Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Autocorrect going wrong  (Read 1018 times)

Offline anonyorks

I've just emailed a WG and it has replaced Cum with Cut. I've just read it back and it sounds very sinister now  :lol:

Anyone else had this?

Offline stevedave

I've occasionally typed something to the effect of "I know you must be busy" and accidentally typed busty instead  :P. Freudian slip maybe...

This one isn't a punting one, but on various work emails I've typed Kind retards instead of Kind regards. Sometimes by accident too  :lol:

ickydicky

I've occasionally typed something to the effect of "I know you must be busy" and accidentally typed busty instead  :P. Freudian slip maybe...

This one isn't a punting one, but on various work emails I've typed Kind retards instead of Kind regards. Sometimes by accident too  :lol:

ooops. or maybe not

JupitersBurning

Sometimes it's replaced I want to kiss you with I want to kill you.

Both are valid.

raylondoner

Apologies for any incontinence!  :scare:

Offline con-a-ser

King retards would be worse

Offline cueball

I get 'tits' instead of 'this'

Not so bad with a prossie.....  "Tits all sorted now?"

Bad when I text auntie betty ... "I'm coming to see you tits this aft"

Offline Jamboney

Apologies for any incontinence!  :scare:

I sent a work email with this once and was mortified!

The only punting autocorrect I've had is clit being changed to clutch which left the WG confused  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

King retards would be worse
Especially Romanian ones.  :cool:

But seriously, I switch autocorrect off. It's incorrect far too often for me and harder to spot its errors than with normal typing.

Offline NelsonH

Nearly everything I read now is stuffed with typos and incorrect spellings.

"please bare with me" is OK from a WG but for most usage it should be "please bear with me". Yes really!

Nothing to do with "bears" but "bearing" as with a burden. In another generation nobody will know or care about such matters.

raylondoner

Autocorrect is a real pail in my honest onion!

PickleTwiddler

I have my phone (Android) set to offer suggestions but not automatically replace what I type with what it thinks I meant.  Plus I always proofread before hitting Send.  That way I never make any mistkaes.