Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: meganthelibrarian - Greenwich  (Read 537 times)

1 review(s) for meganthelibrarian (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline RighteousLord

Met Megan whilst she was touring in Greenwich last week.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics - Called up Megan in the morning and arranged a lunchtime visit the same day. She only responds to phone calls.

Location - Megan said she was near Greenwich overground station, which is just down the road from the DLR station. She was staying in a hotel chain right next to the DLR station.

Looks - Unfortunately this is where is started going a bit downhill. She is not a looker in any way. Megan does look like a librarian with quite frizzy brown hair. Her body is something else though. Slightly curvy in a nice way, and a large tatoo on her back. Megan was running a little late when I arrived, and she was walking down the street to the hotel when I called. She was dressed in a nice dress, nothing that would attract any attention. We walked into the hotel together, which was a plus since, the hotel had a card system to get to the room. Down below she was trimmed. The photos on her profile are quite accurate as to her body shape.

Service - Megan likes to start off with a shared shower. We both lathered each other up with soap and washed each other down. Once clean it was onto the bed and straight down to business. Her OWO was passable. Moving her head up and down on my shaft and paying some attention to my balls. We moved onto 69 which is where the neutral comes from. Megan was quite smelly down there. During 69, her OWO deteriorated, where she just kept her mouth over my cock, but didn't really moved. Felt a bit toothy at time. We moved onto cowgirl. I got a great view of her tits and she seemed to enjoy me sucking them. Following that it was onto doggy. I popped shortly after and then a quick chat, back in the shower and made my way home.

Overall it was a mediocre punt. Megan is a pleasant enough girl, but I didn't find her attractive and her technique was lacking in OWO. She said she would do anal with notice upfront. I don't think there is an extra charge for this.

Offline peter purves

So a turn up for the "books" then...Not  :P

I never quite understood the librarian marketing ploy...Are librarians considered to be sexy?

Cheers for taking the time to leave a review!!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 11:12:26 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline deano658

Cheers for taking the time to leave a review!!

Some might say “thanks for checking her out”  :lol:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Seems like a semi-decent fin(e)d!

:hi: