Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Noria/Glasgow  (Read 1483 times)

1 review(s) for Noria (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only
30 mins- £60  (November 2015)
This was a late night punt(11pm)..was scrolling through AW for a late punt and came across Noria..Quick txt and got a reply within 5 minutes with address ..Got the subway to Kelvinbridge and made the five minute walk to the close number ,where I was told to phone for buzzer number. Phoned then a girl pokes her head out the close next to it(shat masel).
First impressions weren't great..she had glasses on and a jacket on(it was Baltic right enough).
Anyhow up to the flat, quick freshen up,paperwork out the way,then gear off..Noria came back in the room ,now in her underwear,glasses still on,but looking much tidier.. She is very petite in size with small but nice tits and quite a nice face from what I recall.She also has a couple of tatoos that are blurred out in the photos.
Ow to start which was ok..Then onto missionary with only maybe a peck on the lips here and there(no FK)..She did make a few moaning noises when in mish,so was getting into it a bit..Doggie followed by her lying on the bed for me to cum on her it's..
Bit of a vanilla punt but I knew the Likes list before I got there so it Did what it said on the tin.
A 'neutral' because it was a bit mechanical with quite a bit of prompting from me, but by far, certainly not the worst ROM experience..I wouldn't go back though.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 04:07:43 pm by Clattypats »

You Only Live Once

Good review Clatty, that's the best you'll get from a Romanian.
I was looking at her the other day because I just wanted a quick shag with a nice looking girl.
Might give her a ago.
Good info.

Offline seeker

3 foot 9 inches  :D :D :D
Is that right clatty  :lol:

Offline Clattypats

3 foot 9 inches  :D :D :D
Is that right clatty  :lol:
what can a say...a like midgets  :lol: Nah, I know she was petite but not quite that petite  :D

Offline Clattypats

Just bumping this for anyone who reads my review..

The girl in the profile pictures now, ISN'T the same girl I saw :wackogirl: Everything else on the profile is the same though,even the height of 3ft 9in  :lol: :lol:

It appears to be the same area,so will probably be the same address but the girl is different..The correct girl was on the profile last week :bomb:

Offline auldie63

Girl in the main pic now looks off her head on something.

Offline Clattypats

Girl in the main pic now looks off her head on something.
your not wrong there  :wackogirl:

She looks fuck all like the girl I seen last year :bomb: