Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Clara Mai Glasgow  (Read 1019 times)

6 review(s) for Clara-Mai  (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline perfect 10

External Link/Members Only
Met Clara in a city centre hotel with adjoining multi-storey car park. No problems by passing reception although Clara seemed worried that anyone may have seen me on the way up. No welcome kiss but a chat about each other and then paid 60 for hh.
Clara has a nice figure but not as good looking as I had imagined. Started with some FK, although she seemed to be hanging back somewhat, certainly not getting right into it. Then some OWO, good enough without being that deep or sloppy and no eye contact.
Changed to 69 - she said to go easy in case in case my moustache irritated her. To be fair, she did seem to have sensitive skin as had a slight neck rash, maybe nerves. Anyway, didn't stop me enjoying some RO.
Then on with the bag and said she liked doggy. Hoping Clara would say that so banged her standing up until I filled the bag.
No offer of a shower so maybe had another booking right after. She even admitted to having a timer which went off just as I was leaving !
A nice enough girl but I'm sure there's better vfm out there

Offline Courtney

Offline perfect 10

Naw! I had trimmed it too so shouldn't have been an issue when kissing at any rate

Offline Clattypats

So was she holding back with the kissing because of your 'Tache' ,aswell as the 69?

I'm looking to try see her next month at some point, and I'm usually quite unshaven :cool:...Only had  one girl before,bother about it slightly with 69 and was told to take it easy..if she does have sensitive skin then it could be a problem for her..

Don't know if I'm keen on the timer thing, I always have a watch on so can gauge it anyway..might be an instant hardon killer :D

Anyhoo, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and try find out for myself soon enough :)  :hi:

Offline perfect 10

So was she holding back with the kissing because of your 'Tache' ,aswell as the 69?

I'm looking to try see her next month at some point, and I'm usually quite unshaven :cool:...Only had  one girl before,bother about it slightly with 69 and was told to take it easy..if she does have sensitive skin then it could be a problem for her..

Don't know if I'm keen on the timer thing, I always have a watch on so can gauge it anyway..might be an instant hardon killer :D

Anyhoo, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and try find out for myself soon enough :)  :hi:
She never mentioned the tache when kissing but just didn't seem to get into it. First time thats happened to me so was taken aback tbh. Don't let that put you off Clatty. Just let us know how you get on