Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxAlice - anyone seen her recently?  (Read 1412 times)

scorpion61

Hoping for a visit to xxAlice very soon. Past reviews on here and AW suggest she is a different girl since August last year or at least pics have changed. Anyone seen her recently ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

scorpion61

As the answer seems to be no I will TOFTT and let you know.

scorpion61

Live update: good communication by text and prompt reply. Just spoken with her to confirm. Nice voice, Western European I would say, French or Italian. 5 mins walk from Old Street Tube. Wish me luck.

Offline chris_jp2

Live update! This has got to be the way forward.
"I am going inside now. It's dark and moist. And that's just her flat."

scorpion61

Don't hold your breath. Not seeing her until this evening.

Offline MrDog

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Alice when she came back to London from Birmingham a month ago. Forgot about that one!
Before that when she was in Earls Court in 2013.

Now Alice is lovely girl, but boy can she talk the back legs off a donkey. All be it with a very sexy accent !
I don't think she does this as a time wasting tactic because she's always got me up for two pops in the hour, and I've always ended up staying well over the hour (last time was 1hr 28) but maybe some might differ.

She provides a good service, with all the trimmings or should that read rimmings which I don't do or even go for with any other wg's but she seems to really get off on it and its a change!

I would only see Alice at her first appointment of the day as I really don't want to be dfk'ing some other chaps starfish !

Body wise, her tits are a bit empty and low slung, they look better in a bra (however they look great wrapped around MrDog jnr).
Would I return - yes

scorpion61

Thanks MrD. Have to say that the rimming likes on her profile was one of the reasons for choosing her, so pleased to hear it is provided. Re the tits maybe I'll keep her bra on.

Getting ready now, Google maps checked for location, resisted the urge for a lunchtime sortie to check it out , wallet stocked up from the cash point. All systems go.

scorpion61

Live update: quick reconfirm by text and now  on my way!

Offline sticko

Her profile says, among other things, 'the feeling of a hard bear cock in my mouth...'. 

This is without doubt the most extreme sex I've ever read about from a WG.

Offline backofthenet

can we have an update? Are you in yet?

scorpion61

Mission completed. Review to follow.