Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dissappointed with a great punt?  (Read 610 times)

Offline wristjob

I had a really good punt yesterday. Gorgeous girl, nice personality - great services, dirty as you like. Thing is I was not really disappointed but I didn't kind of have that magical feeling you sometimes get. I find it's often like that when returning to a girl who was great before. Also I've had a few really good punts in March already so I wonder if I'd just psychologically raised the bar such that anything below 11/10 falls short?

Just wonder if that happens to anyone else?

Offline smiths

I had a really good punt yesterday. Gorgeous girl, nice personality - great services, dirty as you like. Thing is I was not really disappointed but I didn't kind of have that magical feeling you sometimes get. I find it's often like that when returning to a girl who was great before. Also I've had a few really good punts in March already so I wonder if I'd just psychologically raised the bar such that anything below 11/10 falls short?

Just wonder if that happens to anyone else?

Yes it did happen to me, in my case i was jaded after a lot of punting and needed a break from it which i took in late 2010 for 6 months including off punting forums. Came back to find this forum had started shortly after i started my break. ;)