Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Finding someone for a 3some  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Arar77

Sorry if this is off topic. I've recently started seeing someone who is up for a threesome (MFF) but I haven't got any idea where to look to find someone to join us.

She'd prefer it not to be a WG (and so I apologise for posting in here - please remove if inappropriate) but I figured you worldly-wise folk may be able to point me in the right direction for ads. Last time I did this Gumtree had personal ads but I see they've long since been removed... Is Craigslist worth a look? Or is there somewhere better to look.

Obviously I'd prefer a WG for many reasons, but I promised I'd see what I can find first...

Offline HappyandLucky

I would have thought you'd have better luck on a swingers site. Anyone posting  adds etc must no doubt want paying.

ickydicky

you may get somebody on swingers who is bisexual and would be interested if your gf is hot

Offline CityTillIDie

Speak to an agency?
Explain what you're looking for and tell the WG not to say she's from the agency...
Only problem is the fee. Your girl might be surprised when the WG jumps up after 58 minutes..!

:scare:

ickydicky

Speak to an agency?
Explain what you're looking for and tell the WG not to say she's from the agency...
Only problem is the fee. Your girl might be surprised when the WG jumps up after 58 minutes..!

:scare:

is that bristol city ;)

vt

Sorry if this is off topic. I've recently started seeing someone who is up for a threesome (MFF) but I haven't got any idea where to look to find someone to join us.

She'd prefer it not to be a WG (and so I apologise for posting in here - please remove if inappropriate) but I figured you worldly-wise folk may be able to point me in the right direction for ads. Last time I did this Gumtree had personal ads but I see they've long since been removed... Is Craigslist worth a look? Or is there somewhere better to look.

Obviously I'd prefer a WG for many reasons, but I promised I'd see what I can find first...

Try fabswingers to find a non-pro bi- girl who enjoys meeting couples.  :hi:

If your girl's ever up for MFM, try me!  ;)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 11:48:01 am by vt »

ickydicky

no no. try me. :drinks: i will buy the bevy afterwards :drinks:

Offline hantshagger

no no. try me. :drinks: i will buy the bevy afterwards :drinks:

No - try me....  oh, fuck this for a game of soldiers ............
   - why not just go for a MFMMM meet instead!  All sorted then!   :yahoo:

vt

No - try me....  oh, fuck this for a game of soldiers ............
   - why not just go for a MFMMM meet instead!  All sorted then!   :yahoo:

I notice you two Ms at the end haven't got an F in between you...have fun guys!    ;)  :sarcastic: 

Offline hantshagger

I'm the first M on that list, by the way....    :dance:    but...more than happy to add F's, but i was just going on there being one between us!

Offline Arar77

Thank you gents, as always - a mine of useful info.

Special shout to VT for the tips...

And she is a rare catch for me, so I'll do whatever pleases her while I'm still loved up - if that includes a MFM or MFMMMMMMMMM then I'll be back to arrange the auditions!! ;)

Offline Marmalade

What's been said above. Assuming she is a civvie then a threesome with a prossie is unlikely to rock her boat. Depending where you are (Birmingham and Manchester are ideal) thrn it is relativrly easy as a couple to find a threesome at a swingers club and I really think it is the best way unless she feels allergic to the idea of clubs. Failing that, join a swingers site such as Swinging Heaven and try yo get along to a "munch" which is a social gathering for swingers with no sex. It allows you to meet people and invite someone you think would be suitable.