Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Estelle.1 - Birmingham  (Read 922 times)

Offline Enzo1970

Saw her a while back...paid £100 for the hour...she seems to have added a lot of extras now though...that puts her in the £150 an hour category which she isn't probably worth...there is better out there for that money

Offline Punterperson1971

Saw her a while back...paid £100 for the hour...she seems to have added a lot of extras now though...that puts her in the £150 an hour category which she isn't probably worth...there is better out there for that money
Any chance you doing a review then.

Offline Enzo1970

Saw her a couple of years ago so it might not be relevant with regards to her level of service these days...certainly her price has gone up !!...seems like most WG's are heading for £150 an hour admittedly with extras in Estelles case

Offline Punterperson1971

In your first post you did say you saw her a while back and now your saying a few years ago,very strange.

Offline Enzo1970

2 years ago is a while back I think...not a few years ago perhaps...mentioned I saw her 2 years ago in a previous thread about black girls who do dfk if you want to look it up

Offline Littlefoot

Did you see her in Handsworth? Was the area safe?

Offline Punterperson1971

She does look ok but I’m not paying £10 for this and £10 for that she just making excuses in the hope it puts people off in doing those services.

Offline Littlefoot

She does look ok but I’m not paying £10 for this and £10 for that she just making excuses in the hope it puts people off in doing those services.

I'm not really interested in her extras. h/h £60 for DFK, owo, protected sex and I presume RO will do for me.

Roadster

I found her obliging and enthusiastic.  She was clean, pleasant and reasonably compliant. Slightly saggy body, pretty face.  If you like 'em black and willing, she's definately worth a half hour of anybody's money in my view.

Offline Punterperson1971

I'm not really interested in her extras. h/h £60 for DFK, owo, protected sex and I presume RO will do for me.
Careful LF ro might be extra.

Offline Littlefoot

Careful LF ro might be extra.

No mention of RO as an extra or included in the service, but presume it would be included. Would check prior to booking.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Roadster

Actually, I don't mind the extras list if it's on the AW profile.  At least you can make an informed choice and I don't have to pay a "just in case" surcharge for stuff I don't want. 

In fact a menu of just "extras" prices without the starting figure might even be better.  Sometimes I just want a blowjob but I still have to pay the same amount as I would have to get blown and f**ked.

Extras that come up after you've paid the entrance fee ... different story.

Offline m4rmite

Did you see her in Handsworth? Was the area safe?
Her profile says close to one stop shopping centre,  the only 1i know is by the uni, not far from the dog track.
Safe in the day as it's busy round there, the night time might be different. 

Roadster

She was close to Handsworth Park.  Not too bad an area, certainly fine in the daytime.

Offline Littlefoot

Her profile says close to one stop shopping centre,  the only 1i know is by the uni, not far from the dog track.
Safe in the day as it's busy round there, the night time might be different.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Littlefoot

She was close to Handsworth Park.  Not too bad an area, certainly fine in the daytime.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline ThreeSixty

I've seen her when she use to work in Manchester.  I've reviewed her in the North West section under Estelle Salon24

Well worth a go but I did only pay a parlour rate at the time.

Offline Punterplus

I've seen her in Liverpool. Her body is awful, the most saggy I've ever seen. Great curtains of loose flesh hanging from her belly and tits that wouldn't look out of place on a ninety year old.

Offline ThreeSixty

I wouldn't go as far as saying she had a horrible body, a bit overly harsh but it's your opinion of course.

As someone mentioned above she's will for me that makes up for the lack of stunning figure.  I will admit that she doesn't have the best body and some bits do sag but the service she gives makes up for that, for myself at least. I've printed with a fit as fuck Romanion before and whilst she was stunning she sat there like a sack of spuds and wash a shit s

Swings and roundabouts.

Offline Punterplus

Fair comment, and I do agree that she provides a good service. I wouldn't see her again though.

Offline ThreeSixty

Mind my spelling mistakes and the like.  Just read my comment back and it's awful!!  Replied on my phone, will double check next time!!