Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls in redditch  (Read 2992 times)

Offline GingerNuts

Someone has seen a girl using the same phone number.

Alisha - Burton upon Trent DE14

07478 115185
+447478115185

Offline dannyjj2210

Ok thanks looks like one to miss

Offline dannyjj2210

The action around Redditch is shit!

Offline Audiboy1

Been to see one by Jewsons (see review) b &s but was ok for a £40 pump and dump order rom but had a good pair of tits

Offline Cal55

The action around Redditch is shit!

If you have the means/can facilitate: just arrange an outcall with a girl from brum, etc.
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline AndyJay

Its all a bit bollocks at the moment...……..Those new profiles are sus too. All four of them are at the same place so I'm not sure exactly how many girls are in the house and I would be very surprised if they are Hungarian and not Romanian. Two of the adverts say B98 and two B97 but they are all at the same location from texting them.
From the postcode they give out I can guess which house it is.

External Link/Members Only

If you want to TOFFT go for it.

Old 'Nobev' has a couple of girls on the go as per usual and they keep rotating but I've never been.

External Link/Members Only is back and is now offering OWO for £20 extra which is new as she would never do this before. Dunno where she has been as her ads been off for a while.

External Link/Members Only is nowhere near Redditch!. Warley.

Offline dannyjj2210

Has anyone been to see the angeli one that’s been away, I never bothered last time she was here ?

Offline AndyJay

I'm sure there was a review but couldn't find it after a search today.

Pretty sure it mentioned a dark room, girl in socks and dark rings round her eyes so the guy walked...…………

Could be worth a try see if she has changed?. Be interesting to see if someone tries these new 'Hungarians' who all work at a house in the Smallwood area.

Offline Straightsix

Has anyone been to see the angeli one that’s been away, I never bothered last time she was here ?

This one?:

I'm sure there was a review but couldn't find it after a search today.

Pretty sure it mentioned a dark room, girl in socks and dark rings round her eyes so the guy walked...…………

Could be worth a try see if she has changed?. Be interesting to see if someone tries these new 'Hungarians' who all work at a house in the Smallwood area.

The review:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=297103.0

« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 09:49:15 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline dannyjj2210

Tempted at the moment a few adverts for girls in the town, just know will get my hopes up ready for big disappointment

Offline Straightsix

Tempted at the moment a few adverts for girls in the town, just know will get my hopes up ready for big disappointment
You never know, you might be presently surprised. Its the Vivastreet gamble.
Go have a look for us mate 😄
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 10:33:18 am by Straightsix »

Offline AndyJay

I'm skint at the mo but I'd be tempted with the "Hungarian" house. God knows who is in there and how many. Yeah it could probably be shit but you can always walk. Location isn't great - don't think it will last too long as its a busy road with families and stuff nearby - they are gonna stick out!!.
I'd like to see the girl on M.P. too now she's returned just to see what she looks like!!.

if I go I'll update. Maybe try a 15 minute?

Offline Straightsix

Try anything mate. Once you have the bolloxs to walk it's worth paying a visit. The images are always fake so there's your excuse.

Offline dannyjj2210

Yea I’m gonna have to go for it this weekend, just take the plunge, but know what you mean about the location, must be loads nosy people round there.

Offline Straightsix

Offline dannyjj2210

Did you try the girl on MP, I have been trying to get a meet with the Hungarians with no response all weekend, pics changed today so will try again

Offline Audiboy1

Offline AndyJay

Yeah they vanished over the weekend but are back now. I think there are two? there was about 4/5 adverts which was getting a bit daft so hopefully these are the original adverts and WGs.

Offline Tantric_mat

They aren’t Hungarians I messaged and asked nationality and the answer came back Rom