day.

Offline Wonderwall88

3 of us...all different days I presume, all received sub par service. Can't just be an off day.

Offline Third Man

i left feeling underwhelmed to say the least. not particularly good looking and too thin for me, but my own fault for picking her. but attitude is not my fault. and to clarify it wasnt just no dfk, it was no kissing at all

Offline Wonderwall88

Wouldn't ever pick Vivienne either personally though. Looks like a shot putter and has a hacket old face. Reports on her in here haven't tempted me either.

Offline willie loman

Wouldn't ever pick Vivienne either personally though. Looks like a shot putter and has a hacket old face. Reports on her in here haven't tempted me either.

vivienne does a lot of sport,Ive always enjoyed her service and chat in the room, however I think like a lot of these sauna girls she has been visiting clinics and getting filler and botox, done. just speculation by me, haven't been with her or Heidi for a good while, most of my encounters with Heidi have been fine. Sandra is fine in the room.

Offline foreverchanges

An interesting review TM from someone whose comments I respect..especially from a fellow NE ELKS member.!!:thumbsup:
Over the past two decades I've seen Heidi more times than any other WG and have never had reason to complain but it would be a sad old world if everyone worshipped at the altar of a certain lass.

So thanks...it was rather refreshing to get a different view.

bepi

I've seen Heidi since the first week she started in BSS , I've never had a bad punt with her , she's always been fantastic!!

Offline Jabba the Slut

Only been with Heidi once . It was a positive review and I thought I got a good service.
Any time ive been back at Bss, she has always been booked.Intresting reading the other opinions on her.

Offline Third Man

well yes id probably agree. although she was smiling she had a face that was in  no way beautiful! come to think of it, it was in general and awful display of girls. not one would i think of speaking to if i was younger and tryin to chat them up, and heres me paying them for sex! one awful lookin lass, very red faced  lookin not sure who she was. and there are some comments about blair st being the place to be, well not the day i was in for sure.

And FC, if i was you id not rush to get the next train to edinburgh!

Offline DickDiver

Good review and pretty much identical to my punt with her a while back.

Offline Wonderwall88

well yes id probably agree. although she was smiling she had a face that was in  no way beautiful! come to think of it, it was in general and awful display of girls. not one would i think of speaking to if i was younger and tryin to chat them up, and heres me paying them for sex! one awful lookin lass, very red faced  lookin not sure who she was. and there are some comments about blair st being the place to be, well not the day i was in for sure.

And FC, if i was you id not rush to get the next train to edinburgh!

Bss to me has always been service Over looks and to be honest as long as I get great service I'm not fussy and don't always pick the "best looker" in the room. However service now is going down the tubes. Guess saunas are struggling for decent girls and decent Scottish girls don't seem to stay there

sorcerer1978

Quite amazing thread this one,Heidi who I'm positive I have never read a negative review of on this site seems to suddenly have turned into a don't do diva.say it isn't so 😰.

Offline mcampbell

I must say I find the sudden negative reports rather weird.  Out of interest, I went to BSS yesterday, had a 45 min with Heidi and it was just like old times.  In my book, she's still in the top two of Edinburgh's delights - the other being Hanna down at Carols.

Offline Graeme387

Quite amazing thread this one,Heidi who I'm positive I have never read a negative review of on this site seems to suddenly have turned into a don't do diva.say it isn't so 😰.

It isn't so. Not in  my experience. Never had anything other than a great time with her.  :hi:

Offline TKovac

Heidi does seem to have become a little bit harder recently.  I would put it down to her building up a stable of regulars which used to include me and a lack of competition from the newer girls.

Recently not bothered with her either trying out some of the new blood or skipping bss altogether for an indie.  Shame really
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

sorcerer1978

It isn't so. Not in  my experience. Never had anything other than a great time with her.  :hi:
I tend to agree with you,Heidi has been one of the most popular and consistently highly praised girls in edinburgh.quality in a world of far too much mediocrity.

Offline Wonderwall88

Like I said she is probably still great if you see her regularly. Maybe she feels too long in the tooth to be arsed about pulling out stops for randoms as she probably has enough of a fan base. I'm just speaking from experience that after reading about her here I was left wondering what the fuss was about. Not terrible by any means but like thinking you've got front row tickets to the best gig in the world turning up and it's an impersonator. Not an awful one just not what you expected.

Shagger69

Is Heidi the German lass who used to work in Carols?

Argento79

Different lass.  Went to see German Heidi a few times though and both times a good service although I doubt I would have looked twice at her in the street.

sorcerer1978

Heidi is Scottish and has been very well reviewed on this site over the years,there has been a bit of negative posting recently,but I would still have her on my top 10 list of all time.She is that good.simple as that.