Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I am having bad luck? or doing something wrong!!?  (Read 2069 times)

Offline Midsman007

Hi all,

Well since covid I have not met anyone and its only since my long term girlfriend only wants anything sexual every few months which is driving me insane, so I came out with a tongue in cheek comment that if I do not get it in the next few weeks i will pay for it elsewhere and she said - go on then, saves me opening my legs for you - so here I am!!! back on the punting hunt!

Now In the last few weeks I have tried to meet up, even have a massage with HE and everything/one I have booked with has not happened!

Old Lode Lane
A few weeks ago I wanted start at Old Lode Lane with a massage and HE to ease me back in - booked a time, went in 5 mins before my time and was 2 guys waiting to go in. We stood there like waiting for a bus, then a guy came out saying " she is bloody amazing guys - enjoy " and the whole thing just put me off , so I walked out.
Never had this here before, normally book and turn up and in! occasionally have a small crossover of people.

Redditch Chinese Massage
Booked a time to go in, drove just 20 mins to get there  which was 5 mins before my time and she was with someone else!!! so i wanted a while and thought forget it after 20-25 mins waiting.

Today - Holiday Inn Bromsgrove girls!??
Went on adult work and messaged a girl, she was available on 2 times - gave a price - she gave me the hotel on email, Brilliant!!!! I then messaged to firm the time I want.....no reply, saw she read it, but no reply!!! I emailed in twice and phoned and nothing!

3hrs later thought - sod this, I haven't fucked a pussy now in 8 months as my girlfriend prefers to just suck and wank (long story!) so found another girl on Adult Work, she too was staying at the holiday inn! - the price was more than the last girl who I never saw by £10 and didn't have that so  and we do not have cash in the flat and my wallet was at work, so told her for the time I wanted I was £10 down, but I wouldn't  mind a reduced time - as I know I am going to fill the bag pretty quick as i am that desperate. - but she said it was fine and to come

I messaged on arrival, nothing, phoned, nothing - waited in car park for 1hr and called again and messaged - nothing.

A girl i messaged this morning has just messaged back saying she can do later and this is also the holiday inn - I get the feeling there are 3-4 girls who tour and must be messaging around with me !!!!

I might just buy a blow up doll and be done with it !

I am in the West Midlands area, near Solihull - but if anyone can please recommend people who are NOT time wasters and good but also not costing the earth then please share as I not having much luck!

Offline seandana

You could try Balance Massage in Sheldon next to McDonald’s on the A45 I’m sure they will sort you out in there , lots of reviews on here of this establishment.

Offline Shplurgh

Can you give us an indication on the Bromsgrove girls please? Been trying to get hold of one who's supposedly there

Offline Midsman007

Can you give us an indication on the Bromsgrove girls please? Been trying to get hold of one who's supposedly there

English Curvy Taylor
EnglishHolly
Lollypop6919

Are the 3 who are there.

Offline Shplurgh

Looks like I'm having the same lack of luck with Holly...

Offline Midsman007

Looks like I'm having the same lack of luck with Holly...

You waiting in the car park too !!? - lost around 2hrs of my day with Holly!!! so not bothering with her again.

I have a feeling judging by the cars and guys driving in and out when I was waiting is they are getting through them like a ball sack emptying conveyor belt!

Glad I didn't go in now

Offline Shplurgh

God no, just can't get through to her.
I'm long passed waiting around. Five minutes max then I'm off for an angry wank.

Offline Midsman007

You could try Balance Massage in Sheldon next to McDonald’s on the A45 I’m sure they will sort you out in there , lots of reviews on here of this establishment.

:) thank you, I will have a look at this place now

Offline Colston36

Hi all,

Well since covid I have not met anyone and its only since my long term girlfriend only wants anything sexual every few months which is driving me insane, so I came out with a tongue in cheek comment that if I do not get it in the next few weeks i will pay for it elsewhere and she said - go on then, saves me opening my legs for you - so here I am!!! back on the punting hunt!

Now In the last few weeks I have tried to meet up, even have a massage with HE and everything/one I have booked with has not happened!

Old Lode Lane
A few weeks ago I wanted start at Old Lode Lane with a massage and HE to ease me back in - booked a time, went in 5 mins before my time and was 2 guys waiting to go in. We stood there like waiting for a bus, then a guy came out saying " she is bloody amazing guys - enjoy " and the whole thing just put me off , so I walked out.
Never had this here before, normally book and turn up and in! occasionally have a small crossover of people.

Redditch Chinese Massage
Booked a time to go in, drove just 20 mins to get there  which was 5 mins before my time and she was with someone else!!! so i wanted a while and thought forget it after 20-25 mins waiting.

Today - Holiday Inn Bromsgrove girls!??
Went on adult work and messaged a girl, she was available on 2 times - gave a price - she gave me the hotel on email, Brilliant!!!! I then messaged to firm the time I want.....no reply, saw she read it, but no reply!!! I emailed in twice and phoned and nothing!

3hrs later thought - sod this, I haven't fucked a pussy now in 8 months as my girlfriend prefers to just suck and wank (long story!) so found another girl on Adult Work, she too was staying at the holiday inn! - the price was more than the last girl who I never saw by £10 and didn't have that so  and we do not have cash in the flat and my wallet was at work, so told her for the time I wanted I was £10 down, but I wouldn't  mind a reduced time - as I know I am going to fill the bag pretty quick as i am that desperate. - but she said it was fine and to come

I messaged on arrival, nothing, phoned, nothing - waited in car park for 1hr and called again and messaged - nothing.

A girl i messaged this morning has just messaged back saying she can do later and this is also the holiday inn - I get the feeling there are 3-4 girls who tour and must be messaging around with me !!!!

I might just buy a blow up doll and be done with it !

I am in the West Midlands area, near Solihull - but if anyone can please recommend people who are NOT time wasters and good but also not costing the earth then please share as I not having much luck!

I susoect you're not doing your research properly. That is the key.

Offline Moby Dick

Reads like you had a confirmed booking (albeit reduced time for reduced price) and then probably got bumped for a non haggling regular or A.N.Other with the right money.

Offline mr.bluesky

So you posted a review of Ruby at Old Lode Lane back in 2019 because you weren't getting any action from your girlfriend.  Notice a running theme here  :unknown: I suggest you either ditch the girlfriend and get yourself back to Old Lode Lane and don't worry about punters who are already there. Man up and don't be such a wuss.  :hi:

Offline watsey

To be honest, a "suck and a wank" from my misses would be welcomed and would save me a few quid.

Offline mr.bluesky

To be honest, a "suck and a wank" from my misses would be welcomed and would save me a few quid.

She does it for me , no problem  :D

Offline shed

Cracker Watsey  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline shed

So you posted a review of Ruby at Old Lode Lane back in 2019 because you weren't getting any action from your girlfriend.  Notice a running theme here  :unknown: I suggest you either ditch the girlfriend and get yourself back to Old Lode Lane and don't worry about punters who are already there. Man up and don't be such a wuss.  :hi:

+1

Offline Midsman007

Yeah !!! its a long term thing.
 Aren't half of us on here because life at home isn't as green as it should be !?

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Thinking about the TCM places and bookings, I don’t think any of them have any diary or booking system. You ring them and they say that yes you’re booked in but I’m certain that they don’t record this anywhere. I’ve never booked an “appointment” at a TCM place, I rock up on spec and most times I get seen straight away, other times I might wait 10 minutes. There’s absolutely no point in booking in at a TCM place, if someone turns up five minutes before your scheduled time we all know that they will take their money regardless of what we may think we have booked with them.

Offline chatbite

Each to their own but if you're already getting oral and hand jobs at home and crave more then what's the point in trying to get a massage/HE?

There are plenty of well reviewed WG's on here who are reliable too so just check out the review section,  you could even use an agency like lush if you can venture into Brum. If you can give us a bit more info about what type of thing you really want you might get some recommendations. Above all my advice is plan ahead and don't just pay for the first thing that's available at the time you get the urge - in my experience it's a recipe for disaster!

Offline Midsman007

Thanks all,

I think planning ahead and maybe try an agency.

The girls at Bromsgrove keep messaging me on Adultworks saying they can meet now! they are obviously messing around.

I will use my time wisely and seek someone good than someone available at the time.

Offline Moby Dick

The girls at Bromsgrove keep messaging me on Adultworks saying they can meet now! they are obviously messing around.
Maybe, Maybe not.
If they are tourers, maybe they can’t check in until after 3pm,  travelling etc so could not respond to your Aw messages or do the times you requested. Better to phone when a number is displayed.
Maybe they were just busy that day and now not.
Maybe they are now reading this......
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 03:57:48 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Colston36

Thanks all,

I think planning ahead and maybe try an agency.

I will use my time wisely and seek someone good than someone available at the time.

"I will use my time wisely and seek someone good than someone available at the time."

That is the key. I am in the US at the moment, not back for ten days, but have already arranged 5 meets for when I'm back. My tastes are somewhat extreme which makes it more challenging. For you it should a cinch. A search in time saves nine fuckup flops.