Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jayda Dee - Canary Wharf  (Read 1215 times)

nomad88

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Jayda twice, and both times had very mixed feelings about the punt.

Cost: £150/h.
Services: OWO, RO, anal, rimming
Comms: all fine, agreed via text pretty easily.

Location: a flat around South Quay. Quite nice and modern, good bathroom.

The girl: stunning Thai girl. Looks better than the pics suggest. Nice face, good tits (though a bit small), smooth skin, firm little ass.

OWO: quite good technique, though each time she comes back to OWO she uses a lot of wipes.
RO: nice pussy, but not so responsive. She also doesn't allow fingering and got mad at me as I tried to use the fingers. She gave me a whole rant about how she doesn't want to get any infection, as it'll put her out of work for a month
rimming: quite good, she's happy to give a good ass licking
anal: very nice and tight. Both times I came pretty quickly after fucking her ass - it was so tight and good
massage: great firm massage, or at least definitely way better than any amateur massages I've had from EE girls

My main issue is the atmosphere. Both times I regretting we did not quite click, though I didn't quite understand why.

The first time I came, I was really positively surprised by her looks, but right away it felt she was not happy to see me. I guessed it may have been because I was 10 min late. Throughout the punt she was quite coarse and very much business-like, which is usually a big negative for me. At the end she said she was mad at me as I was lying to her about being close to her flat. I told her that I certainly did not lie about anything, so she then directed her anger at her maid and apologized. She also said she was really tired, as she had an overnight booking and then came to work right away and worked the whole day. She promised me next time she'll be nicer to me.

The second time, I hoped she'd be much warmer, as she won't be as tired (Saturday morning) and we wouldn't have started on a wrong foot. Unfortunately, no such thing happened. She didn't remember me, she was just as cold as last time, and after sex she again complained about her maid. This time she said she usually doesn't work on Saturday, and because of my booking the maid convinced her to come on Saturday, which she was obviously not happy about. Also, she said she's getting calls from 4 different agencies (under different names, I think including Ruby), so is always super busy. She's so busy and gets so lost with all the agencies she uses that she often introduces herself with a different name from the one the client uses. This is not what you wanna hear!

Also she seemse to have split personalities. Both times, she suddenly warmed after I popped. Suddenly she was more relaxed and chatty, as if she was a different person! I could only guess that she's so overworked that she no longer enjoys the sex and can only relax when it's over.

Positives:
+ very good looking girl
+ anal, rimming, CIM all included
+ good massage

Negatives:
- seems quite tired and overworked
- doesn't seem to enjoy the work
- no fingering allowed, no DFK

Overall, I feel it's such a shame - she's a bit like England football team: such a great potential, but just doesn't deliver when it counts. Beautiful young girl, does a lot of services, but in the end her attitude spoils the experience. If she sorts out the attitude, she'd definitely be one of my favourites, as I really found her stunning. As it is, I won't be back any time soon, unless somebody reports any change in her attitude. Regardless, if you haven't seen her, I'd still recommend trying her out just for her body.

CelticWarrior2

Thanks for the excellent detail and intel Nomad - sounds like a classic case of occupational burnout with JD. Suspect she has long since plateaued in her London sojourn and is just going through the motions as long as she can. Many Thais struggle with the extra demands of the London scene - working hours and services. A few of the more savvy ones find the right balance and stick it out.

Offline lewishamguy

When her phone gets dusty she or her pimp will send flirting messages on AW as I've got too ------

Hello.....

Do you think we could be well suited?

You are local to me and it appears interested in some of the services I like.

Hope you don't mind me getting in touch.

Please take a look at the activities I enjoy and which are listed on my Profile. If you like what you see feel free to contact me.

Love

Jayda Dee

xxx

:sarcastic:

Offline Ozy84

Didn't really click with her from when she first arrived in Euston. Bice girl and pretty but too professional for my liking. Almost like an EE experience from a thai if that makes sense. Think she is only slightly busy due to the market conditions.

Offline Belgarion

When her phone gets dusty she or her pimp will send flirting messages on AW as I've got too ------

Yup, got that one too

Offline earlgreyman

Thanks for a great detailed review Nomad!

JD's been on my HL for quite a while, and yep I've also had the pimpy AW flirt as well, but haven't as yet seen her.

I will probably see her still as she's just the type of lady I go for. It does sound like burn out, but I guess that's probably because there's a shortage of Thai Wgs in LDN at the moment (?). Odd that she doesn't allow fingering, yet is happy to lick someone's asshole,  :lol: which is highly likely even more germy (even when freshly showered) than a clean finger or three going up her vag. Possibly just an excuse, but still odd!

lol

nomad88

Thanks for a great detailed review Nomad!

JD's been on my HL for quite a while, and yep I've also had the pimpy AW flirt as well, but haven't as yet seen her.

I will probably see her still as she's just the type of lady I go for. It does sound like burn out, but I guess that's probably because there's a shortage of Thai Wgs in LDN at the moment (?). Odd that she doesn't allow fingering, yet is happy to lick someone's asshole,  :lol: which is highly likely even more germy (even when freshly showered) than a clean finger or three going up her vag. Possibly just an excuse, but still odd!

lol

:unknown:
I guess she's fine with getting germs in her mouth but not in her pussy

nomad88

lol
I guess it must be her AW pimp trying to compete with other agencies. Both times she complained to me about getting too many bookings, so I wouldn't think she herself would push for more. Still, 4 agencies need to fight for her time, to not surprised they're working hard to advertise her.

Offline earlgreyman

:unknown:
I guess she's fine with getting germs in her mouth but not in her pussy

Does she Fk? I see she allows reverse O?

Edit: Sorry didn't read properly. Weird, again that she doesn't allow FK either, but instead of finger's she allows your tongue in her pussy.

Oh the quirks of a WG!  :D

« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 02:34:06 pm by earlgreyman »

Offline Ozy84

Does she Fk? I see she allows reverse O?

Edit: Sorry didn't read properly. Weird, again that she doesn't allow FK either, but instead of finger's she allows your tongue in her pussy.

Oh the quirks of a WG!  :D

Here's my take on it. The infection stuff is bullshit. Some girls just dont like it. And the reason is these girs dont let themselves go in a punt. Its very natural to have some foreplay and any wg who gets into doesnt even notice that there is a finger or 2 down there. As wih dfk etc these services just come naturally or they dont. With jayda everytime a finger goes near her she probably remembers she is a whore and her telling a punter to stop gives her back the control.

I have met wgs who dont list half of the services on the profile but provide everything through the punt. They just go with the flow and realise being a wg you need to have an open mind to get you through.

Cannot see her having a very busy or long career. As already mentioned times are hard and in hard times people even settle for a punt with a thai girl who doesnt allow fingering. Criminal!!

nomad88

Here's my take on it. The infection stuff is bullshit. Some girls just dont like it. And the reason is these girs dont let themselves go in a punt. Its very natural to have some foreplay and any wg who gets into doesnt even notice that there is a finger or 2 down there. As wih dfk etc these services just come naturally or they dont. With jayda everytime a finger goes near her she probably remembers she is a whore and her telling a punter to stop gives her back the control.

I have met wgs who dont list half of the services on the profile but provide everything through the punt. They just go with the flow and realise being a wg you need to have an open mind to get you through.

Cannot see her having a very busy or long career. As already mentioned times are hard and in hard times people even settle for a punt with a thai girl who doesnt allow fingering. Criminal!!

Agreed. For some reason she thinks a finger contains more germs than a mouth. But she did seem to genuinely believe that's the case though, as she gave me a whole rant about it.

Think less bookings would do well for her. She'd appreciate us punters more and she'd be less tired. I may then be back.

Offline earlgreyman

Agreed. For some reason she thinks a finger contains more germs than a mouth. But she did seem to genuinely believe that's the case though, as she gave me a whole rant about it.

Think less bookings would do well for her. She'd appreciate us punters more and she'd be less tired. I may then be back.

I guess, it seems more likely to be the a control thing, perhaps just as some wg's won't allow kissing/FK or reversal O - it may be too intimate for them - closer to a gf/bf experience and easy to lose control and enjoy themselves. Who knows?

Anyway, possibly too much anal-ysis here from me....and I think she just doesn't like her cervix prodded with naily fingers. :P lol