Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber_belle - Lancaster Gate Time Wasting Bitch  (Read 565 times)

15 review(s) for amber_belle (7 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Phunter

Long time lurker but haven't had much punting experience due to personal issues and its about time I contributed back. 

Booked with her two days in advance, and she says confirm on day and so I did. Msgd her again about an hour to go to confirm and then set off with a note to to her that I will call her when nearby.

Msgd her when nearby and she asks me to wait as she was in Waitrose and when I asked how long, she doesn't respond. Another 15 minutes letter I msgd her again to ask whats going on and she doesn't respond, so I decided to send her one more message and call and says she is in the shower and when i asked how long and the response was few minutes. As I had got the horn, I decided to hang around another 10-15 minutes and again she went awol :angry:. This time I asked her if she was going to do this and make up for my wasted half an hour, she immediately responds by saying No which I thought was plain rude and showed what a bitch she was! :mad: At that point I had enough and told her that I would have not bothered to wait if she said to me initially rather than make me wait on the road for 40 mins. I looked frantically for a plan B, but the one I found was busy till later in the day. :dash:

So all in all, wasted 35 mins of travelling to her place and 40 mins waiting for her!!! One to avoid guys, you have been warned unless you like walking up and down Lancaster gate

Note to self, have plan B,C & D ready all the time....

Offline TTGR

A plan B or C or D....yes essential!  :)

Offline Parking

If you check her AW feedback she is one to avoid :timeout:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1