Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooklyn of La Maison  (Read 311 times)

Offline Tango

External Link/Members Only

Time spent: 30 mins
Extras: OWO included

Brooklyn is a blonde lady with a slim figure, small tits and a juicy ass. She seemed friendly, had a mischievous look, was wearing glasses and had apparently never worked in the industry before - so I thought why not.

In the room took a shower and Brooklyn seemed easy going, definitely not shy which was good. Kissing was provided and much more than pecks but with minimal tongue offered during the snogging. Not an issue really although I do like tongue when having a kiss.

OWO was provided and really well too, and attention to the dry roasted also. In fact the deep BJ Brooklyn was giving me was so good I questioned the truth to her ever 'working' before, her reply was that she hasn't but is good at and enjoys sex so she decided to try the job. I wasn't too bothered anyway I was just enjoying her quality BJ.

Tried sex in doggy but my dick started playing up when we got the condom on it, rare occasion and it seemed to piss me off more than Brooklyn who helped me get back on track for another try and going to town on my balls with her mouth helped a lot.

Had sex in cowgirl and managed to get a brief performance in doggy until I unloaded. Brooklyn claimed I was the best customer she had up to now, I explained that the performance she received from me was terrible. She the said I will have to show her next time. A nice hustle which again lead me to think she has done this job before.

She may or may not have done this work before. It could be she is just a natural to it or it could be that she has. I didn't really care, I just enjoyed myself.

Would recommend Brooklyn.