Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting's Uncanny Valley  (Read 2101 times)

Offline LanceVance

In Robotics, the 'Uncanny Valley' refers to when features and movements are so human-like that they cause revulsion from human observers.

External Link/Members Only

With this in mind, have you seen a profile for a WG that has no question marks or issues whatsoever, but still been put off because she reminded you too much of someone else you knew personally?

It has happened to me once, although I pledge conquer my psyche at some point and see her.

Incognito93

Interesting...

So once a WG's appearance starts to become less distinguishable from that of whom you are reminded of, your emotional response will become positive again.

I have declined to meet with a gentleman who contacted me by email as his prose were a little too familiar, I thought it was a colleague from my day job.

Hope you have fun if you see her.  :thumbsup:

vorian

In Robotics, the 'Uncanny Valley' refers to when features and movements are so human-like that they cause revulsion from human observers.

With this in mind, have you seen a profile for a WG that has no question marks or issues whatsoever, but still been put off because she reminded you too much of someone else you knew personally?

It has happened to me once, although I pledge conquer my psyche at some point and see her.

I see you point if a prossie looks like someone off bounds like a mate's missus or a relative. However if it is someone you secretly fancy like the secretary or the girl who works behind the bar at your local, that I can see being a bonus for me.  :unknown:

Tony Montana

I once saw a highly regarded girl at Sandys, who turned out to remind me of my sister.  Doggy style was the order of the day from then on so I didn't have to look at her face.

Offline wristjob

I thought the UV thing was not so much that they are too human, but they are in a place that is human enough but different enough - ie botox barbie type look, fake boobs etc.

SirFrank

This thread is profound! Personally I'm more inclined to fuck a WG if she reminds of someone I know who's easy on the eye. I tried to book a girl in Newport about 2 years ago because she looked my wife's mate who I'd love to fuck. I never would as I'm good mates with her husband now and fucking your mates birds is pretty shit. That said I dreamt my best mates wife sucked my cock the other night. I don't even fancy her but in my dream she had a good technique so friend or not I was throat fucking the bitch. That's how I fucking roll
« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 08:35:15 pm by SirFrank »

Pompoy123

Well I met a beautiful lady fro AW as she reminded me of someone I had spoken to a couple of times out and about. When she turned up it actually was the said person. We laughed about it and the booking was great. The only thing is I fancy the pants off her and probably should not see her again but will.  :blush:

« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 08:46:43 pm by Pompoy123 »

vorian

Well I picked a beautiful lady as she reminded me of someone I had spoken to a couple of times out and about. When she turned up it actually was the said person. We laughed about it and the booking was great. The only thing is I fancy the pants off her and probably should not see her again but will.  :blush:

Indeed,  please do share the link,  sounds like a good punt. :hi:

jcdmj12

Dee looks a lot like a girl I fancied the pants off throughout uni but managed to get myself friendzoned with so fucking her felt like settling an ancient score.

Offline Convince Me

Names! I can not even bring myself to open a profile if they share the same name as a family member. Just weird.

Offline 8Ace

In the pre-internet days, I turned up to see a WG from an ad in the Daily Sport. She looked like my aunty. Most awkward hand job ever.

Offline rubric

That particular girl is - I believe - the girl who used to work as 'Ivy' in the group of Hungarians near West Brompton station (which includes Lindsay, Kylie etc)