Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do these top Girls keep up the cosistent level of service. Kudos to them  (Read 1557 times)

Neal69

In my punting area there are two top girls who have recently returned from their Christmas break and it seems like an orderly queue is forming outside their door.

From Reviews from those who have seen them they seem as good as ever and are busy and deservedly so.

I have also been making a bit of a pig of myself seeing a touring WG who I have seen before and she says business is good.

So if there is a queue outside one lots door and another is saying that she is busy just how the heck do these girls keep up such high levels of service.

I know that we often whinge on here about levels of service but credit where credit is due to the ones that maintain high levels of service despite being busy  :hi:

N

Offline Nagilum

Because some genuinely love their job or some are just better actresses and have not become jaded.

Online OakTree

I imagine a three figure hourly rate helps.

Offline hendrix

Like any other service industry, some are really good at it.

Online threechilliman

To a answer the OP, it depends how much shit you believe. Lots of reviews on ukp doesn't mean you'll get great service as I proved in December. It very much depends on who's doing the reviewing. Some girls attract lots of reviews from white knights who eulogise over mediocre service.

Careful what you believe.

tcm

Offline Malvolio

Maybe we're all so devilishly attractive that they swoon when we walk through the door.

Neal69

tcm
I have seen all 3 of these girls more than once myself and they really are top service providers. What made me ask the question was I saw one at he end of the day and she was just the same as she was when I saw her a few days previously at the beginning of the day so I am not taking anyone's word for it.

Yes I am sure that the 3 figure sum, my blatant attractiveness' to  the opposite sex ( the size of my wodge) and the fact that some are better at acting than others but I think Hendrix summed it up that some are simply better at their jobs than others.

I just wanted to give some praise to the good WG's that are around.

N

Offline cueball

Offline Liverpool

It's probably so you'll be return business for them and also so there are no negative reviews putting off other punters.

Offline The_Don

Simple, they don't at some point they have off days (it human to have them)

An off day for a W/G may still be rated as positive to one punter but not to another.

Its all about how a punter perceives the experience and we only know. If some one feed backs about it (or it happens to you and your sharing that).

Over time punters look for and may be expect different things from a punt.

In hindsight some of earlier my punts could have been better. If I were, to have the same punt again, would I have rated the same  :unknown:

I know if I return to a W/G and I didn't like, things about the punt I may not (and have not) returned to them again.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 09:32:04 am by The_Don »

Offline Nagilum

Simple, they don't at some point they have off days (it human to have them)

An off day for a W/G may still be rated as positive to one punter but not to another.

Its all about how a punter perceives the experience and we only know. If some one feed backs about it (or it happens to you and your sharing that).

Over time punters look for and may be expect different things from a punt.

In hindsight some of earlier my punts could have been better. If I were, to have the same punt again, would I have rated the same  :unknown:

I know if I return to a W/G and I didn't like, things about the punt I may not (and have not) returned to them again.

+1

To add - even the best girls become jaded after a while and that's when they should retire.  Not saying it happens to all, but it does happen.

Online OakTree

I'm of a similar train of thought. I've also found its better to wait a few days or even weeks to write a review. Many times I've looked back at reviews I've done which were hastily written and in hindsight thought it wasn't as nearly good as that.

The fact of the matter is though, some girls are very good at what they do and some aren't.

Take the simple act of a blowjob. There are some girls who seem to have absolutely no idea what is pleasurable and how to go about giving fantastic oral....and this is their living. Others have found what buttons to press and occasionally there are some who almost make you pass out with pleasure.

willbred

IMHO it's all of the above. In particular, I believe it's a combination of the right attitude, values and professionalism that produces a consistently high standard of service. As hendrix said, this applies whether the service is being delivered by a WG; plumber or car mechanic.

Offline HappyandLucky

I tend to find those WG's who take time off each week or only work 1 or 2 days,  provide a better service. Those that work 24/7 are the one's most likely to be jaded and let their actress skills slip IMO.

vw

I tend to find those WG's who take time off each week or only work 1 or 2 days,  provide a better service. Those that work 24/7 are the one's most likely to be jaded and let their actress skills slip IMO.

Agree with that some what, majority of my bookings are with very part timers who have limited availability, discovered all of the current ones when very new and service has been excellent.

I think for the busier ones like the 2 mentioned above they do seem to take longer breaks than most, think they had a whole month for Christmas, a week doesn't cut it when you have been busy so managing your down time and breaks seems vitally important.

Offline Hobbit

To a answer the OP, it depends how much shit you believe. Lots of reviews on ukp doesn't mean you'll get great service as I proved in December. It very much depends on who's doing the reviewing. Some girls attract lots of reviews from white knights who eulogise over mediocre service.

Careful what you believe.

tcm

I agree! Exactly! Don't believe everything you read. Many reviews are highly exaggerated and written by White-knights and fluffy's. Don't believe everything you read or see on TV.

bensonhedges20

I can count on one hand the number of Great punts i have had.

Its about 10-20% success rate. Rest have been average or good.

10-20% equally horrendous

Offline Nagilum

I can count on one hand the number of Great punts i have had.

Its about 10-20% success rate. Rest have been average or good.

10-20% equally horrendous

That's about right I'd say.

Offline Liverpool

I tend to see how successful the punt was in terms of everything that wasn't the sex. Was the girl friendly; were there "you can't do this" or you can't touch that" statements; clock watching etc. Once I've been through all of that then the sex can be accounted for. After all Lisa in 70a Berwick Street, Soho has attracted a lot of good reviews and positive experiences. I for one though have found her to be cold, unengaged, mechanical and lacking in any interpersonal skills.

Online threechilliman

I agree! Exactly! Don't believe everything you read. Many reviews are highly exaggerated and written by White-knights and fluffy's. Don't believe everything you read or see on TV.

Spot on!

tcm

Offline The_Don

Indeed.

It good to see people are willing to sharing but, reviews can and may be taken with a pinch of salt, IMO.

I have reviewed several W/G as positive but then also followed up with a negative. After a bad punt with with them.

Its all about how a punter perceives the experience.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 11:20:51 am by The_Don »