Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jai of HoD/Annabellas in Milton Keynes  (Read 2133 times)

vt

I've been wanting to meet a nice young black girl for a while, I do like some exotic variety in my punting. Jai has been getting some mixed reviews and comments on here, but a trusted friend had seen her and gave me the thumbs-up, so I took the plunge.

Jai is a sweet E.London/Essex girl, not at all gangsta like some of her tweets. She came across as a little shy & a bit on the passive side, but very easy-going and took direction well and was keen to please and be pleasured. She is an attractive girl, I would say early 20s is accurate. Hard to judge her height from her pics, but she was more petite than I had imagined, prob around 5'4", though she was wearing some serious heels. Her skin wasn't quite as smooth & blemish-free as her profile pics which have had some magic fairy dust blown over them. I did fancy her though.

External Link/Members Only

Nice open kissing from the start with her full soft lips, deep OWO and took me to the root repeatedly. Nice responses to RO from her neat, spicy pussy, took a gentle finger on her G-spot. We then did Mish, Doggy in front of the mirror where she watched me power into her from behind, nice deep action with no restrictions and Reverse Cowgirl with me on the chair and her bouncing on me, again with a mirror to get a good view!   ;)

Then back to OWO for a CIM finish, her DT technique is very nice and I enjoyed it for a while, but it's so smooth it doesn't give much friction, so I took things into my own hands until the point of no return. I then spilled into her mouth as she kept sucking it all out until it got too sensitive.

I then offered to return the favour and she was happy about that. So I set about her clit again, she likes rhythmic pressure from the flat of the tongue on her clit hood/shaft along with a fingertip beckoning on her G-spot. After a few minutes of gasps and ragged breathing she arched her back up in orgasmic convulsions. After it all subsided and she was all smiley, she started rub each side of her pussy with her index fingers. I asked if she wanted more and she nodded, we were still in time but she was oblivious, so off we went again with tongue and finger, this time ending up with legs up and knees together, so just my middle finger getting faster and faster on her G-spot until she hit another climactic wave and at the point of ecstasy creamed all over my finger.

We ended just drinking in our mutual pleasure, smooching. She thanked me, but the feeling went both ways, I am pretty sure she didn't fake it as I felt it.

Neutral points: I detected a faint smokiness on her breath, but I am super-sensitive to this being a non-smoker. Hard to find slim girls who don't smoke. She tasted quite spicy/musky down below as many black girls do, not off-putting or unclean, in fact maybe the smell of her sex aroused me more, but I have got used to the neutral taste of the preened-to-perfection EE girls.

All in all, a pretty perfect punt for me...a tight young girl I really fancied...nice kissing...great unrestricted action with CIM finish...her responsive body and orgasmic reactions made me feel like a love-god.  :yahoo:

There are a few more candid shots on her Twitter profile to compare with the smoothed modelling photos on the HoD profile...

External Link/Members Only

Jai is a nice girl who I wouldn't hesitate to meet again.

Offline Jerboa

Good report Vt, just goes to show to take every report with a pinch of salt, my meeting with Jai was neutral, not bad but wasn't brilliant, I also thought she came across shy and passive, as if new to the job, I do like black girls, so may book her again soon.

vt

Yes Jerboa, she definitely takes a relaxed approach, so is a girl you need to take the punt to, rather than wait for her to initiate the next step. But I do much prefer a passive, easy-going girl to a pushy girl who wants to rush you through her set routine to climax, yet obstructs you from gaining full access along the way. Thankfully, Jai was none of that...her style really worked for me.

Offline peter_bungee

my report on her recently was also neutral for same reasons, due to being reserved and unenthusiastic.  Good you had a positive time. 

Offline Teessider

Think vt got a more positive response because he spent time working out what turned her on - good investment.  :kissgirl:

Offline peter_bungee

jerbao - it sounds like we should have spent 40min of our 1hr app, giving her oral and working out how to get her in the mood so we get a better service  :D

vt

jerbao - it sounds like we should have spent 40min of our 1hr app, giving her oral and working out how to get her in the mood so we get a better service  :D

Nah, you're paying, so the time is yours to direct what you want, but it's true that a bit of give and take usually does help ease things along.

I came at about the 30 min mark and my useless equipment needs about 20 mins to have any hope of recharging and releasing again, so I had 15 mins left out of my 45 mins to return the favour.

Some girls don't want any attention on them, or to enjoy themselves, heaven forbid a client making them orgasm. Thankfully Jai's relaxed approach lets her go with the flow and I found it very rewarding.