Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Twenty-somethings....where are they?  (Read 1512 times)

Offline stonebow1

I live in South London which pre-pandemic wasn't a....terrible spot for talent. Maybe the quality was lacking but you could count on there being several new profiles popping up every week and there would always be some fit young EE's being part of that.

Post pandemic i realise that probably all my recent interactions have been with women over the age of 30. The fresher EE's appear to have disappeared from South London completely.

I'm not keen on Brazilian or Roms (often poor service) and i'm starting to crave something other than a MILF.

Any good suggestions out there?

Offline jeezyuk

House of divine hasn’t let me down with talent of all ages

Offline Sullivan

During the pandemic, their income disappeared overnight. They couldn’t go to the government for furlough, but the costs of living in London remained, leaving them no option but to go back to their home countries.

After covid, post Brexit UK is no longer the most obvious country for them to come to.

Offline Manstead

During the pandemic, their income disappeared overnight. They couldn’t go to the government for furlough, but the costs of living in London remained, leaving them no option but to go back to their home countries.

After covid, post Brexit UK is no longer the most obvious country for them to come to.

Someone needs to tell them that they can always be here for 6 months.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline samsmith_1231

And get plenty of cash for meat
Banned reason: Piss taking troll

Offline stonebow1

Let's not turn this into another Brexit debate thread.

Let's find the young, fit hotties in London that are left and signpost them here.

Offline samsmith_1231

Let's not turn this into another Brexit debate thread.

Let's find the young, fit hotties in London that are left and signpost them here.

:thumbsup:
Banned reason: Piss taking troll

Offline Hansolo69

House of divine hasn’t let me down with talent of all ages
If you don't mind back to back bookings and happy to build the pension pot for the pimp.

Offline l4at

At a guess, most of them are tech savvy enough to set up an onlyfans page and probably get a steady enough income without meeting men in person

Online anonymouse72

If you don't mind back to back bookings and happy to build the pension pot for the pimp.

Of course all other agency owners are pillars of society! Karl Hods history is more widely known than any other but I doubt the others are any different if the truth were known. You just need to read the thread on Olinas to see this.

Offline petermisc

It's a typical parlour, if you don't like parlours don't go to one.  Although rare now in London (other than the ROM and Brazilian operations), there are plenty of parlours around the rest of the UK.

Offline king tarzan

Nigel will get diarrhea
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.