Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot British Girl - Mia Amore London? Anyone seen  (Read 3181 times)

password02

Would welcome any details or updates on this AW girl please?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Really love the arse and you can just make out the face in her profile - Would love to get anythng from members about the girl as 0 details on UKP.

Thanks
 :hi:

WombatFit

She's just bid on an RB I have for later this month but the lack of feedback and not a highly discounted rate are holding me back. She does look fit though!

password02

Saw her a few days ago - Great arse and great tits - a proper English girl from Wiltshire with a London accent - tall size 12 and very nice - A positive review will follow in due course , great flat in N1 and very nice early 20;s AW girl - chatty and girly giggles - We id most of her likes in the +2 hour booking

WombatFit

Good stuff password02 - I'll definitely add her to a HL list and look forward to your review. :rolleyes:

Offline Herges Adventures

Saw her a few days ago - Great arse and great tits - a proper English girl from Wiltshire with a London accent - tall size 12 and very nice - A positive review will follow in due course , great flat in N1 and very nice early 20;s AW girl - chatty and girly giggles - We id most of her likes in the +2 hour booking

She looks great PW. You mention her location - does she now have an incall venue then? Her A/W page states " I am only available for out-calls at the moment"

Ta

Offline ripstern

I will see her tonight, will give some feedback later tonight or tomorrow. That arse looks awesome... couldn't resist booking her...

password02

I will see her tonight, will give some feedback later tonight or tomorrow. That arse looks awesome... couldn't resist booking her...

Await review - she was in a nice flat in N1 ut was going to move in 1-2 weeks time

Offline simonbelly

Seen her too.

Will post a positive review in due course

Offline Herges Adventures

Any further comment on her or her services? Did anyone TOFTT ?

password02

Yes will do a Positive review as soon as I can get some time - Great arse and tits and a very nice relaxing session